Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Girl in Town (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

--Time Skip--

As the hours passed, the two played a marathon of Ponymon, Smash Ultimate and enjoyed the pizza and other junk food. Dynamo's ears perked as Scarlet had called out the time. He looked over to the clock and it was indeed 11 pm. "I can't believe how much time had gone by. I guess that's what happens when you have fun in a video game marathon." He chuckles, but stops as he soon began to yawn. He stretches and started to sit up from his sitting position. "I'm looking forward to having more game marathons in the future. When it comes to work and tournaments, I normally don't get to do all night video games. It was really nice." He says, nodding in agreement to her suggestion. "You're right. I wouldn't want to be tired, before the tourney tomorrow." He says, before returning the hug. He was surprised by her kiss on the cheek, but he smiles as he placed a hand upon his cheek. "Thanks for a really nice day today, my friend. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight Scar." He says, seeing that she was throwing out the leftover trash, while putting the leftover food in the fridge. After making sure he had everything he brought with him, he turned around and made his way over to the door. He then opened the door and began to make his way back to his hotel room. 

@Dynamo Pad

Just as Dynamo had made his way to the door, Scarlet reaches out "Wait.." she says softly "A-after what happened today, do..do you think you could please..stay here tonight? There is a spare bed" she says softly, "I-I just don't really want to be alone tonight, i-if it's okay" her look was one of almost fear, as if she was afraid of something bad happening that night.

@Scarlet Rose

Just when the gaming unicorn was about to make his exit, he was stopped momentarily as he felt the female wolf's paw upon his shoulder. He turned around and tilted his head to her in both curiosity and concern. "Is everything okay, Scar? What's on your mind?" He asks, only to get her response on wanting him to stay. He blushed, looking away momentarily as he was feeling nervous. "A-Are you sure that it's okay for me to stay the night? I hope I'm not imposing." He says, turning back to look in her direction. He could see the fearful look upon the female wolf's face. He could only smile with reassurance as he turned and placed a comforting hand upon her shoulder. "There's no need to worry. I'll be right here with you when you wake up tomorrow. That, and I might wake everyone up as I walk to my room. I wouldn't want to take any chances, you know?" He chuckled sheepishly, before pulling his friend into a hug. "I promise that I'm not going anywhere, Scarlet. You have my word, my friend."

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiled and sighed in relief as Dynamo assured he that he would stay the night "Thank you Dynamo, it means a lot to me" she says as she then goes to get changed into her pajamas. She then picks up her plushie of Litten and climbs into her bed. She then smiles over at Dynamo and turns away to give him some privacy to change, and then smiles "Goodnight Dynamo, sweet dreams" she says softly, slowly closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

How-ever, it didn't take long for Scarlet to start having bad dreams about what had happened during the day at the arcade, and she had found herself crawled into Dynamo's bed and snuggling up to him.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods at her comment. "You're welcome and it's like I said before, Scar. It's no problem whatsoever." He looks through his book bag to find an spare set of clothing. He was always told by his mom to bring his pajamas with him, so it was better to be prepared. He turned away as the female wolf got into her pajamas. After making sure everything was okay, he headed to the bathroom to change into his pajamas. After a few minutes had gone by, he returned to the room wearing black sweat pants and a purple shirt. He made his way over to his bed and crawled under the covers. He turns over in the bed to face Scarlet and nods. "Goodnight Scarlet and pleasant dreams to you, as well." He smiles softly as he closed his eyes. At first, he couldn't sleep. However, he could feel himself becoming tired as he allowed sleep to take hold of him.

During the night, the blue unicorn stirred slightly as he thought someone crawled into his bed. He began to wake up, but stopped as he felt someone snuggle up to him. The warmth from the snuggle was enough to help lull him back to sleep. The blue unicorn turned in his sleep, while wrapping his arms around the female wolf. He pulled Scarlet close to him as he snuggled her in his sleep.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet just nuzzled into his chest fur as she felt him turn over and snuggle her. She wagged her tail softly as she started to calm down and feel much safer in the embrace of the stallion, the stallion whom she had begun to have fairly strong feelings for. As she slept, her ears would flick every now and then, and her leg would occasionally kick in her sleep. 

