Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web What was the last thing on the internet that made you laugh?

ManaMinori

There's a lot of things geared t make you laugh on the internet. What was the last thing that you guys found that made you chuckle, giggle, guffaw, or laugh?

I found a pretty funny/ creepy video on my tumblr most recently, that got a few laughs out of me (please watch it all the way through)

http://curechocolattymilk.tumblr.com/post/178155183462/candiikismet-zhe-lazy-fox-dudettte

• 2 months later...

I was playing an online game with my sister where you work at a Pizza Place. In this game you can upgrade your house and edit it. I was using and alternate account for the game to try to get him some stuff. I had finally saved just enough money to upgrade his house (which will expand it) and when I did upgrade his house the camera zoomed to his house with this cheerful and light music (which made what happens next even funnier) and then the screen went white for a moment while playing a bell chime. The house had expanded.... thing that made it so funny was that well.... It only made the house like 2 bricks longer. Everything that happened here just made it so funny!

When my friend was saying that I was cheating, while fighting them in a video game. We were playing My Hero: One's Justice and I was pulling off some combos. They banned me from using different characters and then we went to a Deku VS Bakugo match. They kept acting like Bakugo as we fought and we got some hilarious end of the match results. We even got a few ring out wins, while fighting on certain stages.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Playing Mario Party Superstars with my best friend. Literally every five minutes something made us laugh lmao.

More like anything he says or does can make me laugh

• The title was changed to What was the last thing on the internet that made you laugh?
  • 2 weeks later...

This one made me laugh a bit:

I wanted to post a different version of this but it’s not appropriate so this will have to do.