Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus 

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo was nervous as he waited patiently for Sunlight's response. At first, he was surprised as she hugged him tightly again. His lips quivered as he felt another fresh set of tears were appearing, before returning the tight hug. The tears, however, were tears of joy as Dynamo felt everything was back to what it once was. He chuckled lightly as he heard her whispered, while shaking his head. "Now that I know and finally understand that something like that would never happen? Never. I love you so much, Sunny." He says as he kissed her cheek, while feeling as if a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. 

After some time had passed, Dynamo had reluctantly pulled back from the hug. He wiped away Sunlight's tears, before wiping his own tears away. He looked around to see that the arcade still had other ponies playing games, but it was a little less crowded. "I guess the authorities are still taking information from what the crowd had witnessed." He assumed, before looking to Frail, Golden and Lunar. He noticed that Frail had placed his books and necklace back into the bag he was using. "Thank you for the help, as well as thank you for backing up Sunlight." He says, while remembering not to apologize very much. He soon looked over to Lunar, who seemed to have been thinking about something. "Is everything okay, Lunar? I something on your mind?"

Dew Drop:
"I-I'm glad that you think of him as a f-friend. I can s-see that change doesn't o-occur that quickly. I guess it's g-good to be spending time w-with your friends. It helps forge a b-bond and you'll know w-who to count on." She says, slowly nodding at his statement. "I-I understand. I won't go too m-much into it, but it sounds like p-photographic memory. B-Being able to remember so much and so easily. However, j-just know that I'm here if you ever want to talk a-about anything." She says, reaching the line that would allow the two to climb the steps to the Statue. "I'm s-sorry about all of that. I-I feel as if I was i-intruding. I hope you can forgive me, Jade." She says as the two were making their way to the front of the line. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight returned a kiss on the cheek.
"That's what friends are for." Frail said after Dynamo's thanks "Besides, it fun to show some justice to self-important stallions now and then, so no problem." Golden then added with a slightly joking tone. Lunar broke from her thoughts when she heard her name "Oh, yes, everything's fine, I just thought about something that Cheap said, About the 'poison like magic.'." "I doubt there actually is something like that affecting your mind, as that would be a straight up spell and I know Sunlight would have noticed it, but...considering the nature of evil magic like the one in the Alicorn amulet, it is possible that both of you would have foul magic in you." "So I was thinking if I should give you something to counter that just in case."

Jade:
"Yeah, but there raises the other problem I told you, me feeling unhappy when spending time with them." 
Jade replied, he smiled at Dew's promise to be there for him and said with curious tone "What's your secret? Getting me open up like that? Because when my sister asked me if I wanted to talk, I just...got annoyed...it's the first time we argued.". He shook his head "Don't worry, there's no need to apologize, if I feel like you're intruding I will tell you."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo smiled softly with a blush as he felt Sunlight kiss his cheek. He nodded in appreciation to Frail's remark. "Thank you. I know we all met today, but I'm glad that you see me as a friend." He says, chuckling slightly at Golden's joking tone. "I can't argue with that. I'm glad you were all able to put that guy in his place. I know I try to see the good in others, but I guess some are just made to be rotten apples." He turned to Lunar, while listening intently on her explanation. He slowly nodded as he tried to understand what she was telling him. "So, it might not be a poison like magic. However, some of his magic might have still stayed with me?" He asks, wanting to make sure that they were all on the same page. At the mention of being given something to counter the foul magic, Dynamo nods, before turning to Sunlight. "I think that's a good idea. It's better to be safe than sorry if it really is foul magic that was being used. Although, I was wondering something. Sunny? I vaguely remember you saying that you understood what was wrong. Do you know how to fix what happened to me? I know you're not the type of pony to bluff. What do we need to do?" 

