Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Girl in Town (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo nods at Scarlet's remark as the elevator arrived at the pool area. "Fair enough. We can't plan ahead for everything, so we'll see how everything goes." He says as he makes his way out of the elevator and walks to the pool area. "I can help you find the Zygote cells to help make the forms, hon. I know there's certain cells that have old moves for the other forms. That, and I know two characters from X and Y, who have a base. That has a whole form for you to take with you." As the two entered the pool area, he was surprised to see that the poll was empty. "Wait. You got the pool reserved for just us? When did you...?" He was about to ask when it was coming back to him. He smirked as he bumped his shoulder to her shoulder playfully. "That was pretty sneaky and clever. When I was cancelling my room, you must have made the reserve, right? That was a genius plan. Now we can have fun, relax and have the pool for ourselves." He says, before looking to her and raising a curious eyebrow. "If we got the pool reserved. Does that mean we have a certain amount of time to use the pool? It feels like it's too good to be true, you know?" He says, before chuckling at her remark. "I can believe that. For me, it was near most of the shops and places around town to explore. It was the same for the last time I was here, but I never used the pool or gym area." He says placing a towel down on an available chair.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet nods "That'd be great hon, and yes, we only have it for a couple of hours" she says and puts her towel down on a lounge chair and climbs up to the highest diving board "You just gonna stand there and look at my form or are you going to join me?" she calls to Dynamo from the top of the platform before moving to the tip of the board. She bounces on it a few times before doing a few somersaults in the air and swan dives into the water effortlessly. 

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiled and nods in understanding. "It looks like we've got many plans and I thought as much. If it was possible, then we'd be having ourselves a pool party at this rate." He chuckled slightly as she she climbed up to the highest diving board. He blushed at her remark, before giving a fake pout. "Can't I do both, sweetheart? I can marvel at your form and then join in the pool." He laughed, before climbing up to the highest diving board. As he joined her at the top, he watched as she bounced on the diving board, before performing a few somersaults and swan dived to the water. Dynamo couldn't help in whistling and clapping for his girlfriend's dive performance. "That was a great dive, hon. It seems you weren't joking when it comes to swimming." He took a few steps until he was at the edge of the diving board. He looked down and could see the distance between him and the water. The gaming unicorn took a deep breath as he was feeling a little nervous. He bounced on the board a few times, before taking a big leap and tucked his legs in with his arm. With a cheer, he landed in the water with a cannonball as he sank to the bottom of the pool. He uncurled himself as he kicked off the bottom of the pool to swim to the surface.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles as she surfaces from her dive and swims over to the edge. She giggles as she sees Dynamo pull of a cannonball and then waits for him to surface "A pool party would be awesome, of course though, you would need more than just the two of us for it to be a killer party" she says with a smile "But you are right, jogging and swimming are my two fitness hobbies" she smiles, swaying her tail a little "I was actually captain of the swimming team back home" 

@Scarlet Rose

As Dynamo surfaced from his cannonball, he shook his head to move his mane out of his eyes. He looked over to Scarlet, who swam over to the edge of the pool. He started swimming over to her and got out of the pool. He quickly walked over and grabbed a ponytail holder, before putting his mane into a ponytail. "There we go. Now my mane won't get in my way when going swimming." He chuckled, walking over, before taking a seat on the edge of the pool. "You're right about inviting more than just the two of us to have a pool party. Maybe one of my friends I met in Ponyville. Maybe your sister, Tabby and any other friend you've made in Los Angeles." He smiled and nodded in agreement at the idea of an epic pool party. At the mention of being a captain for the swim team, Dynamo whistled in astonishment. "No wonder that form was absolutely flawless. I'm guessing you were a part of a diving team too? If not, then you've got some serious grace in the water." He waded his way back into the pool, before turning to lay on his back. "Swimming would have to be one of my favorite activities, besides gaming an anime." He chuckled as he looked up at the ceiling of the room. "I did like gym class when I was growing up. At times we'd be playing kickball and dodgeball when we were indoors for class." He says, glancing at her, before smiling and splashing a little bit of water in her direction. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and nods "Captain of the diving and swimming team, yep that's me" she says and looks over at the crystal clear water of the pool and sways her foot paws in the water a little "That'd be awesome, oh and maybe invite Chill as well, he gave me his number before he had to go off to work" she says and nods "Gym class was fun, of course, I wasn't too fond of the girls' uniform for gym class..a little too revealing for my taste" she then looks to him and giggles "And yes I know, I'm wearing a bikini, but it's just the two of us, plus I'm a bit older now and not so self conscious about my body image."

