Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The (Bickering) Married Couple!

Stardust Balance

47 minutes ago, Balareth said:

To Mr. Jack, who went to the ceremony of your wedding?

"Everyone."

"And he's not even exaggerating."

"Yes, thank you Spike."

"True though; everyone from Equestria, and even a few from the human world. They made it a huge thing for the likes of me to wed Equestria's main ruler."

"I think Mr. Balareth is referring to whom we're close to."

"...Barely changes our answer, love."

Oh so you have contact with the human world, that's lovely! Ms. Twilight, what are your views about the human world? What you think about the technology, the food and the culture?

Just now, Balareth said:

Oh so you have contact with the human world, that's lovely! Ms. Twilight, what are your views about the human world? What you think about the technology, the food and the culture?

"Fascinating! The accomplishments of science, astronomy, medicine, history and biological is just breathtaking to research! When one looks past all the less-than-impressive marks mankind had spawned over their existence throughout the thousands of years, there's just so many wonders and achievements to them."

20 minutes ago, Balareth said:

I see but, what do you think in their anatomy? bipedal, ten fingers.... do you find them attractive?

*Smirks.* "Yeah Twilight; do you find the human body divine to behold? You certainly got excited when I was trapped in my original form for a brief time."

*Stammers and blushes.* "I-I was worried!"

Now since Mr. Jack has mentioned being trapped in a human form, i would like to ask, which form do you prefer? do you miss something from the other form?

2 minutes ago, Balareth said:

.Now since Mr. Jack has mentioned being trapped in a human form, i would like to ask, which form do you prefer? do you miss something from the other form?

"Oh God no! I love being a pony over a human. Superior height? Bah I was small in stature as a man. This form is way stronger, agile, even handsome, as I'm sure Twilight will attest."

"I happen to believe, to the contrary, that both if not ALL versions of you physically, Jack, are attractive and spectacular in their own right by different ways. You know I will never think less of you regardless how you look."

"I know... Still prefer this form in particular."

2 minutes ago, Balareth said:

To Ms. Twilight, What was the first thing that came in your mind when you saw Jack for the very first time?

"To be honest, not all that much, just that he was a pleasant individual who helped me back up after I was accidentally knocked down. My mind was focused primarily on the Summer Sun Celebration than anything else."

/ I'm liking this thread very much already, i truly feel i'm talking with Twilight

To Jack: same question, what was the first thing you thought when you first saw Twilight?

Just now, Balareth said:

To Jack: same question, what was the first thing you thought when you first saw Twilight?

"That she was just as beautiful as she looked in the show... Well, not with those exact words, but something similar."

"Hm... Thank you."

Good day Mr and Miss Sparkle... i got another set of questions if you don't mind.

To Jack, When did you get your Cutie mark?

To Twilight, have you been in the human world before meeting Jack? If so, do you realize how famous you and your kind are to us? What's your opinion about it?

4 minutes ago, Balareth said:

To Jack, When did you get your Cutie mark?

"Automatically."

4 minutes ago, Balareth said:

To Twilight, have you been in the human world before meeting Jack? If so, do you realize how famous you and your kind are to us? What's your opinion about it?

"Nope, it was thanks to Jack I even accessed that world. And we're well aware of our popularity over there, to which we're quite flattered and happy for."

8 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Automatically."

"Nope, it was thanks to Jack I even accessed that world. And we're well aware of our popularity over there, to which we're quite flattered and happy for."

To Twilight, in you access to the human world, is there something you disliked about it?

1 minute ago, Balareth said:

To Twilight, in you access to the human world, is there something you disliked about it?

"Aheh. Well I wouldn't put my minor issues as 'dislike' per say..."

*Snorts.*

"Unlike you Jack, I don't take thrills in openly criticizing others."

"Pah, we humans aren't as much pansies as ponies, Twilight."

31 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Ms Twilight, what everybody ate during your Wedding ceremony?

"Hmmm. Well, Pinkie Pie and the Cakes handled management over the food for the ceremony... Wheat cakes, hayburgers, carrot cakes, lettuce lasagna... Please stop making that face, dear."

Mr. Jack i hope you don't feel bad... I have a question for you.

if for some reason there's a magical accident and you end up in Twilight Body and miss Twilight is in your body What would be your reaction and what would you do?

10 hours ago, Balareth said:

Mr. Jack i hope you don't feel bad... I have a question for you.

if for some reason there's a magical accident and you end up in Twilight Body and miss Twilight is in your body What would be your reaction and what would you do?

"I'd be annoyed, but I wouldn't be surprised. Oh, just imagine the endless possibilities using Twilight's gorgeous body to my advantages! Now I will be the real Princess of Equestria, muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"..."

"Too much?"

"Unquestionably."

To miss Twilight, being aware of your popularity, and the show about your life, Haven't you fear or feel paranoid about the loss of your privacy?

To Mr. Jack, i know you and Miss Twilight may love to go out sometimes, is there a place where both of you have special memories?

14 minutes ago, Balareth said:

To miss Twilight, being aware of your popularity, and the show about your life, Haven't you fear or feel paranoid about the loss of your privacy?

"It... Took some time getting use to, without question... But, so long as they weren't too intrusive, I appreciate being someone to look up to, however little I deserve the recognition."

*Soft peck to the cheek.* "Debatable, love. You more than deserve the recognition for your accomplishments. I can vouch for that."

"J-Jack...~"

"But yeah, good thing they aren't TOO invasive... Some things are for my eyes alone."

"JACK!"

22 minutes ago, Balareth said:

To Mr. Jack, i know you and Miss Twilight may love to go out sometimes, is there a place where both of you have special memories?

"Who said I loved going out... Ahem, a private location far off just for the two of us, shall not spoil. Umm... Hm."

*Raises brow.*

"Well to be fair, love, most of our romantic moments happen indoors..."

"The lake? The restaurant? The Castle of the Two Sisters? My parent's house? The Crystal Empire? Any of those ringing some bells, honey?"

"...Point taken."