Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Favorite fast food place to eat?

DivineMist1000

Just now, TheTaZe said:

That is indeed true. You can buy food in bulk and cook it when you need it. Usually, you can get feed yourself for a week if you're smart enough with it for around $20

Just $10 or so every other week covers all my lunches for an entire week. I make enough food for leftovers which last me a week in meals. I spend about $30 a week on groceries for all my meals.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Just $10 or so every other week covers all my lunches for an entire week. I make enough food for leftovers which last me a week in meals. I spend about $30 a week on groceries for all my meals.

What do like making the most?

• Brohoof 2

Well, as the topic suggets, is fast food and some grill, and a loooooooooot of drinks, they serve almost every kind of fast food, except pizza, and that place is where I picked up my addiction for Jägerbomb.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite fast-food place to eat at is this place right by my work called Freddie's Steak burgers, it's SUPER good cuz they have malts and shakes and those types of things, along with this really good fry sauce they give you to have with your fries :-D

It's tempting to go there a lot because it's just across the parking lot from my work, so whenever my shift is over and I'm driving back home, I have to mentally tell myself, "No Freddie's today" cuz it's pretty tempting to go there, especially for me cuz I love their shakes and malts :mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 4

That is a tough question. Probably either KFC, Arby's, DQ, or Hardee's :-D Oh, does Steak n Shake count as a fast food place? Either way, Steak n Shake is on my favorites list too. Gawd. There is nothing like a steakburger. :wub:

Edited by Fire_Flyer
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Fire_Flyer said:

That is a tough question. Probably either KFC, Arby's, DQ, or Hardee's :-D Oh, does Steak n Shake count as a fast food place? Either way, Steak n Shake is on my favorites list too. Gawd. There is nothing like a steakburger. :wub:

DQ or Taco Bell for me. 

You would love Freddy's then. Steakburgers but fast food not sit down.

• Brohoof 1

Up until last weekend, I'd have said KFC or Papa John's...

But then, I went to the only Taco Bell in my country...

Holy Hell, why don't we have more of these over here??? You Americans have no clue how lucky you are! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1