@Scarlet Rose

--The Next Day--

As the sun rose into the sky to signify the next day, Dynamo had slowly opened his eyes. He scanned his surroundings to remember that he was at the hotel in Canterlot. He yawned as he turned his head to look at the time. Seeing that it was around 7:30 am, he knew it would be a good idea to get up for the day. As he tried to get up, he stopped as he felt someone wrapped their arms around him. He looked down and almost freaked out that Scarlet was snuggling him. 'W-Why is she next to me in bed and why is she sleeping in said bed?' He thought as he tried to think any sort of explanation. His heartbeat quickened as he felt himself panicking. As he realized that she asked him to stay the night, he sighed softly and began to calm down. 'That's right. She asked me to stay, but why is she next to me?' He wasn't mad, but he was confused. He could still feel his heartbeat quicken, but not of fear. He knew that he got along with Scarlet well. It was then that he knew that he was beginning to have feelings for the female wolf. He wanted to tell her how he felt, but he didn't know how. 'I guess I can rest for a little while longer. I never get to sleep in and the tourney isn't for a few hours.' He thought with a smile, while holding the female wolf close to him.

@Dynamo Pad

The next morning, Scarlet had found herself snuggled up to Dynamo. At first as she opened her eyes, she panicked slightly, but then remembered she had asked him to stay the night and that she had crawled into bed with him after she had suffered from a nightmare. She smiles and returns the snuggle before he woke up. She smiles softly as she saw him slowly wake up, but frowned a little as she could sense that he was panicking a little. "S-sorry Dynamo, it's just..I had a really bad nightmare last night, and I often climb into bed to snuggle with either my parents or Tabitha when I have nightmares" she says, looking down some "I know it's kinda  childish, but you're just so soft, fluffy and cuddly" she says with a sheepish little giggle.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo had thought he had heard the female wolf stir as she had finally awakened. He looked down and gave his friend a kind smile. "Good morning, Scarlet. How are you? I hope you had a good rest last night." He says, tilting his head as it seemed like she was panicking, as well. He shook his head with a smile as she explained what was going on. "You don't have to apologize, Scar. It's understandable to have a nightmare and falling asleep right next to someone to help the nightmares to go away." He says, blushing at her last comment. "I don't think it's childish, but I never thought I would be soft, fluffy, or cuddly. I think that's very sweet. I guess you could say that I'm a giant, hugging, plushie. Maybe I'm a better plush than the giant Ponymon." He says, thinking for a moment, before shaking his head. "Nah. There's no way I could compete with a Ponymon." He chuckled as he started to sit up and get out of bed.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and sighs in relief "Thanks for understanding Dynamo" she says, stretching and smiling at him "I wouldn't say that, you were very comfortable and easy to snuggle up with. I just imagined myself hugging a Ponyta" she giggles and winks at him before getting up "Mmm, now, how about some breakfast? Can't have you going to the tournament on an empty stomach" she says "Does your room cost cover the buffet here? If not, I'm happy to pay" 

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods at the female wolf. "You're welcome and it's like I told you. It's no problem whatsoever, Scar. I was just surprised when I woke up." He says, chuckling at the idea of him being like a Ponyta. "Well, I guess Ponyta and I are similar for being horses. Although, I can't say that my mane and tail are made of flames. I wouldn't even know how to sit in a chair or fall asleep in a bed." At the mention of breakfast, he blushes slightly as his stomach began to growl. He chuckled sheepishly, while rubbing the back of his neck. "I guess I can't argue with that form of logic. At any rate, breakfast is the most important meal of the day." He says, nodding at her question of the buffet. "My room cost sure does. When I booked the hotel, I made sure the room covered all of the expenses. Normally, I would go out and find a place to get food. Although, a nice change in pace wouldn't hurt." He says, moving over to his book bag. He looked through the bag and figured he'd have to get a new change in clothes for the day.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles some as she got up to get dressed and pack some of her things for the tournament "Awesome, and think about this way. If you're gaming on an empty stomach, you won't be able to concentrate fully on the game, as you'll be hungry sooner or later" she says and nuzzles him, wagging her tail, "Come on, get dressed and then we can go to the buffet, maybe drop by Doughnut Joe's to pick up some treats for the Tournament" 

