Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"As good as I ever could in this form." Jenna responded, starting to move now that Oliver was awake "Oddly enough sleeping in human form makes me feel more secure." she didn't bother using the door and instead walked out through one of the makeshift walls "I'll go for a little hunt before transforming, is there any specific animal you would like a taste off?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked. He should have expected such a question from a dragon, but he wasn't sure how to answer.

He stood up and stretched, yawning. "Whatever you recommend, I guess," he said, wiping his eyes.

• Brohoof 1

"Deer it is then." Jenna said before disappearing into the forest, returning after some minutes with a deer and dropping it to the ground. She then cut and ripped the deer apart into smaller, more human friendly pieces and lit a fire for Oliver to cook the meat with before transforming into her human form. After transforming she directly proceeded to eat next to the fire, she did roast the meat a bit before eating it, but not enough for it to be well done, she cooked it only enough for it to be easier to eat with human teeth.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver tried not to watch as Jenna tore the deer up. He used the fire to cook his part of deer while she ate hers raw.

"Been a while since I had venison," he joked, taking a bite of it once it was cooked.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just let out amused hum at Oliver's joke as she looked towards Oliver, she had positioned herself in a way that the fire was between them, and was now waiting for Oliver to realize, if he ever did, that she hadn't yet retrieved her clothes. Sure it had seemed back at the apartment that Oliver was starting to get over it, but she wanted to be sure because as much as she enjoyed his reactions, she hadn't been joking when she had said it could end up being their doom if Oliver freaked out every time Jenna wasn't covered up.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked over at Jenna and nearly choked on his food when he noticed she wasn't wearing anything. He blushed hard and looked away to give her some privacy.

"Sorry," he muttered, "didn't mean to be rude."

• Brohoof 1

"It's getting boring to repeat this every time...." Jenna calmly said between bites, though she was clearly amused "...but I don't care." "You seeing me like this is no different from you seeing me in my dragon form as far as I'm concerned." "You also took a glance at the apartment already, so what's the problem, did you think I didn't notice?" she took few more bites "And as much as I enjoy seeing you all embarrassed, you may get us killed some day if you can't get over it, because what is gonna happen if I'm having trouble in a fight like this and you can't help me because you can't look at me without losing your train of thought?" 

• Brohoof 1

"No, I'm not all flustered or anything," Oliver assured Jenna, looking back at her. "I just didn't want to be rude. Since you've got no clothes on and I don't want you to feel exposed or anything like that."

• Brohoof 1

"Sure, you just happened to choke on your food and turn as red as my scales." Jenna teased as she bit into more food "But seriously, when I say I don't care, I really mean it, clothes are a human thing, only reason I use them is because I try to blend in and because this body is awfully vulnerable to lot of things." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver coughed quietly as he bit into his food, giving Jenna another look. His face was still red.

"Well, there's another reason," he said, taking a deep breath. "You, um... you have a very nice human body."

"I know." Jenna simply said in very matter-of-fact way "That's kinda the point." "Everyone's human form is what humans consider attractive, it helps with manipulation and such things." "I remember mentioning it at some point" "So if you see good looking people who seem suspiciously interested about us tell me, they may be Vipers." 

• Brohoof 1

"I mean, both your bodies look nice," Oliver muttered, feeling embarrasssed. "You're nice to look at in both your forms, to be honest."

He nodded. "Right, if a pretty girl tries to kill me, I'll know who it is," he jokes.

• Brohoof 1

"I know." Jenna responded, this time with bit of pride in her voice, she liked it when her dragon side was praised or complimented. She had many ideas on what she could say to tease Oliver a bit more, but she decided against it for now.

She let out amused hum at Oliver's joke "Or a good looking guy, like the one at your house." "Or well, good looking for humans, I still don't get the appeal to be honest." 

• Brohoof 1

"It's a human thing," Oliver said, shrugging. "Something about chemicals in the brain or something. I don't really get it either."

He looked at her, smiling. "Your dragon form is really awesome looking though."

• Brohoof 1

"I know how it works, it works the same to all creatures, I just don't get the appeal and the...obsession." Jenna explained "I mean, for example the friend group I was in before becoming rogue, the girls went crazy every time they saw a muscular guy without a shirt." "Same goes for the other side..." she pointed at her own body "...I get the part of chemicals in brains, as it is linked to finding a healthy mate, but why are humans so...ashamed about it? You're the only creature who has the need to cover themselves."

She just smiled at the praise, letting it feed her pride.

• Brohoof 1

"I dunno," Oliver said, shrugging. "Humans are just pretty self-conscious on the whole. They find someone they like and they don't want to embarrass themselves and ruin their chances of finding the perfect partner."

• Brohoof 1

"That isn't really what I meant." Jenna pointed out "And don't get me wrong, I don't expect you to know the answer, it has been a thing for most of your history after all." "It just feels so weird that humans look at their bodies in such way, it gets even more bizarre when you consider the details of that, like, for example, like this I would obviously get lot of attention and would most likely get arrested, but if I put on small pieces of clothing that cover less than me putting my hands around myself, it's not only fine but very popular." "Then there's the whole underwear versus swimwear thing." for a creature that didn't wear clothing naturally, the concept was quite odd even after being educated on humans.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I don't get it either," Oliver admitted, shrugging. "There's just something about certain appearances that triggers feelings in different humans. I don't really understand it, it's just how it goes I guess."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just shrugged, like she had said, she didn't expect Oliver to know the answer, she just wanted to share what she found weird about humans. She ate few more pieces before getting up and stretching with a yawn "I guess I should get my stuff and get ready to leave." she would then do just that, but she didn't hurry, and before heading to her backpack she would walk past Oliver patting him on his shoulder in reassuring manner.

After reaching her backpack, Jenna pulled out her usual attire and put in on. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and finished eating before putting on his jacket. He smiled at Jenna's reassuring pat on the shoulder. He just hoped he could continue being helpful to her.

"Where do we go from here?" he asked.

• Brohoof 1

"We'll need to look for a place to stay for long enough that we can figure out our situation." Jenna said "More equipment could also be useful, and a new vehicle, preferably something we can use bit longer." "After that we'll keep moving." 

• Brohoof 1

"A new vehicle would be a good place to start," Oliver agreed, looking around at the trees. "I don't think we'll find one around here, though. We'll have to see if there are any towns or houses nearby or something."

• Brohoof 1

"There's a small city, that's why we landed." Jenna pointed out "We need to walk there and it will take anything form half an hour to bit over an hour, but it's too risky to fly any closer." she put out the fire and after Oliver was ready she started walking.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and stood up, stretching again. "Alright, we'll walk there then. Hopefully nothing will jump out at us from the trees."

He walked up to Jenna. "How did you sleep, by the way. You seem to be feeling better."

• Brohoof 1

"As well as I can in my real form." Jenna replied, not bothering to point out Oliver asked about it already "It's lot harder to relax when in that form for some reason, even though logic says it should be the opposite." 

• Brohoof 1