Dew Drop:
Dew could only nod as Jade had brought up his reasoning. She didn't say anything as they both dropped the subject earlier. If and when the time called for it, then she would talk to Jade. She tilted her head in confusion as he asked her about her secret. "M-My secret? I h-honestly don't know. M-Maybe it's my kindness, or my w-wanting to understand and help? I don't l-like to see others feeling sad. Everypony d-deserves to be happy and bloom into bright and beautiful flowers." She giggled at her train of thought, before nodding in surprise, yet understanding. "Hmm...m-maybe you didn't like being questioned constantly? I k-know I did, but I chose to let the subject go. M-Maybe seeing them sparked something that m-made you feel uneasy?" She shrugged her shoulders as she didn't really have the right answer. "T-Thank you and please let me know. Y-You're a kind pony, Jade. It's n-nice getting to talk to you." She smiles as she paid for her ticket, while waiting patiently for Jade. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"Well, it is magic that acts very much like poison, but it most likely has no effect on your mind in a way Cheap said it does, since that would require it either be a spell or dark magic, both which would be noticeable from outside. But I could also be wrong, since the amulet is known to corrupt it's user, so its magic could have mind altering effects even after being separated from the amulet. I can't know anything for sure because I haven't dealt with it that closely." Lunar explained "But it shouldn't be any harder to remove than any other form of unwelcome magic." 

Sunlight turned thoughtful when Dynamo asked his question "What I meant was that I had a feeling that there was outside magic involved." she explained "I don't have a solution yet, since I would need to figure few things out first, so Lunar's approach is the best for now, and if it works...well then I don't need to come up with anything, but if it doesn't, I planned to ask Twilight for help, since her access to magical knowledge is lot greater than mine."

"In that case I'll go visit my shop after we leave so I can get the things I need." 

Jade:
Jade just chuckled at Dew's first answer, he didn't really know what he expected to get as a reply, and even though he knew there had to be something else, it was satisfying answer. "Maybe" he simply replied, even though he knew it wasn't true, he had gotten annoyed when she had first asked about it, so it wasn't because she did it constantly, and he didn't really feel uneasy, but he decided to not continue about it. "I enjoy talking to you too" He paid his own ticked and followed Dew. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo turned to Lunar as he listened to her explanation. He raised an eyebrow as he didn't understand very well. "I think I understand. I'm not the best when it comes to magic, but I've been learning. I can agree on the mind altering effects of the amulet. Seeing how Cosmic was unable to be reasoned with and went mad with power." He says, shuddering as he remembered the crazed look in the neon green unicorn's eyes. "So, what Cheap had learned from Cosmic could be a bunch of nonsense. I could say that he learned more info from Frozen, but both criminals may have had separate prison cells. I guess it really is unclear since knowing them, they won't tell us what we want to know." He says, nodding once more at Lunar's remark. "I think we should give it a try. Whether what Cheap said was true or not, then it should be possible. Sunny and I dealt with Cosmic about a few days ago. So, this magic shouldn't have manifested too much." 

He turned back to Sunlight, who had a thoughtful look upon her face. "Okay and that makes sense. I guess finding an answer won't be as easy as we thought, but at least we have some ideas to work from. If the plan doesn't work, then we can see if Princess Twilight knows anything. Knowing Starlight, she'd help out in this, as well." He says, giving the orange mare a grateful look. "Thanks again for all of your help, Sunny. I don't know what I could have done without you and the others." He says, nodding at Lunar's suggestion, before slowly getting to his hooves. "So, what should we do now, Sunny? Should we all go to Lunar's shop, or should we just head back to the hotel to rest up?" He asks, while wondering how far it was to go to the shop. He was told by the doctor to not walk around too much, but he felt find for the moment.

Dew Drop:
Dew simply giggled and smiled at the reply. She wasn't sure if her idea was correct, but she knew the answer would present itself in time. "I-I'll take it. A maybe is b-better than nothing, in my opinion. One c-can't simply have all the answer to e-everything." She says, blushing slightly as she listened to his remark. As she saw him pay for his own ticket, the two had soon began to ascend the steps. After making their way up the steps, the two soon entered through the doors. Dew ebony Pegasus noticed a sculpture in the center of the building. "H-Hey, Jade? Do you see that?" She asks, walking over to the description plaque of the sculpture. "I-It says this was the original torch from w-when the statue was created." She says, noticing the flame was in the shape of a heart. "I-I wonder if they based the flame from the f-fire of friendship. During the t-time of when Equestria was first founded."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"What are you thanking me for, they have been my problem too since the Ponyville situation, so I was kinda forced to act." Sunlight commented with obviously faked offence.
"I'll be going to the shop alone, it faster for me to find what I need when there's no ponies moving everywhere around me." Lunar said before Sunlight could reply anything to Dynamo's question, Sunlight smiled humorously at Lunar before speaking and looking at Dynamo "That was what I was going to suggest too, because you can only dream that I would let you to walk anywhere else than back to the hotel with those hooves."