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods at Scarlet's comment. "That's true when you put it that way. If I don't eat, then I'll get a headache and can't concentrate. So, it's either eat and be prepared, or don't eat and not do as well as I should. I think I'll go with the former option, please." He chuckles as he blushed from the nuzzle. However, he smiles softly and returns the nuzzle. "Okay and I just need to stop by my room first. Maybe we can stop along the way, before we head to the buffet." He says, snickering at the mention of visiting Doughnut Joe. "Not even a day and you've become addicted to the doughnuts. To be fair, it was the same instance for me, but still. The Doughnut shop has claimed a new customer to the sugary treats of deliciousness." He chuckles as he grabbed his book bag and slung the bag over his shoulders. "Ready to head to my room and then to the buffet? Then we can have a nice day together. What do you say, Scar?"

@Dynamo Pad

"Of course we can go by your room to get what you need first" she says as she picks up her own bag and follows him "And can you blame me though? those treats are simply delectable" she grins at him "But  we shouldn't overload ourselves with sugar" she smiles "Else, I'll make you run with me to work off all the fat that we've put on" she smiles, following him to his room and then waiting as he got his things. As she waited, she looked around the halls of the hotel, "I may just get you to come on my morning runs with me anyway" she says to him through the threshold of his room "Safety in numbers, not to mention, it is more fun to go running with someone else"

@Scarlet Rose

He smiles with a nods, while the two of them exited the hotel room. As they walked through the hallway, he chuckled and shook his head at her question. "You know I could never blame you, Scar. I've once seen an anime that had a character, who absolutely adored and loved doughnuts. The doughnut is said to be one of the most delectable delicacies in Equestria. That is until you go to Sugarcube Corner." He smirks playfully, before continuing. "You'll see what I mean when the time comes. You'll get a grand tour when we reach the town tomorrow." He says, chuckling once more at her comment. "I would do no such thing of eating too much sugar. I only ate too much sugar once when it came to an all night video game marathon. It was fun playing all of those video games. Although, I fell asleep for most of the next day. It was worth it, but I'm never doing that again." He grinned sheepishly as the two reached his hotel room. He entered the room and tried to get ready as fast as he could. His ears perked as she mentioned about morning runs to him. "I've never really did any jogging or morning runs." He calls behind him as he finished getting ready for the day. He made sure he had everything, before he exited his hotel room. "Although, that would be pretty fun. It would help for me to try and stay in shape. Maybe we can find some jogging routes when we get to Ponyville." He says, taking her paw into his hand, while the two walked through the hallway. 

@Dynamo Pad

"I'd love to find some good jogging route or two, and I'm happy you'd like to join me in my jogging" she kisses his cheek "and I am glad you don't have too much sugar, not only does it add a lot of weight, but it isn't good for your health over all" she says, noticing he had everything "Alright then, to breakfast, then we can I think have enough time for a short job before going to the tournament. Jogging not only keeps you fit but it can help clear your mind and give you a clear goal." she says, leading him down to the dining hall where the buffet was laid out.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods at Scarlet's remark. "Okay. Maybe when we are looking around town, we'll search for a jogging route. I know of a route that leads to a beautiful hilltop. I'm not sure if there are any other jogging routes, but you never know. Perhaps we'll figure it out when we go looking, while jogging around town." He says, chuckling at his own idea. "I guess it's kind of ironic. Jogging, while trying to find a good route for jogging. I guess it's helpful when it comes to staying in shape." He says, blushing slightly as she placed a kiss upon his cheek. 'Does she really like me in a romantic sense? She has been rather close to me during this past day.' He thought, smiling softly as he ran a thumb across her knuckles. 'Perhaps I should see how this day should go. I know we just met, but I'm starting to like her as more than a friend.' He thought, nodding in agreement at her comment. "I do tend to drink a lot of soda from time to time. I know I should learn to drink a little more water. That's why I try to have juice, soda, water and other beverages at home." He says, pumping a fist into the air as he was psyched for the plan. "That sounds good to me. Breakfast, a jog and then the arcade. I also didn't know a jog would be good for the mind. I guess it tries to make someone fit in both mind and body." He says, as they made their way towards the dining hall. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet just laughs a little "A beautiful hilltop? Sounds perfect, as for it being ironic, jogging while looking for a jogging route, it is a bit yeah" she chuckles and just smiles a bit more at him "Having a variety of drinks at home is a good thing to have, that way you will have a choice." she looks at him "I do know what it is like to just want to drink soda or energy drinks all the time, it can be a rather unhealthy habit" she would say then looks at him, "I am glad you are making changes to that though" she wags her tail as she says that, clearly concerned for his health.

