Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Girl in Town (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles as she giggles at Dynamo's commentary "Too right you'll get all that if you get caught" she says as she catches him and kisses him before quickly swimming to the edge of the pool. "A draw? Sounds good to me, and yes, I think we have time for one more slide before going for dinner" she says, climbing the ladder to the last slide they were going to go down "This'll be so much fun" she says, waiting for Dynamo to catch up.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled and smiled sheepishly as she liked his commentary. He raised an eyebrow at her remark, before she caught him and gave him a kiss. He blinked in surprise as he was making sure the kiss had happened. As she swam over to the edge of the pool, Dynamo had a playful smirk upon his lips. "You seem to enjoy giving me a lot of kisses today. I think I lost count on how many kisses that was. Is this a way of wanting to make out a lot when we get back to the hotel room? I mean, I don't have a problem with that." He laughed as he began swimming over to the edge, before climbing out of the pool. "Glad to hear that you like the plan. One quick slide down with my sweetheart, then dinner and then a nice evening together playing games. I don't think there can be anything better than that." He says, going over, before climbing the ladder to the top of the last slide. As he reached the top, he sat down next to the female wolf, looked down at the slide and nodded with a grin. "You can say that again. Before we slide down, is there any way we should sit. Do we sit side by side, one sitting in front of the other, or something along those lines?" He asks, waiting to see what Scarlet was thinking.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet grins "Maaybe" she says as she hug shim and looks at the slide "How about side by side? So we can go down together, but the first to reach the bottom wins?" she asks, snuggling her tail rather cutely and looking at him playfully. She then kisses his cheek once more and waits for his answer "And yes, I cannot wait for our gaming session and junk food binging tonight either" she says and looks around "Better make your mind up babe, we don't have much time left" she giggles.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo grins playfully at his theory wasn't too far off. "I guess I'll take that as a yes, then. Maybe we can have a few more kisses before, or after our gaming marathon." He chuckled as he nodded at the idea she brought up. "That sounds good to me. Although, I'd still say we end the slide racing as a draw. We wouldn't want to try and slide side by side, before one of us falls off of the slide. That would be taking extreme sliding onto a whole new level." He chuckled, feeling her tail being snuggled around him. He smiled as he wrapped his arm and tail around her, while taking her paw into his hand. He smiles as he felt the kiss upon his cheek, while he returned said kiss upon her cheek. "I guess the decision has been made. Seeing how we're sitting next to each other. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way." He chuckles and nods at her remark. "No matter what happens, I love you, Scar. So, here goes nothing!" He exclaims as he scooted to the edge, before the stared to slide down the slide. Dynamo cheered, grinned and laughed as they began to fly down the slide. As they reached the bottom, Dynamo splashed into the pool, before resurfacing and chuckling.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and nods, sitting next to him and holding his paw "Well if that's how you want it dear, then we shall say it's a tie" she says and slides down the slide with him. As she too resurfaces, she smiles "that was so much fun" she says as she makes her way to the edge of the pool and getting out. "Also, I love you too" she giggles and goes to get her towel "I think we should probably get to our room and shower and change before we go for dinner though, I don't really fancy feeling the chlorine through my hair and fur and the smell of it too kind of ruins my appetite"

@Scarlet Rose

As he saw Scarlet resurface, he smiles and nods in agreement to her remark. "You can say that again. Now I can see why it's a double slide! That was purely amazing! I guess it's a great attraction for friends and/or couple." He says, swimming over to the edge, before getting out of the pool. He looked to her and smiled softly as she told him that she loved him. He knew they just met and became a couple, but he really cared about the female wolf. "That was definitely a lot of fun. Hopefully, we can go swimming again in the future. I know we'll have a pool party. Not sure for the occasion, but it'll happen." He says, reaching the lounge chairs and grabbed his towel. As he was drying himself off, he looked to Scarlet and nods. "Well, it would make sense. I mean, we can't go to dinner in our bathing suits." He chuckled at his terrible joke, before continuing. "Also, I'm not a big fan of chlorine. It's really painful to brush your mane if you have chlorine in your mane. I can't say anything about the smell as I've never smelled chlorine. I guess my sense of smell isn't really good."

