Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver blinked and rubbed the back of his neck. He hadn't really thought that far; what did he want to do now that he was here? He just wanted to hang out with Jenna, and they were alread doing that now.

"We could talk or watch a movie or something?" he suggested, biting his lip.

• Brohoof 1

"We will talk and watch a movie then." Jenna said smiling, making hew way to the couch and turning on the TV, opening a streaming service and going to a movie section. She adjusted her clothes a bit again when she sat down, showing her unfamiliarity with the style yet again. "Is there's something certain you would want to talk about?"

• Brohoof 1

"Sure," Oliver said with a grin and followed Jenna to the couch. He sat next to her and noticed her looking a little awkward with her choice of clothes.

"Well, how come you wanted to wear that?" he asked. "I mean I like it, I just wonder why you chose it."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded at Jenna's first answer, then tilted his head at the second. Wear something fancy because he was there? He wondered why that would be.

"Really?" he asked, then looked down at himself. "Should I wear something fancy too?"

• Brohoof 1

"Of course not, you're a visitor." Jenna replied "I just..." she blushed a bit "I wanted to look nice for you." she didn't really know why she felt embarrassed admitting it since they were dating, but something about it was so hard to admit.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed as well, smiling awkwardly at Jenna. It was less about her outfit, because he really did like it, but more that he wasn't sure what exactly to say in this situation.

He decided on "Well, you always look nice."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver started to turn red himself at Jenna's confession. She liked when he looked at her? He wasn't so sure what that meant, but he didn't really mind either.

"Well, I like looking at you," he said, "so it works out, huh?"

• Brohoof 1

This made Jenna only redder, she knew it already sure, but he saying it out loud was...indescribable, since in any other situation it would have been weird if not creepy, but in this case...it wasn't, somehow. She laughed awkwardly, very self-conscious about her blushing "I know."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver was quite red himself, smiling awkwardly at Jenna. It was a little embarrassing to admit it, but it was true. He liked looking at her, and he wanted to keep doing it no matter what she wore.

"Hope it's not weird or anything..."

• Brohoof 1

"Everything about this is weird." Jenna stated bit awkwardly "I'm a loner girl who doesn't like showing her body and can shape things with her mind that just admitted that she likes when a submissive gamer guy who can turn into a wolf looks at her." she rubbed her neck and smiled awkwardly.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver glanced upward in thought. He thought about it, and he couldn't think of any way to dispute what Jenna said.

"When you put it that way, it is kinda weird, huh?" he admitted, then blinked. "Wait, submissive?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah" Jenna replied, sounding surprised that Oliver was surprised "You ask my opinion on everything, you clearly avoid taking the risk to go even a little against my will." "You follow rules like manners to the point, you follow your parents' orders." "Now, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it does sound pretty submissive to me."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed and rubbed the back of his head. It made sense when Jenna put it that way, but for some reason that word was a little... embarrassing.

"I guess you have a point," he muttered self-consciously.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver managed to smile and blushed at Jenna's words. He was happy she at least accepted him for who he was, even if that included being a wolf. But she was magical so he figured it was only fair.

"I like who you are too," he blurted out.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled she looked at the movie selection for a moment, they had yet to start any movie since they were still talking. She then turned towards Oliver and asked shyly "Is it okay to you if I do this." she moved closer to him to they were sitting close enough that their legs touched and leaned towards him so rest of them were together, she wanted to make sure Oliver was okay with it because she knew what it was like when someone didn't ask.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed as Jenna moved close enough to touch him, and even leaned against her. His first thought was to move and make her not feel awkward, but he didn't want to move. This was comfortable, and he wanted to stay like that.

"Y-yeah," he said, "I don't mind at all..."

• Brohoof 1

"Good" Jenna said quietly with a happy tone "Remember that you can just tell me if you feel too uncomfortable to do something, I can understand it, I know what it's like." she kept her quieter tone, though it was mostly because she was now notably closer to his ear than before since she was leaning towards him, and she figured that he having the hearing of a wolf could cause her normal voice to be a bit loud.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and kept close to Jenna, starting to relax into the position. As he got more and more comfortable, he began to feel like he should do something back.

He slowly moved his arm around her shoulders, draping it over them in a gentle hold.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled when Oliver put his arm around her, and to signal that she wasn't against it, she leaned head bit more towards Oliver "So, is there something more you want to talk about, or is there a movie you want to watch?" she then asked quietly, holding the remote on her hand changing between genres on the movie selection

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned as Jenna leaned against him, which he took as her liking what he was doing. He felt like he could get the hang of this quickly.

"Is there anything you wanna ask me?" he offered, repaying her curiosity.

• Brohoof 1

"Nothing really comes to mind at the moment." Jenna replied "We have already talked about so many things that I'm not sure what there is left that I don't know." "I guess I could ask you something less important, like for example.." she thought for a moment "Am I your first crush? I know you haven't dated before, but have you ever had your eye on someone before me?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver flushed a little pink at the question. He certainly hadn't really paid much attention to girls before Jenna.

"I guess you are, yeah," he admitted, rubbing the back of his head. "You're kinda the first girl I've ever gotten close to."

He looked into her eyes. "What about you? Am I your first crush?"

• Brohoof 1