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled with a smile at her remark. "If I didn't know any better, then I would have thought that you'd be a mermaid. Why didn't you ever tell me that you were a mermaid goddess, love?" He chuckled once more, before righting himself in the water and bowed his head in respect to Scarlet. "I feel like I'm not worthy to be in front of your presence. Perhaps I shall just go now." He slowly sunk down into the water, before being fully submerged. A second or two later, he submerged from the water and laughed. "I'm just kidding. Although, that's very impressive. It shows how athletic you are and how you're a great leader to a team." He says, nodding in agreement about inviting Chill. "At least you got his number. He left in a hurry and didn't give me his number. I guess I'll message him later, so we can all discuss any plans." He says, nodding with a somewhat serious look upon his face. "I can see what you mean by that. It was the same way in my school for gym class. Sometimes it was just awkward and some students were just rude." He smiles as he swims over to her and rested a hand on the edge. He got out of the pool and sat next to her. He looked outward towards the clear water of the pool, before turning his attention over to the female wolf. "I'm glad you don't have to worry about your body image. I mean you do look beautiful, in my opinion. However, someone shouldn't like someone for their body type. They should like them, as well because of their inner personality." He smiled as he placed his hand upon her paw. "I like you because you're both beautiful and you and I get each other. We know how to laugh, make jokes, be there for each other and support one another. That's the Scar that I fell in love with." He says, looking to her with nothing, but love and care in his eyes. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles at him "You are right, but you know, teenage boys are kind of..well they don't exactly think with their brains at that age" she says with a giggle, and then leans over to kiss his cheek "And thank you darling, I like to think I look beautiful as well" she says, standing up and making her way to the diving boards once more "and you are so kind and caring, you know how to comfort me when I am having a bad moment" she says to him with a smile "That's the Dynamo Pad I fell in love with"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo laughed as he couldn't help with nodding in agreement. "While I would like to argue that statement, I will have to unfortunately decline. I mean, I try to think with my brain at that age. However, I've known a few individuals, who aren't so fortunate. They had gotten in trouble and I learned that one should treat a lady with more respect." He smiled softly as he felt her kiss upon his cheek. "You're welcome and I only speak the truth. You'll always be one of the most beautiful woman in the world." He says, noticing as she stood up to head over to the diving boards. He blushed as he listened to her thoughts about him. "I'm glad that I make you feel that way. It sounds like we fell in love with some special individuals." He chuckled as he stood up and walked over to her. "I know this might be literally crazy, but I have an idea. Want to dive at the same time?" He says, holding his hand out for her to take.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet giggles "synchronized diving? My Dynamo, you never cease to surprise me" she says and shakes her head "I think I know what you mean, but I am not actually sure if it would work, I mean, as slim as I am, I still think the board would only hold one of us at a time" she says with a giggle. 

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled along with the female wolf, while scratching the back of his neck. "Well, what can I say? I like to be daring at times, while trying some crazy ideas. I can also say the same about you, sweetheart. You never cease to amaze and surprise me, as well." He says, nodding in understanding, but giving his girlfriend a hopeful look. "I have a good feeling that this idea will work. As crazy as that sounds. However, if the board only holds one person, then we can do just that. Maybe we hold each other close, so we can both fit on the board. If that doesn't work, then maybe I can carry you bridal style? Would you like for me to hold you close to me in my arms, my princess?" He asks, while beginning to climb up the steps to the top diving board. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and wags her tail, following him up the ladder to the top of the diving boards, she thinks for a moment and smiles "Hmm, okay that does sound crazy, but it also sounds crazy enough to actually work" she says and nuzzles him lovingly "Alright, you hold me in your arms as we dive, hmm..I think some couples actually do that when skydiving, so I can see it sort of working for diving like this too, ready when you are too"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo waited patiently for Scarlet as she climbed the ladder to the top of the diving board. He smiled as she like and agreed to the suggestion of his crazy idea. "Awesome and it'll definitely work. We're both crazy in a good way, so this plan is a piece of cake." He chuckled, while returning the nuzzle. He shuddered at the mention of sky diving, but he could understand her point of view. "I never knew couples could hold each other like that when sky diving. Granted, I'm afraid of heights so sky diving is something I try to avoid." He says, nodding as she was ready to go on the dive. He held both of her paws in his hands, while looking at her with love and seriousness in his eyes. "I just need to know one thing before we do this dive. I know we just met and became a couple, but do you trust me, Scar?" He walked up to her, until their noses were touching. He slowly leaned forward as he was about to give her a kiss. As their lips were close to touching, he stopped and closed his eyes. "I'll see you in a bit, hon." He smirked playfully as he licked his nose and ran to the diving board. He stood facing her, while he back faced the bottom. 