Frail then spoke, "I'll be going now, I have something I need to do, so, I hope you the best and feel free to contact me if you need any more help." and after Sunlight thanked her and told the bye byes, Frail walked off. 

Jade:
"That is the inspiration yes." 
Jade said as he joined Dew next to the sculpture "But it of course isn't known for certain if the flame really was that shape, since all we know about it, is based on descriptions in written material created by different ponies." "But it is widely accepted as the truth since there's no reason to doubt it, and because heart would be a fitting shape for something called fire of friendship."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo nodded in understanding, but smiled as he could hear the fake offense. "That's true, but I still want to thank you Sunny. I know Cosmic and the others were a pain to deal with, but you were always there for me. It's why you won't ever have to worry as I'll always be there for you, as well. I guess that's an easy given because I'll always be there as a best friend and a boyfriend." He noted as he nods at Lunar's plans. "That's a good idea and I guess we'll all meet up again soon." He held back a chuckle as Sunlight smiled humorously. "I can't argue with that logic. I thought I would be able to make it back to the hotel. Although, I guess I don't know how far it is to the hotel. So, I guess we should take a taxi back, right?" He says, looking back to his bandaged front hooves, before nodding at Frail's statement. "Okay and will do. It was nice to meet you and the others, Frail." He says, waving to Frail as she walked away. 

Dew Drop:
Dew herd Jade's response, but kept her eyes on the old torch. "T-That is still pretty interesting. I g-guess the creators wanted something unique t-to the statue." She says, noticing the details of the materials used on the plaque. "I t-think that the statue almost didn't make it to Manehatten. I t-think I remember reading or seeing that there were so many complications. At any rate, I-I'm glad to see that it made it here." She says, smiling softly as she nods at his explanation. "I-I guess that's why they named this monument The Statue of Harmony, or even The Statue of Friendship." She says, turning to glance at Jade. "H-Have you ever visited the Statue of Harmony before? I remember my parents and I Manehatten, b-but we always passed by the statue. The closes we took was taking a ferry ride. This is the f-first time I've ever been this close to the entire statue."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad 

Sunlight:
"That's actually a good point, I didn't even think about taxis before you mentioned it, it's better to avoid any unnecessary burden on your legs, just in case...which reminds me." Sunlight said, after which she levitated Dynamo's bag from him on her own back "I'll carry this too." she grinned.

"I guess that's all here then, I'll be heading to my shop now, so I'll see you two later at your hotel room." Lunar said walking next to the couple, and after see'ya laters and all that, she made her way out of the arcade, activated her magic-wings, and took flight. Golden also said her bye byes and left the arcade.

Jade:
 "That's right, transporting something as big as this is rather challenging, and back when it was build it was even harder" Jade confirmed.
"I have actually, we came here with my sister when we moved here to see if we could learn something new, but besides few facts about the building of the statue, we didn't learn that much."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled and nods with a slight chuckle. "We usually go jogging, or there's no need for a taxi in Ponyville. The town is easy to navigate and it's not a gigantic city like Manehatten. I guess we'll go call for one, once we make our way outside." He says, seeing that the crowd of ponies had dispersed, while the arcade wasn't as crowded. Seeing the games had still given him some worry, but he now knew what was wrong thanks to Sunlight and the others. His ears soon perked at the mention of Sunlight carrying his bag. He turned around quickly to protest, but he knew there would be no arguing with her. "Okay. There's only my manga in the bag, so it's no problem." He says, watching as she placed the bag on her back. 'Oh, please don't let the necklace fall out. I still want to give her the necklace as a surprise.' He took a deep breath as he felt nervous all of a sudden.

"Okay and I guess we'll see you soon. Thanks again for the help, Lunar. We really appreciate this." He says, making sure to give their hotel and room number, so she could find them easily. After saying their farewell's, he waved as Lunar and Golden had both taken their leave of the arcade. He turned his attention over to Sunlight, while giving her a small smile. "Ready to go back to the hotel, Sunny?" He asks, while the two began to slowly make their way out of the hotel.