As they were about to leave the pool area and head to the elevator, Dynamo noticed the towel he was carrying. He soon smirked playfully, before throwing the towel behind him. "HAHA! EVERYTHING IS OKAY NOW! Why is that? BECAUSE I AM HERE!" He shouted as he held the towel, while making it float in the air behind him. He soon broke down into a fit of laughter as he wrapped the towel around his waist. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist. Seeing the towel like a cape had reminded me of All Might from My Hero Academia." He says, holding her paw in his hand as they began walking to the elevator. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet nods "Oh I know, all the knots chlorine creates in your fur and hair, it's near impossible to brush your fur and mane after getting chlorine in it" she laughs and then as Dynamo pulled off the stunt, she just giggles "Dork" she kisses his cheek and wags her tail as they walk to the elevator "Also, chlorine, is in effect bleach, so just think how bleach smells and you'll smell chlorine, but..I wouldn't suggest it"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo couldn't help, but nod in agreement to Scarlet's statement. "I can understand chlorine being in one's mane or hair, but it's even worse when it comes to your fur. If we never had fur, then we could avoid such a travesty." He chuckled and shook his head, before continuing. "Although, I wouldn't advise it. I'm happy being a blue unicorn thank you very much." He rolled his eyes playfully at the random comment. "If I'm a dork, then my comment for you would be the word adorable. Also, I may be a dork, but I'm your dork." He smiles as he returns the kiss. As they reached the elevator, Dynamo pushed a button to call for a lift. "Hmm...I have used bleach when it comes to helping my mom with laundry. The thing is that I can never smell the odor of bleach. I guess that's either a good thing or a bad thing. Also, I like Bleach. The anime is okay, but I'm not as big a fan as I am to Naruto and other anime." He says nonchalantly, before breaking out into a playful grin.

@Dynamo Pad

She laughs again and rolls her eyes "Yeah those Anime series are fun to watch, but not being able to smell the chemical bleach, I'd say that is a good thing" she says "It's pretty powerful and strong, and just not a pleasant smell at all" she says and then nods "You know, I've heard tell of this species called Humans..they're like us, only they don't have fur like we do, they only have hair, no tail and all.." she says as the elevator arrives and she steps into it.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo laughs along with Scarlet, before smiling with a nod. "While those anime are fun to watch. The only problem is that they have a lot of filler to them. Some filler is funny and entertaining, but then you miss the actual plot to the story. Plus, it's disappointing that the anime didn't keep going for Bleach, but at least there's the manga for it." He says, blinking in surprise, before continuing. "I guess it's because I run quickly down the basement, do the laundry and rush upstairs. I guess I don't have time to smell the bleach, or something like that. I can imagine that bleach is pretty powerful. Although, my mom told me that Ammonia is much worse. If you smell the odor for a long amount of time, then you pass out. I guess it's a warning label on the bottle. Plus, it stains your fur if you aren't careful. At least, that's what my mom told me." As the elevator arrived, he stepped in the lift alongside her as the door closed. 

At the mention of Humans, Dynamo raised an eyebrow. "Wait really? So, they don't have fur, they don't have tails and they are almost like us, in a way?" He asks as he began to have a sense of understanding. "Now I remember why that one pony wanted to meet humans. That pony's name is Lyra Heartstrings. I remember seeing her in Ponyville from time to time. She always stated that she wanted to meet a human and that they exist. Saying something that they have hands like you and I do." He says, hitting the button to take them back to the main floor level. "Once Lyra finds out, then she's going to lose her mind." He chuckled slightly as he couldn't blame the mint green unicorn. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet chuckles "Lyra..that name sounds familiar" she says and shakes her head and then smiles "And your mom is right, if you aren't careful, bleach can indeed stain your fur..but also your clothes" she says, holding his hand in her paw, "As for the animes having fillers, I agree, sometimes it is okay, but if a season is mostly fillers, then it's just kind of boring" she says as the elevator arrives at their floor and she takes him to their room. "would you mind if I showered first?" she asks.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled along with Scarlet, but raised an eyebrow about her remark. "The name sounds familiar? So, do you think there are alternate versions of everyone from where you live? I wonder if there would be an alternate me." He blinked a couple of times as it would be crazy to see another version of himself. "I'd be worried if I stained my fur. I know that would be plenty of trouble right there." He chuckled slightly as she held his paw. "I remember after Naruto fought Sasuke in part one, it was nothing, but filler. I even remember there was a slight filler arc called Chikara in the Shippuden anime. The funny thing was that the animation felt a little different. I think it was meant to be a movie, but I guess it never got to the big screen." He kissed her cheek as the elevator took them to their floor as they went to their room. As they reached their destination and walked inside, Dynamo looked to the female wolf as she asked him her question. "I don't mind if you went first, sweetheart. I'm just going to turn up the heater a little bit. Even with fur, I can still feel a little cold." He smiles with a chuckle. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet wags her tail and kisses Dynamo "Thanks hon" she says as she makes her way to the private bathroom and closed the door behind her, got undressed and begun to shower. As she showered, she could be heard singing softly. 

