Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Pizza it is then." Jenna said, opening the fridge again and taking out two small pizzas, putting them on plates, and microwaving them. She then brought them to the dining table, giving Oliver his plate "There, hope you like it even though it's not near as good as actual pizza."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and took the plate, sniffing the pizza first. After a few moments, he took a bite of it and smiled up at Jenna.

"Maybe not," he agreed, "but it's still really good. Doesn't take nearly as long to make either."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shrugged "Depends who you ask." "But it's true that it's faster to make, so it's kinda like a sacrificing taste for time." she said as she ate a piece of her pizza "I usually eat a bit better than this, I just haven't remembered to go to the shop."

• Brohoof 1

"I know." Jenna said "I just wanted to point it out so you don't start worrying about me." she explained with a smile before stopping her eating for a second as her smile softened "It's weird really, to feel like someone could be worried about you like that."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled at Jenna, finding comfort in the look on her face. She definitely meant what she said.

"I guess it is a little weird," he agreed, "but it's good to have someone on your side to look out for you."

Jenna smiled as she ate more "Thank you, but there isn't really anything to make sure." "Because it is something that will stay true as long as we stay in good relations, and I don't see any reason why we wouldn't." "And really, if you see too much effort in trying to make someone happy, you end up doing the opposite, best way to make someone happy is to let it happen naturally."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and kept eating, nodding as he listened to Jenna. "Yeah, you'll probably just wear yourself out if you try too hard."

He was happy that he seemed to be doing what Jenna had mentioned, and making her happy on his own instead of forcing it. He definitely felt happy with her for sure.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna finished her pizza "Eat as long as you want, and if you need anything from the fridge feel free to take it, I'll go change to more sleep friendly outfit and get you a blanket." she then got up, put away her dishes and made her way to the bedroom.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and finished his pizza, and looked toward the kitchen. He wanted to honour Jenna's hospitality, but he felt satisfied. Maybe a drink?

He put his dishes away and got a glass of water, lapping at it while he waited.

"What would we talk about?" Jenna asked "I'm rather out of ideas when it comes to topics." she admitted "I'm not that used to chatting so I'm not sure what people usually talk about." "But if you want, I can keep calling you cute for the next hour." she grinned humorously. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver thought for a second himself, but shrugged. "I'm not really sure what I could tell you. You already know everything about me that you could."

He blinked and looked at her. "Are there any other shows you like?"

• Brohoof 1

"Anything with superhuman abilities like I said." Jenna replied "Though romance is my guilty pleasure, but that goes outside anime too." "My favorite for now is, probably unsurprisingly, Fullmetal alchemist, because the powers in it are very similar to mine."

• Brohoof 1

"I don't necessarily have a favorite character, I just like to watch the action." Jenna replied "It's nice to imagine having an opponent that actually felt like a challenge." she explained, before adding with awkward smile "Probably bit weird now that I think about it, to fantasize about fighting a fictional character." she shrugged "But I'd argue it's better than wanting to date them."

• Brohoof 1