Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Programming/Game Dev Thread

bronywhocodes

Yes hello what is up welcome to the programming/game dev thread thingo! in this thread, you can show off projects you're working on, you can share some resources/engines/programming lannguages, etc. really, stuff to do with programming and game dev in general!

of course, i'll edit this post to have resources you reply with. i don't know ALL of the things, afterall ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resources

|   languages/engines

||   Godot

||   Love2D

||   Pygame (honestly not recommended for anything more than a simple project or beginners stuff)

|   Tutorials

||   Godot

|||   Official Documentation

|||   GDquest (Amazing video tutorials)

||   Love2D

|||   SpunkyKangaroo (Pretty much the best tutorials for Love)

|| Pygame

|||   Sentdex

Been trying to get into C# With unity doing some simple stuff and modding some indie stuff haven't really gotten anywhere yet and I don't think I will any time soon as I don't really have much or any motivation to pursue for some project in the long run  for that matter

25 minutes ago, Entoma Vasilissa Zeta said:

Been trying to get into C# With unity doing some simple stuff and modding some indie stuff haven't really gotten anywhere yet and I don't think I will any time soon as I don't really have much or any motivation to pursue for some project in the long run  for that matter

Mood. 

My strategy is just make crap that interests me. If it starts getting boring/yoh really don't care about it anymore, maybe take a break or yeet it into the trash.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, FalloutFloyd said:

Mood. 

My strategy is just make crap that interests me. If it starts getting boring/yoh really don't care about it anymore, maybe take a break or yeet it into the trash.

I think my issue is that I'm too ambitious and I expect myself to work like no tomorrow on it so I burn out and it destroys my motivation 

• Brohoof 1