Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Black is pretty cool," Oliver said, grinning and following Jenna out the door. He blushed a little bit. "It looks good on you."

He shrugged. "Yeah, I just usually wear whatever. I don't really try to impress anyone."

• Brohoof 1

"Thank you." Jenna thanked after Oliver's compliment, sure she didn't think black looked any better on her than it did on anyone else, since it seemed to fit everyone, but compliment was a compliment and all that mattered was the intent of said compliment.

"That's exactly what I mean." Jenna said grinning "Guys in general don't seem to care about what they wear." she exited the building and waited for Oliver, offering her hand to him so they could walk holding hands again.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled back, just a bit of blush raising to her her face too, it was quite different to look at Oliver while joining hands than it was to do it 'casually'. "It's weird." she suddenly said as they were walking "We met just yesterday, but it feels like we have known for a while." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked as he listened to Jenna, and realised she was right. They had only met a day ago and they were already dating.

"Yeah, it's kinda weird," he agreed, "but it's ok, isn't it? We're doing this right?"

"I don't see why it wouldn't be okay." Jenna assured "And I'd say our case is bit different since we share a rather big secret, so trust appeared between us pretty quickly, and that's one of the things that usually takes time." she grinned "And I'd say it's a good sign that I have yet to have a reason to punch you." she chuckled, it wasn't necessary a good joke, but it was a joke nonetheless. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly. "Yeah, that makes sense. Trust is a big part of it, since we got big stuff to keep to ourselves."

He gave an awkward grin at her joke, being grateful he hadn't earned the right to be decked by her. "Yeah, you'd probably knock me out."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just laughed "Depends on where you get hit." she calmed down "But it all seriousness, you haven't annoyed me yet in any way, and I'd say that is telling something." she smiled "Even the things in you that would usually annoy me in others, they don't bother me at all, in fact, I see them almost as positives."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned and tilted his head, curious. He was doing things that would usually annoy her, but it wasn't bothering her?

"Really?" he asked, feeling like he needed to know. "What kind of things are they?"

• Brohoof 1

"It...doesn't matter." Jenna decided "I don't want you trying to change who you are for me, and since they don't bother me I don't have a reason to point them out." she looked at Oliver with a smile "So don't worry about it, your flaws make you only better." she then led Oliver to an alley where the gym they were heading to was, it was pretty hidden but there was no doubt it was a gym.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver shrugged and grinned at her, accepting that answer. "Okay then."

He followed her down the alley and into the gym, not really thinking about the potential sketchiness of it. "It's not one of those big professional gyms?"

"Well, it is kept up by a one person." Jenna pointed out as she closed towards the door "But don't worry, there's nothing shady going on, it's just a small place." she then let go Oliver's hand and moved to open the door and let Oliver in first. 

The door let to a small lobby with only a small reception table in it with a small window leading to to the gym area, from which was only visible few of the expected machines and start of an open area with softened floor that was usual for places teaching fighting styles, but it was clear the room continued beyond what was visible. There were three doors, one of them was labeled staff only, and the two others were the men's and the women's changing rooms.

There was no one sitting behind the reception table, but there had been a bell above the door, and soon enough the staff-door opened and a around middle-aged woman wearing modest exercising attire stepped out with a friendly smile "Ah, Jenna, was wondering when you'd show yourself again." her eyes then turned toward Oliver and  she gave him a curious but somewhat knowing look, "Oh, who's this young man?" "How long have you been dating?"

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna into the gym, and looked around once inside. It was smaller than he'd expected, but it certainly had a lot of equipment. He assumed at least, he wasn't an expert on such places.

At the woman's teasing, he blushed and looked down at his feet. "H-hi..."

