Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"Don't promise too much, it will be hard to keep." Jenna said "For example, I don't think you could carry me hundreds of miles over a forest." she added jokingly "So maybe instead of doing as much as I, just do as much as you can."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, maybe I could if you were in your smaller, lighter form," Oliver joked, smiling down at Jenna as he held onto her. "Yeah, I'm gonna do all I can. I just hope it's enough to help you when you need it."

"I'm heavier than I look" Jenna said jokingly "But seriously, don't worry about it, if you worry yourself too much, you may make the wrong choice when there's no time to think." "Our last situation was a good example, I was so worried about Talon that I let The Order to catch me off guard."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, you have heightened senses, right?" Oliver pointed out. "And so do they, so they're probably pretty tricky to outsmart. They definitely would be for a normal person," he admitted, smiling awkwardly.

• Brohoof 1

"Our senses are pretty easily made useless actually." Jenna stated "wrong wind direction, too many smells, or enough water will make our nose useless, enough background noise will make our ears useless and any kind of gas or other non-clear substance in the air makes our eyes useless." "Sure if you're just a normal person, you wouldn't manage any better in such situation, but if you had something like thermal camera with you, you would have the advantage." "Only thing you couldn't stop is our ability to feel each other's presence, but that doesn't really help against humans." 

• Brohoof 1

"So you can't detect humans?" Oliver repeated, as he began to think. "If you ever get in trouble, I could use that to help you if they send dragons after you."

He frowned. "I don't like my chances of fighting one, though."

• Brohoof 1

"If I can't sense them, no, but for regular human it's hard to hide oneself so well, until you're very lucky." Jenna responded "But, you could still help since Talon only knows what you look like, thus they may ignore you if they can only smell or hear you." "And unfortunately you are correct, currently you don't have a way to fight one of us in this form, besides the one grenade I still have, but it would need to be a lucky throw to take one down." 

• Brohoof 1

"I guess that makes sense," Oliver said, nodding slowly. "I just need to keep them out of sight when they show up. I just hope they have bad eyesight," he joked.

He smiled at Jenna. "I'm sure you can take them, though."

• Brohoof 1

"Really depends, there's many variables." Jenna stated "What shape I'm in, who they are, how many of them there are, the element of surprise....the list goes on." "I'm feeling optimistic since I have already taken down two, but we shouldn't get cocky." 

• Brohoof 1

"You look like you're in great shape," Oliver pointed out, smiling at Jenna. "I'm sure you could take on another if they showed up again. And I'll try not to get shot again," he joked, feeling his stomach.

• Brohoof 1

"I am currently." Jenna agreed "But I'm looking at the big picture, anything can happen, and if we are very unlucky, everything happens at once." "It's important to keep in mind all the possible ways things can go south, because that way you can prepare for them and try to avoid them." 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, but it won't always be that bad," Oliver pointed out. "It might get that bad, but not always, so we can afford to relax sometimes. It'll help you keep your energy up and your peace of mind together."

• Brohoof 1

"Your optimism still amazes me." Jenna said sounding bit surprised "I would say it's naive but...that wouldn't be true, you almost died, you know the danger." "And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it as a bad thing, it's just....weird to me, because I can't find that same positivity from myself."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm sure it'll come to you," Oliver assured her, smiling. "Besides, I know you're strong, and you're a good fighter too. If anything comes around to us, you'll handle it no problem."

He smiled. "I mean, you did save my life."

• Brohoof 1

"I know, it's just...I just can't help but expect the worst." Jenna admitted "I don't know if it's due to biological reasons, or if it comes from nurture, but i can't help it." she sighed "I just can't help but feel that my luck won't last forever."

• Brohoof 1

"I don't think it's just luck," Oliver pointed out. "You are a good fighter and you're really strong, and you have great instincts about this kind of stuff. I know we'll turn out okay because you're more than prepared for it."

• Brohoof 1

"Everything from your house being the first one with lights on to neither of us getting hit to anything important when you got shot, is I'd say pretty lucky." Jenna argued "The fact that I even got the chance to run away from Talon was also just luck." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well yeah, maybe," Oliver admitted, not having a good argument for that. "But I'd say you excaping Talon was more due to you being smart and strong enough to get away. You're pretty resourcful and quick-witted."

• Brohoof 1

"I appreciate it but you don't know what the situation was back then." Jenna stated "I wasn't then like I am now, I was lot closer to a human teenage girl, and though I had planned my escape, it was lucky that it wasn't noticed until it was." "I have changed surprisingly lot in the month before meeting you." 

• Brohoof 1

"Sounds like you had a good plan if it worked that well," Oliver pointed out. "You're really prepared for things like this."

He blinked and looked at her. "You have? Well how much have you changed?"

• Brohoof 1

"Sounds like it was worth it," Oliver said. "If you were able to pick it up this well to get away from them and avoid their notice. The ones they sent can't exactly report back and tell them where you are after all."

• Brohoof 1

"They may not be able to report, but Talon knows exactly where they died, and like I have told before, they have eyes and years everywhere, that's why they have found me twice now, and that's why we need to keep moving." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, they can't exactly tell where we're going from the bodies," Oliver pointed out. "Just where we've been. As long as we don't leave a pattern or a trail for them to follow, we should be just fine, right?"

• Brohoof 1