Dew Drop:
Dew had a look of awe as she listened to his statement. "I-I can imagine. Seeing how the statue was d-designed, it m-must have taken a few years to be made. It m-must have fit in line with the Rome w-wasn't made in a day phrase." She says, pretending to have a look of hurt on her face. "O-Oh, I see. So, you knew about this place, before we even arrived. T-That's not fair. W-Why do you have to be a p-party pooper?" She looked away for a moment, before turning to Jade, stuck her tongue out playfully and giggled. "I-I'm just kidding. I-It's neat how you and your sister have b-been here before. It's a shame that there wasn't m-much to learn here. I-I think they added a tour recently, so maybe t-that's an idea. Plus, I t-think the tour can go all the way to the top. To the c-crown of the statue. I heard there's a pretty nice view when visiting t-the top floor."

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
The necklace didn't fall out, as Frail had put it around the manga.

"Yep" Sunlight nodded as they started moving, she moved with a speed that made sure Dynamo didn't need to go faster than it was good to go, but made it clear that she was the one leading their direction. She hoped that Dynamo's legs were fine, because she didn't want what she had planned for tomorrow to get ruined because of this, but she had also decided that she would get Dynamo his surprise even if she needed to carry the blue stallion on her back. It wouldn't take them long to get a taxi outside, as several empty ones drove around due it being a hotel where they were.

Jade:
Jade looked genuinely concerned when Dew gave the hurt look. and was visibly relieved when it ended up being a joke, and after the worry had gone away he smiled humorously "You really got me there." "And I didn't mean it like that, there's plenty to learn here, we just as ponies who have read through several libraries didn't learn anything new, since it's not something you can only find out here." "But we can go for the tour if you want, though we can great views by just flying to the sky too."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As the two were making their way out of the arcade, Dynamo had made sure to walk slow and to take it easy. He knew his front hooves would recover in time, but he didn't want to damage his hooves any further. He could always play games with his magic, but he still wanted to walk, jog and visit places with Sunlight. He nods at Sunlight's response as the two exited the arcade. He smiled and chuckled as he saw that there were plenty of taxis available to choose. "At least we won't have to wait for a ride home. You'd think it would be crowded since it's getting late." He says, looking up to see the sun was starting to go down. "I guess the town is a bit different in the night time, or something like that." He says, carefully getting into the taxi as he waited for Sunlight. Once the passenger door was closed, the gaming unicorn had told the driver where they needed to go, before the taxi took off towards the hotel.

The drive was a comfortable silence between the two. He looked to her as he placed a bandaged hoof upon her hoof. "I know a lot has happened in the past few hours today. Not counting all that happened at the arcade. I still had a nice time. It was great going to see a mall. Seeing how I haven't been to one in quite a long time." He says, before continuing. "So, what's the plan for tomorrow? I'm guessing that it's just rest and maybe watching something on TV in the hotel room. Since we have to wait for Lunar to get the artifact ready." He says, before remembering about the surprise that she was mentioning to him. "Will we be doing the surprise tomorrow? If so, then do I need to wake up by a certain time? Am I wearing the nice clothes you asked me to bring along?" He asks with multiple questions. He couldn't help in asking as he was looking forward to what else the trip would bring. He knew that his front hooves were hurt, but it wouldn't stop him from spending time with his beloved marefriend.

Dew Drop:
Dew could only giggle and give Jade an apologetic look. "I h-hope you can forgive me. I think it's n-nice to always have a sense of humor sometimes." She says, before nodding at his explanation. "O-Oh, okay and that's fair. There's a-always books to learn about the s-statue for those w-who don't live near Manehatten." She says, also taking notice of Jade's genuine shock and concern. "I t-think that's a swell idea. Going on the tour to the top o-of the statue. Afterwards, we can enjoy the v-view of the city by flying." She smiles and nods, before looking over to see a group of tourists gathering in a group for the tour. She motioned Jade to follower her as she joined the group of travelers in preparation for the tour to begin.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:

Sunlight just nodded to Dynamo's comments.
"I'm sure Lunar will come today still, my guess she has things ready, she just needs to get them like she said." she replied, purposely avoiding the part about the plans "Didn't you get curious all of the sudden." she chuckled "I won't reveal anything, you will know when you need to know." She had few things she wanted to do before Dynamo woke up, they weren't part of the original surprise, but she wanted to do them after what had happened today.