They soon arrived at the dining hall where the buffet was laid out "Try not to have anything too starchy or heavy. Jogging while having eaten too much starch or heavy food is not a good idea at all" she would say to him as she would make her way to the table where the healthy cereals were.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckles, while nodding in agreement. "Glad to hear that you're in agreement. It's a nice place I found when I first moved to Ponyville. It also has a nice field of flowers to it. Just being able to enjoy the view of the town is always worthwhile." He says, smiling as she agreed at his idea in variety of drinks. "I also felt that having one kind of drink like soda is nice. However, it becomes stale over time and it might lead to being tired of the drink. It's the same example when it comes to the soda. The drink has caffeine, but you drink soda too much and you lose the caffeine effect." He says, smiling sheepishly, before continuing. "I should know because that happened to me at one point. I drank soda too much and I didn't feel any effects of caffeine. It's why I try to drink other kinds of beverages every now and again." He says, smiling softly at her concern. "Thanks for worrying about me. Just know that it's the same for me. You're my friend, so I'll always worry about you."

As they arrived at the dining hall, the blue unicorn saw all the buffet that was presented to all of their guests. Dynamo tried not to drool as he was starting to feel pretty hungry. His ears perked as he listened to the female wolf's warning with a nod. "Thanks for letting me know. I wouldn't want to feel sick when going on a jog. What would you recommend when it comes to a healthy breakfast. I was going to say some pancakes, some eggs and juice. Either that, or maybe some cereal that the hotel has available." He says, following her to the table of healthy food that was currently present. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles at him "Well, cereal can be good, but not the sugary stuff" she says "How-ever your first suggestion is good, especially if you add some sausage as well" she smiles, getting a plate and piling it up with pancakes, scrambled eggs and sausages "Here you go hon, a little maple syrup and sauce will do the trick as well" she says before taking her own breakfast and coffee to their table, sitting down and beginning to eat "Also, going for seconds is recommended" she smiles at him. "As for the spot you found, it does sound really nice, back home I'd always find places with a hill or overlook, so I could just sit down after a nice jog and enjoy the view"

After another bowl of cereal and a plate or two of sausages, hash browns, scrambled eggs, pancakes and another mug or two of coffee, Scarlet smiles and stretches "Mm ah, now just to let our stomachs settle for a bit, then we can go for that jog" she smiles at Dynamo "You do not want to do any exercise right after eating, as you can get some pretty cramps"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles, but he frowned slightly as he had a curious look upon his face. "That's good to know, but I never knew that cereal can be sugary. I'm guessing Fruit Loops would fall under the sugary cereal category? I mean that's the only kind of cereal I've ever had, besides oatmeal." He noted as she gave her opinion for choice of breakfast. He then saw Scar present him a plate of pancakes, eggs and sausages. "Thank you so much, but you didn't have to get that for me. I really do appreciate the help and concern." He says, taking the plate and adding maple syrup to his pancakes. He made sure to grab a glass of orange juice, before going to their table and sitting across form her. "I might take seconds as a recommendation, but I'll see how my stomach feels. I once ate ten pancakes once and got a stomach ache." He chuckles, before smiling and taking a bite of his pancakes. "I think that sounds like a good idea. A nice jog around town and then finding a hill to relax and enjoy the scenery. That sounds like a perfect way to start off the morning, in my opinion."

