Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Re-enacted by Ponies [PART 2] - Multiplying Character Boxes

Rikifive

Height limit of 750px for a single image? Oh come on, you can't ruin this for me. :mlp_icwudt:

*cough* *cough*

6mW0Cg3.png
SqtMzXe.png
8cdzfaw.png
vdYLlFE.png
FFdbnSQ.png
JLeJ4ya.png
5p8uNH6.png
lFhy0pK.png
4UwRmA5.png
O0VAsOr.png
o4nNEve.png

Nice, but now what it is about?

I'm pretty sure this is something, that most of us know and just ignore, nevertheless, I couldn't resist to bring this to attention in a FABULOUS way. :D 

The thing is, that each time you access editing of the post, another character counter is added to the stack, just like in the comic above.

Simply doing this: Edit post -> cancel -> edit -> cancel -> edit and so on... is enough to create a funny-looking wall of these. It's not really problematic, as I don't think anypony will ever have the need to edit the same post many, many times without reloading the page etc., but it's still a glitch and it shouldn't be like this, so that's why I'm just mentioning it. :please:

In fact, I have reported a similar (if not exactly the same) issue in my previous silly comic. It was fixed back then, but apparently that character counter came back to seek for revenge. :sealed:

So... while there's no need to panic, I hope you enjoyed that little comic. I just couldn't resist. ^_^
Also I am aware, that the comic isn't 100% accurate to how the editor works, as normally you have to submit the post first in order to edit it afterwards, but otherwise it wouldn't really work for the comic ~ you get the point. :P

• Brohoof 9