Dynamo had allowed gravity to control him as he fell backwards from the diving board. He flipped and threw his arms above him as he did a backwards dive into the pool. After a moment he resurfaced and chuckled. Waving at the female wolf and giving her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. However, you're going to have to earn that kiss." He smiled, before taking a deep breath and going back underwater into the pool. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet nearly fell forward when Dynamo ran past her and dived into the water "Ooh you cheeky little" she giggles as she chases after him, pin drop diving into the water and swims after him, catching up to him. After she catches up to him, she tickles him underwater before resurfacing and swimming to the edge, "And just how do I earn said kiss from you dear?" she asks with a bit of a smirk.

@Scarlet Rose

As Dynamo was swimming away, he heard a splash as Scarlet had jumped into the pool. He smirked as he tried to swim away, but was surprised to see the female wolf catch up to him effortlessly. As she reached him, he struggled to hold his breath as she began to tickle him. A bit of air escaped from his lungs as she resurfaced and swam to the edge. He soon resurfaced and coughed as a bit of water entered his lungs. "O-Okay. That was too close." He struggled over to the edge and plopped onto the ground. He soon turned over from his side to his back as he looked up from the ceiling. Panting to regain the breath he had lost. "I-I thought you'd get the kiss if you caught me, but I didn't expect a tickle torture. Now that was just plain sneaky. I thought I was a strong swimmer, but it goes to show why you're a swimming and diving captain." He glanced over to her and chuckled slightly. His feet dangling in the water as he listened to er question. "Hmm...I had that idea, but I guess it didn't go according to plan. So, I guess I shall ask you. How would you like to gain your special kiss, hon?"

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet giggles and watches as Dynamo swims to the surface and then to the edge of the pool. As he lifts himself up, Scarlet smiles and quickly steals a kiss "You mean like that?" she asks with a giggle and looks around "Wanna have a go on the slides? As it's just the two of us, there's no lines, so we may as well take advantage of that" she says, standing up and smiling "Hmm, but which one to go on first?"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo was still lying on his back as he tried to regain his breath. He slowly opened his eyes to Scarlet leaning down and kissing him. The blue unicorn gasped, but soon returned the kiss. He gave her a deadpanned look at her remark, but soon chuckled. "I guess that counts, but really? You almost made me drown and then you laugh and steal a kiss. I never knew you could be so mean, babe." He jokingly said, chuckling once more and shook his head. He sat up as she pointed to the slides. He almost didn't notice that there were slides in the hotel room. "That sounds like fun to me. I usually see water slides at big water parks, but never a hotel room. I guess that's how fancy this is." He says, nodding as he stood up and took her paw into his hand. 

"Since this is our last night here, we might as well take advantage of all the pool has to offer." He hummed at her question, before coming up with an idea. "I think I know what we can do. First, we can go on the two side by side slides. Have a race or two and enjoy the slides. Then, we can go on the other slide and maybe go down said slide together. What do you think?" He asks, smiling as he kisses her cheek. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet giggles and then hugs him "Sorry love, I couldn't resist tickling you while you couldn't defend yourself" she says, poking her tongue out and then kisses him once more with a wink "I guess you're right, this is one of the highest rated and most expensive hotels, so I can see they'd want some sort of attraction for families" she says and gets up "And sure, a race or two sound cool, as does taking a slide or two together" she says, making her way to the ladder of one of the tallest slides, but before she does, she looks at the rules.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo was reluctant at first, but he stopped pretending to be mad and returned the hug. "It's okay, but I'll get some payback later. Plus, I can never be mad at you, Scar. I know we met and became a couple, but I love you and you mean a lot to me." He smiles softly, nuzzling her in his embrace. He chuckles as she stuck her tongue out, before he returned the kiss. "It's a shame that other friends and families can't enjoy the pool at the moment, but it's just temporary. I'm just glad to be spending this evening with you, my playful and adorable wolf." He says, smiling as they agreed to race and enjoy the water slides together. "Okay. So, what are we waiting for. Let's enjoy those slides." He says, the two making their way to the ladder of the allest slides. Before he climbed the ladder, he read the rules and regulations of the slides with Scarlet. "It looks like we can still go down the slide together. As long as we don't do anything dangerous, then it looks like we are in the clear."