As time went by, the blue unicorn had eaten the breakfast he was given. After clearing his plate, he sighed as he patted his stomach. Feeling full, he drank his orange juice and stretched. "Now that was an amazing breakfast. I don't think I'll need seconds after that." He says, before listening to her warning of not to exercise on a full stomach. "I can see what you mean. The food you ate will not sit well if you just suddenly went to work out. Although, what's a good way to let you stomach settle, before going on a jog?" He asks, before stacking all of their plates and drinking glasses together.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles "You just simply relax for a bit, but even then, you shouldn't go for a jog without doing a few stretches beforehand" she says "I'll show you when it is time" she says,  leaning back in her chair, closing her eyes for a brief moment and resting her paws on her stomach, "Going to the toilet before a jog is also a good idea" she sits up and stretches "Speaking of which, I think I will do just that" she smiles, finishing off her glass of juice and getting up, "I'll meet you outside the front, okay?" She gets up and then goes to the female restroom.

A little while later, Scarlet was outside the front of the foyer of the hotel, doing some stretches while waiting for Dynamo to arrive.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles as he listened to the female wolf's advice. "That's good to hear. I'm guessing stretching helps as a sort of warm up. That, and it helps, so it doesn't give you a cramp when you're jogging or exercising." He says, chuckling as she rested her paws on her stomach. "I'm guessing your breakfast was really good, as well? This hotel is known to make some really good breakfast dishes. It's one of the reasons why I go to this hotel from time to time. It's also because the arcade and tournaments are really close to the hotel, as well." He says, nodding and cringing slightly at the mention of the bathroom. "While that's a good word of advice, it's a bit much if you ask me." He chuckles, shaking his head as he nods to her last remark. "Okay and I'll see you in a bit." He says, getting out of his seat and deciding to take her advice and use the male restroom.

A little while later, Dynamo had made sure he had everything, before exiting the hotel. He made his way to the foyer to see Scarlet, who was already doing some stretches. He smiled as he walked up to his friend. "Hey Scar. I'm back and I'm all ready to go. So, what do I have to do when it comes to stretches?" He asks, tilting his head with a confused look upon his face.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles at him "Hey Dynamo, well the muscles you want to stretch the most is your legs" she says "Just follow what I do" she says as she then begins to demonstrate a few leg stretches "these exercise loosen up your muscles, so that after the job, your muscles won't hurt so much. Of course, if you don't have some muscle pain afterwards, you're either not doing it right or you need to go for a longer job" she smiles at him. After a big, she then showed him some back exercises "May as well do every exercise, just to be sure" she says, pointing her toes out and stretching down to touch her toes "this is just one, here's another one" she shows him, as she has one hand behind her back, with her arm bent behind her head, and places a paw on her elbow and stretches like that for a few seconds. She then looks to him "Did you pack a water bottle? It's always good to have one, so you can keep hydrated"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo returns the smile as he listened to her advice. He nods, while trying to replicate the same leg stretches. "I think my old gym classes in school had these sorts of exercises. Although, it was more push ups and sit ups." After stretching his legs for a bit, he then stood up, before starting his back stretches. "I think my mom would do the same kind of stretches when it came to her teaching. She was a dancer, so she would do the same exercises before each class. She said it would help her with the flow and rhythm of each dance move." He says, watching and doing the same exact stretch as the female wolf. After he was done stretching and warming up, Dynamo smiles with a nod as he was ready to go jogging. "Yup I sure do." He says, patting his book bag that had a water bottle on a side pouch. "I always take a water bottle of soda or water with me. Just in case I get thirsty on the ride over to the tournament." He says as he was ready to follow Scarlet in the jogging route. "So, what kind of route do you recommend? I guess we should just jog around town and make a route that leads back to the arcade?" He asks as he tried to think of the best jogging route to go about.