• Brohoof 1

"Shy one eh?" "Don't worry, I won't bite, but Jenna just might if you poke her" she laughed, it was Jenna's turn to look awkward "Anyway, my guess is you both are coming in?" Jenna nodded "Aright, I'll just need the Romeo's name and you are good to go." she was looking at Jenna, but the name-question was clearly meant for Oliver

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I know," Oliver snickered awkwardly at the tease. His face turned more red at her next comment. "Um, I'm Oliver."

He looked at Jenna, noting how she looked just as flustered as he did. At least he wasn't alone, he thought.

• Brohoof 1

"Oliver." The woman repeated, then taking out a small notebook and writing it down "Aright, Jenna can explain everything you need to know, I'll see you two on the the other side." she then headed back to the staff-door and went through. There was a silence for a moment, but Jenna broke the silence with still bit of awkwardness in her tone "You can get to the gym through the changing room, take off your shoes and anything else you seem fit." "and don't worry about payment, you're on my tab."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver wasn't really sure what to say or think about what just happened. That woman was definitely something.

"Um, sure," he muttered and went to the changing room, taking off his shoes and jacket and coming back out.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna was already out in the shirt and sweatpants, and she had put her hair on ponytail with a pink scrunchie, which was very noticeable with her otherwise black outfit. She was chatting with the woman when Oliver came from the changing room. The gym itself wasn't huge, but it wasn't tiny either, there was lot of different types of practice weapons and some practicing dummies in one corner, and not far from that was small group of people practicing moves with wooden staffs. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver walked over to the two girls, his eyes lingering on Jenna in her workout gear. She suited that outfit, and black and pink looked good on her. He wasn't sure why, but it just felt nice to look at her like that.

He looked around the gym. "So, what are we starting with?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The two noticed Oliver and finished the conversation, they had been watching the people practicing in the corner, Jenna looked at Oliver as she answered "As a first thing I'm gonna crush some egos, it's up to you if you'll do something during that, or if you just watch." she smirked and started heading towards the group, grabbing a staff with smooth movement on the way.

The keeper of the gym hummed amused "She likes to do this every time I have a group to teach, and she is a great help with getting some cockiness off the students." she started explaining to Oliver "She's so young and harmless looking that especially guys get big hit on their egos when they get destroyed by her.".

It could be heard as Jenna loudly challenged anyone willing to take her on, and soon enough few people volunteered, one of them being a guy who was notably bigger than Jenna, and all of them looked rather confident on their abilities, especially after she announced that she would take all of them on once. The woman then asked Oliver "Neither of you answered earlier, how long have you know each other?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver tilted his head as he watched Jenna go over to the group and challenge a few of them to fight her. There was something alluring about how confident she was.

He looked at the instructor and blushed a little. "Um... only recently."

• Brohoof 1

"I see." The instructor said "That explains everything" Meanwhile Jenna's opponents got ready for the battle, while Jenna stood calmly leaning against her staff. One of the people not challenging her started a countdown from 3 "Don't let her tough outside intimidate you, she's lot softer than she let's out." After the countdown finished, the fight started, but it didn't take too long until Jenna had disarmed and striked down everyone and was leaning against the staff smirking at the confused losers. The instructor smirked "You two make a great couple."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, she's really nice," Oliver agreed, smiling as he watched Jenna go to work. His eyes widened and jaw lowered in awe at how easy she made it look to fight multiple opponents alone.

The instructor's last comment caught him off guard, making him blush more. "W-we do...?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yes" The instructor simply replied, meanwhile Jenna was saying something to the students "I know Jenna well, and based on my first impressions of you, you seem like a match, so to speak." she lowered her voice a bit "And she seems happier than the last time I saw her." Jenna turned towards them to head back to the two, and the instructor smirked again, suddenly putting her hand on Oliver's back and pushing him forward "Go to your girl before someone else takes liking on her."

• Brohoof 1

"Really?" Oliver asked, surprised to hear Jenna was happier than before. Was he really making that much of an impact on her?

He stumbled forward and slowly approached the group, trying to focus on Jenna to feel less awkward about so many strange people.

• Brohoof 1