Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you currently learning a new language?

Mellow Mane

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

I'm learning how to speak Ponish. It's hard to write, but actually sounds the same as English.

what, there's a new ponish conlang?

I am currently trying to learn Scottish Gaelic

Edited by Sherbert MGS
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I know quite a few languages already. But I would like to learn European Portuguese (yes, I have to make the distinction since most sites like duolingo teach Brazilian Portuguese). 

• Brohoof 3

Well, currently not, but I plan to learn spanish ebcause of three reasons: Reason 1: It is one of the most spoken languages in the world. Reason 2: More foreignen languages also means better options on the job market. Reason 3: The language really interests me. Besides this, I still improve my english. 

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Currently? No. I did, however, take two years of German in high school. I can’t say anything complex but I know enough to just barely get by as a tourist in Germany.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Surprisingly yes though going to keep which language a mystery for the time being, still have fairly low expectations that I'll get that far but I do seem to be learning something albeit slowly and finding it fairly fun, currently about 2 months since I started learning now.