Jade:
Jade smiled awkwardly "You need to be bit more obvious if you want me to know if you want me to know you're joking." there was amusement in his voice, but it also sounded like confession. "Aright, let's do that then, though let's hope the tour doesn't take too long, as it seems that the sun is starting to go down."  he replied smiling

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad: 
Dynamo nods as Sunlight mentioned about Lunar having everything needed to help with the visions. "Hopefully, this will make the visions and this odd magic to go away. I never thought an alicorn amulet could make the user go crazy, or even have magic that's beyond belief. Only time will tell and we'll see how it goes. I'm not going to give up, no matter what." He fakes pouts at her chuckling, before chuckling along with her, while smiling. "I can't help in being curious of the plans. Ever since you brought up this surprise, I've been wondering what's going on." He says, before continuing. "I understand that you won't tell me everything. That's what makes it all a surprise and the surprise would be ruined if I knew. So, I guess I'll be prepared and I look forward to this surprise. I hope I'll be able to fall asleep tonight." He chuckled once more as he knew he would be anticipating the next day. "Just so you know. I might have a surprise in store for you. Although, I won't reveal anything." He grinned sheepishly, while he soon noticed the taxi was beginning to pull up towards their hotel.

Dew Drop:
Dew's ears fell at the sudden confession, before smiling softly at the amusement in his voice. "Y-You're right and my apologies, once more. I'll let y-you know when I'm joking ahead of time." She says, nodding at his statement, while returning the smile. "I-I hope the tour doesn't take t-too long either. I know I'll h-have to get back to the shop to m-make sure my flowers are okay. If the t-tour lasts a while, t-then we can make a quick exit. You said y-you know enough about the statue. P-Plus, I've a bit into the s-statue from documentaries. Besides, w-we wouldn't want to miss a breathtaking view of the c-city atop the Statue of H-Harmony." She says as a tour guide had appeared to start leading the group on the tour.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
 Sunlight nodded, smiled and such to Dynamo as responses, not having anything more to say about the topics "Well, I'm not going to ask you to, because I know you well enough that if I would too convincingly act like i'm offended or hurt, you would reveal your secret right away." she grinned, though it was true what she said, she didn't see it to be too far fetched for Dynamo to ruin his own surprise of he thought he was doing something wrong by not telling it.

Jade:
 "I didn't mean it like that, revealing the joke before making it ruins it. What I mean is well...for example, when my sister jokingly acts like she's for example insulted, you can tell it from her tone of voice that she's just acting." Jade explained. He nodded at Dew's second comment and stayed next to her as they started following the guide. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo grinned, before chuckling at Sunlight's statement. "I can't even back myself up on that. You know me very well, but I know you'd be kidding with me. I can take a joke, but only if I know that someone is joking around. Besides, I still wouldn't tell what the surprise is because I think it's really important and special, in my opinion." He smiles softly, while the taxi cab had parked near the curb of the hotel sidewalk. After the taxi had made a complete stop, Dynamo gave the taxi driver a couple of bits. "Thank you for the ride, sir. Have a nice evening." He says, stepping out of the vehicle. After waiting for Sunlight, the two started to slowly make their way into the hotel. 

Dew Drop:
The ebony Pegasus had a look of understanding, while Jade had explained about how his sister is joking. "T-That makes plenty of sense. I g-guess you can tell if I faked a gasp, o-or by the tone in my voice. I'll try to keep that i-in mind when it comes to just a-acting or kidding around." She smiles, before staying quiet, so as to not interrupt the tour guide. As they went through the tour, Dew had listened intently as there was information she had not heard before. There had been some information that she had learned. She could only nod, before turning back to Jade. "I-It seems as if this tour guide is r-repeating things we already know. H-How about we ditch the group and take to the skies? S-Shall we exit the building, or should we t-take the stairs?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
 Sunlight smiled.
"I wonder what Jade is doing and where." Sunlight said when they had left the taxi "If he's in his room I'll tell him what happened, because if nothing else, he needs to know to avoid Cheap if he ever sees him."

Jade:
 Jade smiled, not saying anything either.
"If you want to, I'll let you to chose what we do, but I'd prefer the taking the skies opinion, because I like to use my wings." He replied with rather neutral tone, he then did a polite gesture with his hoof and spoke with a tone that was just as polite "And as they say, mares first." 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As the couple was making their way towards the elevator, Dynamo smiled, before a wondrous look appeared upon his face. "Now that you mention it. I'm starting to wonder that myself. The last time we saw him was when we were leaving the ruins of the library. I do remember he was saying that he was going to make his way back towards the hotel. You think he would be asleep in his room? After all, he spent countless nights of gathering the information of all the books in the library. Plus, he isn't exactly a morning pony." He says with a slight chuckle, but he couldn't blame Jade. He nods at the plan as he hit the button to call upon the elevator. "His room is right next to ours, so it's good to let him know. I don't think we'll have to worry about Cheap. Granted, that will be for a while as his father will definitely get him out of jail. Hopefully, it'll be the opposite where they'll have time to think about things and leave us alone."