He smiles as he started to climb, making his way to the top step of the slide. He got into position and sat at the edge. He looked down to saw all the way to the pool. "Ready to slide, my love?" He asks, looking to her with a playful, yet enthusiastic smile. "We'll go on three. Ready? One, two, three!" He called out as the two started sliding down the slide. He folded his arms to gain more speed and be more aerodynamic. He cheered and laughed at how much fun he was having along with Scarlet. As fast he was sliding, he eventually reached the end of the slide. He took a deep breath as his body had met the water. He plummeted a few feet, before he began to resurface. As he had breached the surface, he chuckled and cheered at the adrenaline rush. "That was awesome! What a rush! WOO!

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and nods as she goes down the slide and arrives at the bottom of her slide just after Dynamo had hit the water "Aaah yeah! This is so much fun! And no lines to wait in either!" she giggles as she splashes into the water and she soon resurfaces "Ah, that was so much fun.. best two out of three?" she asks with a big grin.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled as Scarlet had reached the bottom and resurfaced with a cheer. "You can say that again. As long as you don't run and trip, you can quickly slide again and again." He grinned, swimming over to the edge to get out of the water. His ears perked at a best two out of three, before turning to her and returning the big grin. "Oh, you are so on, babe!" He climbed out of the pool and made his way back over to his side of the slide. He waited for the female wolf to return to her slide, so the two can race once again. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and nods as she goes to the top of her slide and grins at Dynamo, giving him the signal that she was ready right before going down the slide and splashing into the water. Her excitement and joy could be heard the whole time, echoing through both the slide and the pool area. As she splashes into the water, she resurfaces and swims to the side, looking around to see if she could find Dynamo.

@Scarlet Rose

As he made his way up the ladder to the top of the slide, Dynamo smiled as he waited for Scarlet to join him on the other slide. As they both sat on their respective slides, Dynamo had decided to go face first down the slide. He made sure to hold his arms in front of him to cut the wind resistance. As they slid down the slides, Dynamo cheered once more as sliding was a lot of fun. He wasn't going as fast as he saw the female wolf hit the water first. He wasn't mad that he lost as he was having fun spending time with his girlfriend. As he took a breath and  splashed into the water, he decided to swim under Scarlet, before jumping out of the water to surprise her. He began to swim his way over to Scarlet, who had resurfaced and swam over to the side of the pool. As he went to grab her feet, he accidentally touched the paw pads of her feet. He thought he had noticed her squirm as he was careful not to be hit by her feet. 

His eyes widened slightly as he noticed that she was possibly ticklish. 'Oh, I found some payback in the upcoming tickle war.' He thought with a smirk. He quickly grabbed her legs to pull her under. He grinned playfully as he gave her a quick kiss and resurfaced, before swimming to the side of the pool. 

@Dynamo Pad

As Scarlet is dragged under water and kissed, she gasps "Aaah" she resurfaces "You cheeky little" she giggles and chases him around the pool, before catching up to him and swimming circles around him before kissing him once more. "There, now we're even" she giggles before getting out "So, who won then?" she asks, making her way to the double slide, waiting for him to follow her. 

@Scarlet Rose

As Scarlet had resurfaced, Dynamo chuckled as he began swimming away. He tried to out swim the female wolf, but he knew it would be in vain. She soon had caught up to him and began to swim circles around him. "It's here we find the prey is at the mercy of the predator. She is known at the Scarlet Rose, a stunning and beautiful wolf. She likes fashion, swimming, long walks on the beach and cute stuff. If she catches you, then you must be prepared for tickling, kisses, hugs, cuddles and snuggles." He says, chuckling as he returned the kiss. "Aw and here I thought I made it even from before. Oh, well and I guess that does make us even." He chuckled once more as he got out of the pool. "Hmm...well I won the first race and I know you won the second race." He noted as began following Scarlet to the double slides. "Since we're deciding a tie breaker and we're going on the double slide. How about we call it a draw and enjoy our last slide together. That way, we can go get something to eat and then enjoy or gaming marathon together. How does that sound, love?" He asks as they began to climb the ladder to the top of the double slide.