Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Badass Pony

Ezynell

I just found a new badass pony in the new episode, anypony have any idea of his name? He's the one in the background left with the tie and the aviators.

Posted Image

and I found

Posted Image

Edited by Ice

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found a new badass pony in the new episode, anypony have any idea of his name? He's the one in the background left with the tie and the aviators.

He looks a little bit like a bouncer. His cutie mark doesn't appear to be visible, but that might just be a combination of the angle and the possibility that it's a similar shade to his skin. What part of the episode is this scene shown in? Is it during the song?

Oh, and I do agree that he looks rather smashing and deserves a suitable fan name - perhaps "Shades Slick" (purely for the Homestuck reference)?

And I though you were the only badass pony :3

He looks a little bit like a bouncer. His cutie mark doesn't appear to be visible, but that might just be a combination of the angle and the possibility that it's a similar shade to his skin. What part of the episode is this scene shown in? Is it during the song?

Oh, and I do agree that he looks rather smashing and deserves a suitable fan name - perhaps "Shades Slick" (purely for the Homestuck reference)?

Rewatched the episode and noticed him two more times, the first was in the song, but the second actually showed his cutie mark and I must say...

Posted Image

cute mark compared to...

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry I don't have anything interesting to add, but look at that guy on the right... LOOK AT HIS EYE...

Oh mah gawd I found it funny for some reason... dunno why....

Edited by Flare03

Rewatched the episode and noticed him two more times, the first was in the song, but the second actually showed his cutie mark and I must say...

cute mark compared to...

It looks like he's, erm, got a nice view in the last pic, though we can't see where he's looking due to his glasses.

How about agent smith, for a matrix reference?

For two main reasons: firstly, he doesn't really look like Agent Smith, and secondly, it's not the 90s anymore.

:P

For two main reasons: firstly, he doesn't really look like Agent Smith, and secondly, it's not the 90s anymore.

:P

Yeah I know, I just saw a suit and sunglasses and that was thirst thing that came to mind

Yeah, I noticed him too. He looks pretty badass.

Posted Image

cute mark compared to...

Posted Image

Maybe that's his cousin or something. Or maybe he dyed his mane and fur haha! :P

Edited by Marshmallow

Yeah, I noticed him too. He looks pretty badass.

Maybe that's his cousin or something. Or maybe he dyed his mane and fur haha! :P

Died his mane and grew a horn?

He has the same body style and hair, but different mane color, skin color, and a horn

According to this, his name is Rising Star / DJ W1SH / Neon Lights / Daniel Ingraham

It's three stars for his cutie mark.