Dew Drop:
Dew Drop smiles and nods with a giggle. "T-That's not surprising. A P-Pegasus would always prefer the skies as i-it's fun to fly." She giggle once more with a blush at the polite bow he had given her. "M-My, oh my. Y-You are definitely quite the gentle stallion." She says, taking a moment to think of what they could do. As she looked towards the steps, her eyes widened as and idea came to mind. "I-I've got it. We can take the stairs, h-however, we won't have to. There are about over three h-hundred steps that lead to the t-top of the statue. That would be an e-exhausting climb. Although, i-it isn't difficult if we fly to bypass the steps." She smiles as she kicked off from the ground and began to flap her wings. She started to fly over to the steps and proceeded to ascend the stairwell. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight shrugged "I doubt he would have been sleeping the whole day, sure he didn't sleep at the ruins, but he did keep his energy up in other ways, and I know he doesn't like to waste the whole day like that." she said. She replied to latter comment with factual tone "It doesn't really matter where how it ends up, he will be out eventually regardless since he didn't do enough to be there for a lifetime, so it's important to know who to watch for." she smiled "And who knows, Jade may want to say something to him." she added, meaning that Jade most likely wouldn't be too happy about Cheap's actions and could want to...show it.

When they eventually reached the rooms, Sunlight knocked on Jade's room's door few times and listened, then shrugging "He isn't there."

Jade:
Jade shrugged, he couldn't argue with that.He just smiled at her comment to his gesture, he hadn't done it for sake of getting compliments, but it was still nice to hear them. Jade hummed in agreement before taking off after Dew, he liked the choice dew had made, but he wouldn't have minded if she would have wanted to walk those steps, since that would have been a good excuse to be close to her for slightly longer....Jade stopped his thoughts...why do I want an excuse to do that?

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods as he listened to Sunlight's explanation. "That's true. He did take a break after finding enough info for the day. He did sometimes stay in the ruins when it was time to leave for the day. I guess he had a sort of plan in mind." He shrugged, before nodding at her statement. "Hopefully, he'll leave us alone for a while, but I guess that can't be guaranteed. At any rate, he'll think twice if he ever plans to get Cosmic and Frozen in Ponyville." He nods once more with a slight chuckle. "I can imagine Jade would tell Cheap how it all is. If how he defeated Frozen was any implication, then I have no doubt he'd made Cheap tremble in his boots."

As they had finally reached their rooms, he watched as Sunlight had knocked on Jade's room door. He listened as he waited for Jade to open the door, but there was no answer. "Hmm...if he isn't there, then I wonder what he could be doing? I guess he'll return later. I don't believe he would've left for Ponyville. Seeing how we are still on vacation."

Dew Drop:
Dew giggled as Jade had flown after her. She had to make sure to avoid some of the ponies, who were still walking up the steps. While they ascended the spiraling staircase, she had started to become dizzy from flying around in circles. Seeing how they were close to the top, she stopped as she placed her hooves back on the ground. She soon waited for Jade as he wasn't too far behind. "I-I hope it's okay if we can walk the rest of the w-way. I s-seem to forget that the stairs are in a spiral. S-So, one can be dizzy after flying around in circles for a w-while. N-No wonder there are over three h-hundred steps." She giggled once more, before walking the rest of the steps with Jade.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"I know for sure that he hasn't left, because if he would have, the staff would have told us since we are in the same group and that would have effect on the payment side." Sunlight pointed out "And since it was him who chose how long we are here, he most likely had plans of is own for the vacation part." she continued, opening the door to their room and levitating her books and Dynamo's bag on their beds. "He's probably just flying around the city for fun."

