Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Any Disney Princess fans?

Will Guide

Given that the Disney Princess  line of female characters is a huge draw both in and out of merchandising, are there any fans of the Disney Princesses?

Me, I love all the characters that officially earned a place in the Disney Princess line, even Sleeping Beauty who I feel sorry for being overlooked due to her silence for the 3rd of the film.

My most favorite is Belle for being the first DP film I saw, and for giving me my love of reading (and watching) fantastical stories.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, starlightfan1 said:

Even thou I’m a boy I love all the Disney princesss. But my favorite one is probably  princess Sofia.

Not seeing anything wrong with that (although I AM curious why her amulet is red by S4) but I prefer von sweetz :)

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, starlightfan1 said:

It’s because princess Elena was trapped in Sofia’s amulet for 41 years and once Sofia freed her. The amulet turned red becuse it originally belong to Elena. Elena chose Sofia as the person to have her amulet. It was actually season 3 when her amulet change red. I for  one think red is prettier on her.

Interesting. I should look more into the lore of this series, I don't really follow it. Seems odd that Cedric would have the amulet listed as a legendary enchanted jewel if it was so recent.

I really like the Princesses, Sofia among them. She had a great show and a new song in pretty much every episode. That was a nice bonus.

I don't collect the Princess merchandise because I don't really get into owning things. But I like some of the stuff they make. The Disney Fairies were pretty cool too. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, starlightfan1 said:

It’s because princess Elena was trapped in Sofia’s amulet for 41 years and once Sofia freed her. The amulet turned red becuse it originally belong to Elena. Elena chose Sofia as the person to have her amulet. It was actually season 3 when her amulet change red. I for  one think red is prettier on her.

So you said you like all the Disney princess. Do you like Sofia the first then.

I was mostly referring to the ones that are part of the Disney Princess Merchandising line of products

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Franchise/DisneyPrincess

Not much of a fan of these princesses since most are blend, except for Elsa, Anna, Mulan, Rapunzel ,Merida and Moana....yeh basically the  independents ones.

but whew, have you guys seen the disney designer dolls? Man If I were rich, I would love to collect them, especially the upcoming ones. 

41517483_1991141670976296_11740197540593

Edited by TBD

I have a great affinity for the Princesses. They're not just an interest, they're a way of life. My favorites are Belle and Rapunzel, being the two closest to my heart and the central characters from my two favorite movies. But I love all the princess in different ways, especially the more traditional ones. 

There's been a lot of discussion here about Sofia, in which case I must give a special mention to her step-sister Princess Amber, a classic princess and a special favorite of mine. She's got a lot of fantastic qualities that make her unique among the Disney royalty.