Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What Pokémon would you be if you were one?

Arylett Charnoa

Why does everyone like Pikachu? Eevee is the real mascot, or he should be.

Well, I only know the first 151 pokemon. I stopped watching it after Ash left the kanto (spelling?) region. Pikachu was the first pokemon that I saw that really stood out to me and I always thought pikachu was really cute on top. :)

"Delcatty are docile Pokémon that rarely ever put up with conflict. Delcatty prefers to live an unfettered existence in which it can do as it pleases at its own pace. Because it eats and sleeps whenever it decides, its schedule is completely random. Rather than seeking a permanent nest, it habitually seeks comfortable spots and sleeps there. If other Pokémon approach it as it sleeps, Delcatty will never fight, and instead moves somewhere else. Delcatty are popular among female Trainers, used in competition for their style and sublime fur. It is nocturnal and active at dusk."

Delcatty for sure <3

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My boyfriend tells me Igglybuff... but I might be Leafeon or Chikorita.

Probably Leafeon. :)

post-650-0-85139500-1338263845.png

Edited by MissMachine

If I could choose I'd wanna be a Metagross because they're my favorite and they are super tank/beast at everything

Personality wise, I'd be a Dragonite. They're calm and confident, strong and reserved. They are never doubtful in their own abilities and are quite tough, as well as not being cocky about it. They're pretty chill but can really get into it when they need to, which is alot like me.