Empty Your Pockets!

Otter

phone and fairly fat wallet in left front pocket, keys and chapstick in right front pocket. at basically all times. when I go to work I sometimes carry a clip-on utility knife in my pocket as well.

Usually:

iPod

Headphones

Phone

Wallet

Keys

DS (if I have enough pockets)

If I'm going to a shadier part of town, I'll bring a knife, usually replacing the DS.

When at home, I carry my iPod, headphones, and phone.

Right now?

ummmm

1 set of housekeys

1 wallet with a grand total of $1.15 in silver

1 phone

1 pair of earbudz

1 used handkerchief

I need a new handkerchief...

Let's see...Wallet, Phone, Mp3, old granola bar wrapper (how long has that been there?!), a coupon that expired last week and a few loose coins of change. I need to clean out my pockets more often apparently.

(edited)

No, I'm not going to rob you. Just show us what you carry in your pockets every day.

Here's my EDC (Every Day Carry):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QanSAx7HQag&feature=youtu.be

hahaha "a knife. Another knife. A knife"

Posted Image Anywho, my EDC consists of: a Mighty Wallet, my phone (not pictured because it took the picture) IPod (cracked), earphones, USB stick, flashlight, lighter, keys (with a makeshift fluttershy blind bag key chain :D), 2 guitar picks (one light for acoustic, one heavy for electric or bass), switch blade, and bottle opener/screw driver butterfly knifey thingy (it's a fun conversation starter).

Edited by Dusk Moon

I think you need a few more knives, you don't have enough!

I've got a few more in my sights...

hahaha "a knife. Another knife. A knife"

Posted Image Anywho, my EDC consists of: a Mighty Wallet, my phone (not pictured because it took the picture) IPod (cracked), earphones, USB stick, flashlight, lighter, keys (with a makeshift fluttershy blind bag key chain :D), 2 guitar picks (one light for acoustic, one heavy for electric or bass), switch blade, and bottle opener/screw driver butterfly knifey thingy (it's a fun conversation starter).

That bali-song must hurt to flip!

That bali-song must hurt to flip!

it does. Quite badly. Which is why I prefer my actual balisong, but the pin holding the handle to the blade came off and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

The Usual cant-live-through-school-without-them items: 16 GB USB, complete with "tools"... If you know what I mean. :-P, Wallet devoid of any cash, but has my school ID and Bank account card, The random paper slip reminding you to do something, and the cellphone which you weren't supposed to have. :)

Posted Image

Not pictured: Leatherman tool, box cutter, miniature box cutter, shoddy phone, cheap earbuds.

• Brohoof 1