About ten minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom, drying herself off.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo returns the kiss and chuckles with a nod. "You're welcome, babe. Just take your time and no rush." He says as she made her way to the private bathroom and closed the door. As he was the only one left in the room, he sighed as he recalled everything that happened today. From the games, to his confession to Scarlet, to their somewhat date at the pool. It seemed like so much happened, but he was happy at the end of the day. Just knowing that she had felt the same about him as he felt the same about her. The feeling in his heart was even better than any grand prize from a video game tournament.

As he went over to the wall to turn up the heater, he had thought he heard a noise. Listening closely, he realized he could hear her singing softly. He looked over to the door in awe as he had never heard anyone sing so lovely before. After ten minutes had gone by, Dynamo's ears perked at the sound of the bathroom door being opened. He looked to see Scarlet emerge from the bathroom in her pajamas. He smiled as he was playing a different game on his hand held device, instead of Ponymon. He knew that they'd still have their nuzlocke marathon later in the evening. "It's great to see you again, sweetheart. I guess it's my turn to shower second." He says, still in his bathing suit as he held his spare clothes under his arm. "Also, I hope you won't be mad. It's just that I heard you singing when I went to turn the heater up in the hotel room. I have to say that you have the voice of an angle, love." He says, blushing as he rubbed the back of his neck.

@Dynamo Pad

As Scarlet finished getting dressed, she smiles at him "Oh thank you, you could probably tell by now that I enjoy being under water, and being in the shower is no different" she says, kissing his cheek "and when I feel really relaxed and happy, I tend to sing sometimes" she says, getting out of her pajamas and into something a bit more casual, as she had remembered that they were going to go down to the buffet for dinner. She then sits on the bed and begins to brush herself.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled and nodded at her remark. "You're welcome and I could tell. It's the same for me because I love being in the water. It was like we were a couple of fish in our natural habitat." He chuckled once more, before continuing. "I know what you mean though. When your under the water, it just feel so peaceful. I've been trying to learn different spells after learning to harness magic. One is a sort of air bubble to placed around your head. Maybe we can try the spell the next time we go swimming. I think it'd be pretty cool to be swimming for a longer amount of time." He smiles as he returns the kiss. "I think that's pretty interesting. I hope I can hear you sing more often, sweetheart.. I'm going to get my shower, so I shall return soon." He says, heading into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

After ten minutes had passed, Dynamo had emerged from the bathroom, while being dressed in some casual clothing. He had placed his bathing suit over the tub to dry as he was drying his mane with a towel. "Now that feels so much better. Once we get something to eat, we can then relax and enjoy ourselves a gaming marathon." He says, walking over to Scarlet, who was sitting on the bed and brushing her fur. "Ready to go and get something to eat, hon?" He asks with a smile.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiled as she saw Dynamo come out from the bathroom and nods "Sure am, I'm starved, and I think seeing as tonight is the last night we'll be here, I think we ought to take full advantage of the buffet" she smiles and kisses his cheek before holding his hand "So you can have anything and everything you want for tonight love, I won't lecture you or anything..Besides, I'm going to be doing the same, so it'd be unfair for lecturing you for something I too was doing" she says, closing the door behind them and locking it as they made their way to the elevator and then to the dining hall.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled at her remark, but he couldn't blame her. "I'm pretty hungry myself. From video games to swimming. I think we both worked up and appetite. So, I guess the buffet table will be calling our names, this evening." He smiles as felt the kiss upon his cheek, while she took his hand into her paw. "That sounds good to me and I don't blame you, sweetheart. I know you would lecture me because you care about me. Just the same way I'd talk to you about anything that might be bothering you." He says, the couple exiting the hotel room, while Scarlet had locked the door. As they walked to the elevator and then to the dining hall, a thought had occurred to the blue unicorn. "If we're both have anything and everything we want, then how about we split the bill evenly. Seeing how we both share the room. It would only be fair in sharing the price of our meals together." He turns to her with a soft smile and giving her paw a reassuring squeeze. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet nods and smiles "I think that is a good idea. I've never really liked the whole "The boy has to pay for the meal on a date" sort of thing..mind you, gender roles have always bothered me" she says "If we both have the means to pay for the food and everything else, then we pay for our share, it's only fair really, right?" she asks, smiling and squeezing his hand in return. She then smiles a bit more "I have a feeling my parents would definitely like you, seeing as how you take responsibility for things"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods in agreement. "While I do like the idea of the boy pays for the meal or other things for his lady on the date. I still like the idea of both members of the couple to share in the date, or something along those lines." He says, chuckled as he shook his head. "I guess my mom helped me to raise the way I described from before. My mother told me about the old times how dates would go and how my dad would treat her." He says as the had approached the elevator and stepped into the lift. After pressing the button to head to the dining room, Dynamo nods in agreement to her remark. "I think that's a good way of looking at it. It's not about how we share the room, so it's paying our dinner together. I think a relationship is a two way street, or something along those lines. It's all about communication, working as a team and talking things out to one another. Sure, there can be arguments, but it's all about working past things. That, and it's because that both sides really and truly love and care about each other." He says, his smile widening as he lifted her hand up and kissed the back of her hand. "I'm really looking forward to meeting your parents. I know responsibility sounds like a pain in the rear. However, it's all a part of growing up to be a kind, caring and responsible adult. I can say the same to you. I know my mom will love you and will definitely love to meet you."

