Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Besides celebrity crushes and that one attempt at dating I've told about, yes." Jenna replied "Because at the age when I could have started having real crushes, I found most guys to be either jerks, gross, or otherwise just uninteresting." she chuckled a short chuckle "I guess having the ability to shape things around you rises one's standards a bit."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned a little. "Yeah, I guess having powers makes it a little harder to pick someone to date if you don't know if they have powers."

He wondered for a moment if he had ever been gross. If he had, she hadn't mentioned it.

• Brohoof 1

"It's not necessary that either, I think it's more about perspective." Jenna argued with a thoughtful tone "Like how magicians most likely don't find simple card tricks to be that impressive, but someone who doesn't understand how it's done may see it as the most impressive thing they have ever seen." "Or like how you were impressed by my coin tricks, while for me they aren't really anything special." "So, me being able to shape matter, I don't necessary find someone being able to lift heavy weights to be that impressive, while other girls are drooling after that type of guys."

• Brohoof 1

"I guess that makes sense," Oliver agreed, blinking thoughtfully. "I never thought girls would be into someone like me, but... you seem to be." He blushed at the thought.

He grinned awkwardly. "I mean, I know some girls like dogs, but..."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm a cat person, so that's out of question." Jenna said with a chuckle "But in all seriousness, like I told earlier, I didn't think that I would be into someone like you either." she looked thoughtfully to the side "Maybe I have been looking at it wrong, I was trying to find someone who'd impress me, but maybe it was the opposite I needed." "Someone relatively normal with nothing to prove." "Because what I know is that the reason why I talked to you in the first place, and it was simply because you weren't staring me or otherwise acting like guys usually do." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and felt a little embarrassed at Jenna calling him normal, but he knew what she meant and he was happy about it.

"I just stared at you because you were doing cool coin stuff," he said with a smile. "And now it's because you're really nice and pretty."

• Brohoof 1

"Exactly." Jenna replied "Guys usually start with the latter, though they tend to use stronger words than pretty." "So you can probably understand why you stood out to me." she explained with a smile, before sighing "And to be honest with you, I've been lonely lately, so it's nice to have someone to talk to"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked into Jenna's eyes, and found himself understanding her last point about being lonely. He hadn't thought about it before, but he was alone a lot of the time he wasn't with his family; at school, he didn't really hang out with other people.

"I've been kinda lonely too, so it's nice to have someone to talk to for me as well."

• Brohoof 1

"That's one more thing we have common then." Jenna said smiling, she met Oliver's gaze and stayed in the eye contact, something about it was just so...appealing and it drew her eyes in "I know this probably sounds bit weird, because it feels bit weird to say, but I like your eyes."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver felt a warm flush at Jenna's next compliment. It wasn't one he ever expected to hear, since he never really paid attention to his eyes before.

"Y-you do?" he asked, blinking but keeping eye contact with Jenna. "How come?"

• Brohoof 1

"I don't know" Jenna said almost whispering "There's just something so pleasant about them, I don't know what it is, but it makes me want to just look at them." she subconsciously moved her face a bit closer to Oliver's, it was still noticeable distance away, but it was still closer than before.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver kept looking into Jenna's eyes, his face turning redder as she got closer to him. He was really glad she was enjoying this, since he was as well.

"You have really pretty eyes too," he said back.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled, keeping her eyes on Oliver's eyes, she had opened her mouth to say something but she had stopped and closed it, there was something she had wanted to ask, but she had stopped herself, What I'm thinking, it's way too early for that, it would only make him uncomfortable, but the moment would be so perfect, and I want to. As her mind was arguing with itself, Jenna started blushing a bit too, as the realization of what it was about hit her, and she got redder when she realized what she was going to say next as she decided to ask about it regardless "Would you like.....is it okay if..." she started rather shyly "Do you....want to kiss me?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's face flushed bright red at the question. He hadn't expected her to ask that so soon, or at all. She really wanted him to kiss her?

Though, he certainly didn't look put off by the notion. "I-I, um... i-if you'd let me..."

Should I kiss her like a human? Or do a wolf one since she's not just another human? Would that be weird?

• Brohoof 1

Oliver didn't have that much time to decide which style he would do, as there had been one mistake in Jenna's wording, that being that even though she had asked if he wanted to kiss her, she had meant it other way around, and thus she leaned in putting her hand on back of Oliver's and entering into a boring old human kiss. 

• Brohoof 1

For Oliver, the kiss was anything but boring. His face flushed red, burning as he allowed Jenna to kiss him. He hadn't been expecting it, but he wasn't going to stop her for anything.

If she looked, she would see his wolf ears and tail had sprouted from his power losing control for a moment. The tail waged happily.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna had closed her eyes so she didn't see the changes in Oliver, but she did end up noticing the ears as she had moved her another hand on Oliver's head too, and she was moving both hands around in his hair, so they eventually found the new pair of ears that had appeared. This clearly confused her for a moment, as she stopped all movement for a quarter of a second, but she quickly let out a sound that could be guessed to be an attempt to chuckle while still in a kiss, before starting to move her hands on the ears.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver felt warm when he heard the sound from Jenna, and felt her hands on his ears, but she didn't seem put off by his sudden loss of control. He was grateful for it, and didn't break the kiss. His ears twitched gently from Jenna rubbing them.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver was going to retract his wolf features, but Jenna was still petting his ears so he figured she liked them.

"I-I'm in love with you too," he agreed, still blushing. "I guess it works different for us since we're not really normal humans, huh?"

• Brohoof 1

"Or maybe it's just what is called 'love at first sight'" Jenna suggested, still petting Oliver's ears, she didn't know why but she liked them a lot, maybe because how adorable they looked. She moved her face closer to Oliver's face again, making their noses touch "So wolfie, how was the kiss? Did you enjoy it?" she too was blushing, but she didn't sound that embarrassed or awkward.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's ears twitched gently, making him smile from the attention. He didn't know why he enjoyed it so much, but Jenna's hands were so soft.

He blushed red, biting his lip at her question. "Y-yeah, I really liked it," he said, his wagging tail confirming it.

• Brohoof 1

"Good." Jenna said smiling "I did too." she finally pulled her hands away, taking her face a bit further away too, "And I'd be lying if I'd say I don't want to do it again right away, but better not have too much of good thing at once." "And though you do look adorable with those ears...." she grinned awkwardly "...my reaction was bit more unfortunate" she pointed behind her, the floor of the whole apartment was a mess, having waves and bumps and other shapes all around it, her leg had been in contact with the floor the whole time, so her power had gone a bit nuts during the embrace.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed, ears lowering as he smiled awkwardly. "S-sorry, that happens sometimes. If I get too excited or something, they just... pop out."

He looked at the room and blinked, looking more intrigued now. "Wow, this is pretty cool!"

• Brohoof 1

"Don't apologize, I don't remember complaining about them, it's like I said, it's adorable.." Jenna softly reminded.

She flattened the floor back to normal, which took some time because of how much it was deformed "Cool maybe, but also rather problematic." "It's no problem here, but we properly need to avoid getting too intimate in public for now" her tone was humorous, but she meant what she said.

• Brohoof 1