Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"I haven't actually met any of their type so I can only guess how they may feel about it." Jenna explained "All I know for sure is that they are a peaceful lot and don't want anything to do with Talon." "But I'm sure it's nicer to be seen as gods rather than demons." 

• Brohoof 1

"I guess so, demons don't sound nearly as approachable," Oliver agreed, still watching how well she was playing. "Though, I think almost everyone would want to meet a dragon. There's a reason humans use them so much in fiction after all."

• Brohoof 1

"They are in fiction because Talon wants them to be." Jenna reminded "It is true the popularity among humans has grown, but to say almost everyone is overstatement." "Humans don't like it when they are not the apex species, that's why we are here now, as awful as Talon is, humans can only blame themselves."

• Brohoof 1

"It has nothing to do with being certain way, only thing it tells is that certain creature is on top, as far as most humans are concerned, you are on the top, what you lack in strength you've replaced with tools." Jenna explained "We are in average more intelligent and without question stronger, so humans started to hunt us down." "The only reason they almost succeeded was because we are loners, Talon is what happens when we join together."

• Brohoof 1

"It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, we can't deny its effective." Jenna pointed out, starting to get bored with this specific game as it seemed bit easy to her "Our population is fraction of humanity's yet Talon holds more power and influence than any nation in human history." "And their forceful manner does make sense, as I said, we are loners by nature, I don't know if that kind of collective effort would be possible without force." 

• Brohoof 1

"Yep" Jenna agreed "But the good thing is, they don't control the military, that's why we are still hidden." "Sure they influence it, but ultimately, if Talon was to show itself, human militaries would be on the side of humans." "That's why they haven't yet taken over fully, humans have numbers on their side." 

• Brohoof 1

"But Talon is sure to overpower them," Oliver pointed out. "Dragons are far stronger than humans, right? Their powerful scales can take a lot of bullets, but just one can put down a human, so maybe numbers don't really matter here."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shook her head "We are tough, but not invulnerable, remember, the order is a real threat for us." "It's true that normal bullets don't do anything, but that's far from all weaponry out there." "Armor piercing rounds, explosives, anti-tank weaponry, anti-air weaponry....there's lot of things that can take us down, and while one of us could take down lot of humans, that capability isn't quite few thousand against 8 billion." "And that's ignoring human desperation, if humanity was to fall, you would probably nuke the planet on your way out." "If Talon could take over just like that, they would have done it long time ago."

• Brohoof 1

"Well I guess that's true," Oliver admitted. "Humans can be stupidly protective of what they think is theirs. Some would rather destroy something rather than let someone else have it, even if it's not that valuable."

• Brohoof 1

"It again comes back to humans wanting to be apex creature, if someone threatens your power, they must be destroyed, and if you can't destroy them, you'll destroy whatever is the source of that power." Jenna said "And don't get me wrong, we aren't any better, in fact, we may be even worse when it comes to that." she let out a sigh "Ultimately this whole thing is just two predatory creatures fighting over the top spot, an endless argument that won't end until one is either dead or enslaved." 

• Brohoof 1

"Unfortunately, that's how it tends to go," Oliver agreed, sighing. "Some creatures are just obsessed with being the best. Humans are especially bad about it, but it sounds like dragons can be just as bad sometimes."

• Brohoof 1

"It's just nature." Jenna stated "Humans and dragons just happen to have incredible intelligence and imagination." "Most creatures fight over power of sorts, food, mates, territory, for us the scale is just lot bigger." "It all ultimately comes from the want to survive, even if some of the things we do for survival make our chances of survival worse." she finally lost the game, though it could have been on purpose, as she showed no reaction from it.

• Brohoof 1

"But there are some things that there are plenty of for both sides," Oliver pointed out, putting the gun down and letting the timer for the game count down. "So we shouldn't have to fight for it. Sometimes it just feels like it's for the sake of saying they're the strongest."

• Brohoof 1

"Like I said, power." Jenna stated "The reason why there's rich and poor, over-fed people and starving people." "Sure it's greed for money that's big part, but what is money if not a form of power?" "And we can't really do much about it, even I have fallen for it momentarily, I can't even tell you how many times I have wanted to break someone like a twig for being annoying, I could do it, I'm lot stronger." "It probably comes from the time when all creatures needed to be the strongest or they didn't survive." "Nature is ultimately a selfish place, all living things have one goal, and they want to reach that goal regardless of others." "Like a competitive video game." 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, it just sucks that we can't always seem to agree on the things that matter," Oliver said. "Things would be way easier that way. Though, I suppose people wouldn't become stronger without challenge."

• Brohoof 1

"Survival of the fittest." Jenna concluded, before changing topic "Now, any other games you think we should try?" the choice was again on Oliver, because as Jenna had said, his date, his decision. "Maybe something where we need to move more?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked around the arcade, taking Jenna's suggestion into consideration. She wanted something more active. He spotted a game of DDR near the back.

"What about that?" he asked, pointing to it. "I was never any good at it but it might be what you're looking for."

• Brohoof 1

"That works." Jenna agreed "You may have a chance at beating me, because while I'm quite used to this look, I'm still more comfortable on four legs over two." sure she had had what basically was military level training as a human, but it still sometimes felt weird to stand on two legs, especially since she didn't even have a tail to help with balance.

• Brohoof 1

"Why don't you turn into a dragon when no one's looking?" Oliver teased as they walked toward the dance machine. "I'm sure it wouldn't be the wierdest thing in here.  I can get on all fours too, to make it fair."

• Brohoof 1

"Then it would be more like playing a computer game since only one leg would fit on it." Jenna responded in equally humorous way "For fairness reasons I would need to then play four games at once." she would also probably crush the machine the moment she touched it but that was beside the point since they were just joking around. 

• Brohoof 1

"They would need quite the size range." Jenna replied jokingly, since dragons grew from dog sized to building sized, it would take quite many sizes to make something 'dragon sized', she too stepped on the machine "Considering how few places I'm allowed to fly in, my ground coordination is already better than in air." 

• Brohoof 1