Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I found a FOUR LEAF CLOVER

Izel

I was sitting in a field, and I was picking at the grass. I accidentally picked a clover.Looking at it, I realised that it had four Leaves!!!I couldn't believe my eyes!I thought such a thing was make-believe!

Has anyone else ever seen/found one?

IMG_0478.JPG

• Brohoof 5

The odds of getting 4-leafed clover is 1 to 10 000, so congratulations.

I remember that my friend many years ago found also 4-leaf clover. I was imitating happy, but in reality I was a jelaous cheeky kiddo and just broke off that 4th leaf away. :mlp_please: Not that I am now happy with what I had done. Hope you forgive me Krystian, if you are reading this. :P

Cool. I remember spending several recesses in 6th grade looking for 4 leaf clovers. Our playground had quite a few patches of clovers but never found the lucky one.

I used to find quite many four-leaf clovers on our summer cottage years ago! Little me just kept searching for them among all the other clovers and got pretty lucky multiple times during the same day. The relatives that were around seemed to be impressed too. :D

You should use that clover to put points into your Luck Stat.I heard that if you upgrade it you have a better chance of landing Lucky! Hits and getting better items, as well as villagers being really nice to you sometimes.

Edited by Pr0m4NV14
Dance Magic, Dance

I've never found a four-leaf clover myself though perhaps I should make an effort to look for one sometime. I do have some bad luck that happens to me every now and again and it'd be great if it didn't happen.

13 hours ago, Izel said:

I was sitting in a field, and I was picking at the grass. I accidentally picked a clover.Looking at it, I realised that it had four Leaves!!!I couldn't believe my eyes!I thought such a thing was make-believe!

Has anyone else ever seen/found one?

IMG_0478.JPG

That really just looks like the leaf closest to the "fourth" was slightly split and it just decided to stay that way.

I highly doubt that is a 4 leaf, they tend to have different leaf formations than 3 leads do, and this one does not as I can see.

Edited by Unity

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 6:46 PM, Califorum said:

How about a 56 leaf clover?

Most leaves on a clover

Lol

On 8/26/2018 at 6:23 PM, Photon Jet said:

Wow, lucky you! If I were you, I'd cherish it.

Problem is, I put it in my book to keep it safe, and when I opened it, it was gone :(

On 8/27/2018 at 7:13 AM, Unity said:

That really just looks like the leaf closest to the "fourth" was slightly split and it just decided to stay that way.

I highly doubt that is a 4 leaf, they tend to have different leaf formations than 3 leads do, and this one does not as I can see.

Oh that’s probably why it didn’t give me any luck 

On 8/27/2018 at 5:53 AM, Jaspers said:

I used to find quite many four-leaf clovers on our summer cottage years ago! Little me just kept searching for them among all the other clovers and got pretty lucky multiple times during the same day. The relatives that were around seemed to be impressed too. :D

Wow wow wow wow.That IS impressive 

On 9/23/2018 at 11:11 PM, Steve Piranha said:

I once found and caught a live porcupine fishy with my bare hands years ago :catface:

Woah cool!

On 9/23/2018 at 7:40 PM, Photon Jet said:

Ooooh, that's unfortunate...But I'm sure it's not far away.

Ah,but I lost it while on holiday

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 8:29 PM, Photon Jet said:

Ooooh, dear...I'm sorry to hear that...:(

I'm one of those people who are unlucky even with a lucky charm lol