Jade:
Jade landed next to Dew, he hadn't gotten dizzy at all, but he figured it was because he was used to spinning around and doing all kinds of movements in the air, so it had not as big effect on him. He just chuckle "Sure no problem, after all, we did skip most of them." he then 'accidentally' moved closer to Dew making their sides touch and pretended to not notice, staying there until she would notice, and if she were to comment or react on it in any noticeable way, he would step further away and apologize for not noticing.
Again he wasn't really sure why he did it, but he didn't really realize he did until it was already done.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As he listened to Sunlight's explanation, Dynamo nodded as he had a look of awe on his face. "I honestly never knew how that worked when it involved the payment side. Whenever I would go to a convention, I would always have a room by myself. I never really had other friends to share a room together. That, or nobody would usually go to the same convention or tournament like I would go to." He says, nodding once more as she opened the door to their room. "That's true. I wonder what he had planned for the vacation? I know the library in the ruins was one thing." He wondered, before chuckling slightly at her remark. "I can see that. Flying seems to be better than taking a taxi and avoiding traffic. I wonder if there's ever a traffic light in the sky. Seeing how we saw a couple of Pegasus ponies flying through the sky. One would wonder if someone would bump into someone, while flying in the air." He shrugged as he noticed Sunlight placed their books and bags on the bed. Dynamo walked over and sat down on the bed, before leaning his back against the headboard of the bed.

Dew Drop:
As Jade landed next to her, Dew had giggled as she listened to his remark. "Well, we d-did pass a lot of ponies, who were still making their way to the s-summit. We do have less than a h-hundred steps, until we reach the destination." She blushed slightly as Jade had moved next to her, while they began walking up the steps. She glanced up to Jade, but it seemed like he hadn't noticed. She didn't say anything as she didn't mind him next to her. However, she wondered what was his intention, or even why he chose to walk next to her. She decided to ask him at some point tonight, or later on. Seeing how he said that he would be on vacation for a while. She was broken out of her thoughts as she noticed that they almost made it. "H-Hey, Jade. Look! I t-think I can see the summit of the statue. I g-guess flying made the climb a little bit e-easier." She says with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"Well, if you get two rooms for three ponies for few weeks, and the pony that is in the room alone leaves early, it would make sense to not have to pay for that room when it's not used don't you think?" Sunlight pointed out "I don't know what he has planned, since usually we have done everything together, so I have no idea what he would do alone.". she shrugged "Considering that you can fly in different heights, I doubt there's too much traffic, though bumping to others probably happens now and then."

It wouldn't be long until there was a knock on the door, and after Sunlight went to open it, Lunar came in with a small bag, levitating three things with glow on where the horn would be out, two horn-rings with colorless gem in both of them and a copy of the manga Cheap had tried to destroy. "I won't use lot of your time, but here are these....." she gave the rings to Sunlight, there was no time to reply as she didn't pause her speaking ".....You just put them on your horns and let them be there, if there's foul magic in you, they will absorb it, taking the color of the magic, in this case red. It's a slow progress, but it works. You know they are done when they stop getting redder....." again not giving time to reply, she levitated the manga to Dynamo "....And here, Frail gave this to me, saying that she saw what Cheap had done for one you bought and figured you would like a new one, she emphasized that she won't accept any kind of payment back for it." she finally stopped talking. 

Jade:
Jade could tell that Dew looked at him, but since she didn't give any obvious reactions, he didn't change anything, but he did smile after he could tell that Dew was looking away again. Again he didn't know why he was so happy at it, but he decided to not argue with his subconsciousness about it, and let it do the decisions. He just hummed in agreement and smiled to Dew's comment, since it was just an observation, and there was nothing to add to it or argue against. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo thought for a moment, before nodding at the form of logic. "Yeah. You're right about that. I've seen message boards and groups of ponies work together when it comes to hotel payments. So, I can imagine how that all works out." He smiles, before nodding at her remark. "Whatever he has planned, I just hope he's okay. I know he can look after himself, but he's a friend. So, I can't help in worrying about friends. Just as how I'll always worry about my sweetheart." He says, nodding with a chuckle at her last statement. "It must be awkward when bumping into someone, while flying. Although, I guess the different heights in the sky can make a lot of a difference. Seeing how you can travel in a fast lane, while other ponies take their time flying."