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet nods and smiles a little "Well I am glad that your mom will like me" she says as they arrive at the dining hall and they each pay for their dinners and make their way to the buffet tables.

After some time, Scarlet leaned back and smiled "Now, that's what I call a good dinner" she says, covering a burp with a paw "How about you? Ready to head upstairs with some junk food and resume our gaming night?" she asks with a big smile.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles as they arrived at the dining hall. "Of course she'll like you. She might want to ask you a few questions in getting to know you. However, it's her way of making sure that you're the right girl for me. My mom was always paranoid and felt bad that some girls used me." He says, placing his hand on his forehead and shook his head. "My mom really needs to stop worrying, but I can't blame her. She just wants to see me and others happy." He says, paying for his share of dinner as he followed Scarlet over to the buffet tables.

After some time had passed, Dynamo rested his head upon the table. He made sure to push his plate aside and groaned slightly. "Oh, I think I ate too much. Either that, or I put too much on my plate." He leaned up from the table and smiled weakly. "It was worth it because that dinner was great." He chuckled at her burp, before he covered a burp with his own hand. At her question, he took her paw into his hand and nods. "You don't have to tell me twice, love. Now we can enjoy some video games, anime and junk food." He says, returning the big smile with a big smile of his own. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles as she puts her own plate to the side "Should we just go with the inhouse menu or go to the store to pick up our junk food? The walk could help our stomachs settle and built up a bit of an appetite as well" she says, lifting her arms up for a stretch as her joints pop and crack  "Aah, that felt wonderful" she says with a big grin. She then stands up and wags her tail "I would suggest a jog to the store, but I do believe we both ate a little too much" she chuckles "As for you mother worrying, its her job and duty as mother to worry, it shows she is doing her best to be a good mother and that she cares a lot for you" she says "My parents are the same way"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo thought for a moment as he contemplated Scarlet's choices. "I think it would be better to go to the store to get our junk food. A walk would help with all the food I ate." He says, wincing slightly as he heard the female wolf's arm joints pop and crack. "Oh, I was able to hear that. That must have sounded somewhat painful, yet that must have felt better." He chuckled as he stood up and placed their plates on top of one another. "I think a jog would be pretty nice. It's a little late out, but I think there should be a convenient store not too far from here." He says, nodding in agreement to her words of advice. "Although, I guess it's better to power walk instead of jogging. We wouldn't want to get sick, now would we?" He chuckles along with her and nods. "You're right and it sounds like our mother's think alike. I can imagine they'd be great friends." He says as the couple left the dining room and made their way out of the mall.

As they walked, the night sky was lighted up with many bright stars. He could feel a light breeze through his mane from the wind. "So, what's your dad like? Seeing how I can imagine our mother's being somewhat similar in some ways." He says, noticing her shivering slightly. He had taken off his jacket, which he had worn on their way to dinner. "You must be cold. Here. Take my jacket, Scar. You'll need it more than I do, so you won't be cold or get sick." He says, placing his jacket around the female wolf's shoulders. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and nods "Thank you and you are right, it does sound like our parents would be good friends" she says, snuggling into Dynamo's jacket and smiling at him "Alright, a walk to the store, we get our food and drinks, and then back to the hotel to resume our night of fun and games" she says as she holds his paw "My dad? He has a..kind and gentle aura to him. He may look scary at first, but get to know him and get to his good side, you will see him like a big cuddly teddy bear"