Empty Your Pockets!

Otter

In my pockets i carry my 3DS, 3 game case things (hold 3 3DS/DS Games), my wallet, my phone and house keys,

and that is just my pants pockets...

In my hoodie pockets if i am carrying/wearing one i have tissue packs, gum packs, headphones, sometimes candy, and a little flashlight.

(edited)

post-6104-0-43570800-1341968939_thumb.jpg

The three throwing knives (well-used at this point) are kept together in the sheath below them; next to the throwing knives is an ordinary Gerber folding pocket knife. Then there's my driver's license, debit card, and AAA card held together with a binder clip. My keys are self-explanatory, with a flashlight and flash drive case attached. The case holds two flash drives, one is 4 gigs, the other is 32. I carry another 4 gig (the surfboard), one 2 gig, and two 8 gig drives loose in my pocket.

Depending on where I'm going, I may also carry one of the following:

post-6104-0-89446800-1341969226_thumb.jpg

post-6104-0-97598000-1341969258_thumb.jpg

The revolver is .45 Long Colt, the semi-automatic is .45 Auto (came with a 15 round clip and two 14 round clips). My personal preference is the revolver.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

(edited)

8 small pebbles. I was using them to defend myself against my brother, who was throwing giant stones at me (because I called him funny).

And 1 złoty (Polish money).

Edited by Midnight Melody

post-3479-0-99003400-1356221355.png

Credit to MatrixChicken for Signature

Credit to Генерал Четник for Avatar

post-6104-0-43570800-1341968939_thumb.jpg

The three throwing knives (well-used at this point) are kept together in the sheath below them; next to the throwing knives is an ordinary Gerber folding pocket knife. Then there's my driver's license, debit card, and AAA card held together with a binder clip. My keys are self-explanatory, with a flashlight and flash drive case attached. The case holds two flash drives, one is 4 gigs, the other is 32. I carry another 4 gig (the surfboard), one 2 gig, and two 8 gig drives loose in my pocket.

Depending on where I'm going, I may also carry one of the following:

post-6104-0-89446800-1341969226_thumb.jpg

post-6104-0-97598000-1341969258_thumb.jpg

The revolver is .45 Long Colt, the semi-automatic is .45 Auto (came with a 15 round clip and two 14 round clips). My personal preference is the revolver.

Sir, are you a ninja?

And my pockets usually hold my ipod, a cellphone, guitar picks, and the occasional "smuggled object".

*cough*Firecrackers*cough*

I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER /WRISTS

On 4/28/2013 at 8:13 PM, gooM said:
Djenty...man you are crazy, but an awesome sort of crazy

Usually my phone, keys, and my Driver's License.

If I work, I also have my badge, discount card, box cutter, and my DS (For lunch :D)

I don't use a wallet!

"No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!"

Left Pocket: Keys, phone, wallet.

Right Pocket: A case of sketch pencils, iPod

*contents in Right Pocket tends to stay the same more consistently than contents in Left Pocket*

I've got an idea! No..... No, wait; it's just a concussion....

Wallet, Phone, sometimes an Ipod. Nothing really more.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened...”

-Dr.Seuss

LOL with the knives in your pocket I'm sure you can rob me

But for me I keep : student metro card,Money,Phone,Headphones and maybe a few pencils xD

10qdlpl.jpg

"Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

Ooh! Ooh! More guessing games! Um... Pokey Smokes! How about Queen Meanie? No! Black Snooty, Black Snooty!

(edited)

Sir, are you a ninja?

That's what I thought when OP busted out all of his knives. There's no way he can comfortably carry all of them simultaneously, and I can't think of any practical reason to attempt it. He must take two or three at a time.

I just try to be ready for any situation. Got a flashlight for dark places, weapons for self-defense, knives for opening junk, and flash drives with all manner of utilities and one with a Linux distro to fix a computer when somebody inevitably asks me to. There's also my phone (Galaxy S III, so it's a tad large). All of these things I can carry comfortably.

LOL with the knives in your pocket I'm sure you can rob me

I don't carry them for any particular reason. The throwing knives are so light and take up so little space in that sheath that I often forget they're in my pocket. The folding knife is primarily for opening things for other people. I never need a knife myself unless I leave home without it.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

I carry nothing, or I stick my hand in my pocket. Or I don't have pockets.

w61ug.png

Thanks PixiGlow for my PINKTASTIC SIG!!! Cute Avatar made by Dragonshy!

Though you are shy and sweet, and I bake every treat, everyone has differences,

even best friends, but I can't see the differences in you and me, my friend (formerly Pinkie Pie Rocks)

You're only one good thing, and dreams are never worth a thing, my Fluttershy. ~Pinkie Pie

That's what I thought when OP busted out all of his knives. There's no way he can comfortably carry all of them simultaneously, and I can't think of any practical reason to attempt it. He must take two or three at a time.

I just try to be ready for any situation. Got a flashlight for dark places, weapons for self-defense, knives for opening junk, and flash drives with all manner of utilities and one with a Linux distro to fix a computer when somebody inevitably asks me to. There's also my phone (Galaxy S III, so it's a tad large). All of these things I can carry comfortably.

I don't carry them for any particular reason. The throwing knives are so light and take up so little space in that sheath that I often forget they're in my pocket. The folding knife is primarily for opening things for other people. I never need a knife myself unless I leave home without it.

I would probably do something like that but Im scared of reaching in my pants and stabbing myself :o But then again I normally keep a basic schedule no need for sharp objects anyway

10qdlpl.jpg

"Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

Ooh! Ooh! More guessing games! Um... Pokey Smokes! How about Queen Meanie? No! Black Snooty, Black Snooty!

• 6 years later...

My pockets are pretty much almost always empty when I'm at home, so there would be absolutely nothing in them as of now.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

My pockets are empty.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

• 2 years later...