The gaming unicorn's ears perked as he heard a knock on the door. As Sunlight opened the door, they saw that Lunar had shown up. He noticed Lunar had carried a small bag, while levitating three things out of the bag. Dynamo raised an eyebrow and watched as Lunar handed the rings over to Sunlight. He had a look of confusion, yet wonder as Lunar explained the effects of the magic rings. "That's actually pretty interesting. I guess there's two rings in case there's more foul magic? If so, then that makes sense and this is really helpful. We'll definitely let you know when we are done giving these rings a try." He says, watching as Lunar levitated the manga over to him. He was shocked as he listened to the reasoning of the manga, before smiling softly. "I really do appreciate this. Can you tell Frail that I said thanks? Also, thank you for all of your help too, Lunar." He says with a chuckle, before continuing. "I think I need to stop saying thanks now. Otherwise, it'll be like when I say sorry too many times." He says, while smiling sheepishly.

Dew Drop:
As the two had reached the final steps, Dew looked around to see that they were in the summit of the Statue of Harmony. There wasn't much in this part of the statue, but what was important was the windows. If one looked through the open windows, they would be able to see most, if not, then all of Manehatten. The ebony Pegasus walked over to the windows and took in the view of the city. The sight of Manehatten was absolutely breathtaking, in her opinion. "T-This is absolutely beautiful. E-Even the sunset really captures the beauty of t-the town." She says, calling Jade over to look at through the window. "I-I'm glad that you were a-able to join me to see the town, Jade. T-Thank you." She says, while continuing to watch the town through the window. She glanced to Jade, before hesitantly resting her head against his shoulder. She wasn't sure what compelled her to do that. However, it was just like how Jade had moved closer to her. Her ears soon perked as she could hear the other ponies were about to reach the summit, as well. "I-It seems as if everyone is about to show up. S-Since we are at the summit, I think we should a-act on your idea. The idea of f-flying and enjoying the o-outside view." She smiles, spreading her wings, before jumping out of the windows. As she jumped, she righted her balance and was flying above the statue. She watched and waited for Jade to follow her in the sky.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:

"No." Lunar simply said when Dynamo suggested a reason for there being two "There's two because there's two of you, neither of you are immune to it, so both of you may be affected." "And before either of you ask, only payment I want is to get those back after they are done, I can use them in my studies."

"I'll say it to her if I see her, is there anything you need to ask about the rings or can I take my leave?" Sunlight smiled humorously at Dynamo "Over thanking isn't a problem until you keep going after you have been told to stop, because unlike with apologizing, you're not putting yourself down."

Jade:
Jade gave a nod of agreement, the sunset looked beautiful in the city, but the view itself wasn't too special to him, since he had flown higher than this before. To her second comment he shrugged "Not sure if it's really something I deserve thanks for, but no problem.". Jade was surprised when Dew suddenly rested her head on him, and he didn't fully recover before she already was spreading her wings, so he had partly missed what she had said, but it didn't take him long to realize what it most likely was, and he too opened his wings and then followed Dew, again moving to fly next to her.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As Dynamo looked to the rings Lunar gave him and Sunlight, he nodded in understanding to her explanation. "I see. Sunlight was with me when going into that world. So, who's to say she might have been affected. I guess having two rings will be beneficial. Better to be safe than sorry, in my opinion." He says, nodding once more about the form of payment for using the rings. "That sounds fair. I remember you told me that you were studying different types of magic. Seeing how you use the magic in conjunction to the artifacts you craft. So, alicorn magic would be interesting to add to your arsenal of artifacts. Not only that, but it would help build upon the research of both magic and artifacts." He says, smiling at the mention of passing the thank you to Frail. "I do only have one other question. When we place the ring on, will the effects activate immediately? Such as the ring changing color, due to the foul magic, or do we have to channel our magic into the ring?" He asks, chuckling slightly at Sunlight's comment. "That's true, but I'm still keeping that in mind. I can imagine how many times I've said sorry already being tracked in your mind. It'll only be a matter of time, before I catch up with saying thanks."

Dew Drop:
As Dew looked to Jade, she noticed that he jumped out the window, before flying next to her. She giggled as she was glad that she didn't leave him behind. "I-I'm glad that you could join me in the s-sky. I was afraid that y-you didn't hear what I said." She says with a smile, before continuing. "I-I also think it was good to say thanks. I m-meant it as a t-thank you for everything today. I admit, t-today was a bit rocky, in m-my opinion. There were times I f-felt as if I didn't know what to say. That, o-or I felt we d-didn't exactly see e-eye to eye. However, I t-think everything went well and n-now we can enjoy the view." She says, slowly leaning next to Jade, while resting her head against his shoulder once more.

• Brohoof 1