Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The (Bickering) Married Couple!

Stardust Balance

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, Twilight! :D

"How was your Friendship Day?"

"Hello Sparkle, and it was wonderful! Thank you for asking, we had an amazing time celebrating such an important day for friendship everywhere, haven't we Jack?"

"Isn't everyday 'Friendship Day,' with you girls, Twilight...?"

"Ignore him. Yes I had a spectacular time, Sparkle. We even got some photographs from our time out around town during the celebration, I'll show them to you some time!"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Hello Sparkle, and it was wonderful! Thank you for asking, we had an amazing time celebrating such an important day for friendship everywhere, haven't we Jack?"

"Isn't everyday 'Friendship Day,' with you girls, Twilight...?"

"Ignore him. Yes I had a spectacular time, Sparkle. We even got some photographs from our time out around town during the celebration, I'll show them to you some time!"

"Stardust doesn't seem to like it when you talk to other ponies, does he Twilight?"

"Stardust doesn't seem to like it when you talk to other ponies, does he Twilight?"

"Oh, it's not that. Jack just hates - for whatever reason - participating in social festivities. I'm always flummoxed by the attitude."

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Stardust Balance said:

"Oh, it's not that. Jack just hates - for whatever reason - participating in social festivities. I'm always flummoxed by the attitude."

He probably gets anxious/nervous around crowds. Hasn't that ever happened to you?

He probably gets anxious/nervous around crowds. Hasn't that ever happened to you?

"A couple of times. I just wish he gave the outdoors more of a chance, instead of acting like everypony's out to get him-"

"I'm right here..."

"Ahem. Regardless, Friendship Day was a memorable time for us all, and I especially look forward to next year!"

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"A couple of times. I just wish he gave the outdoors more of a chance, instead of acting like everypony's out to get him-"

The only ponies I think that are out to get him are jealous fans of the Princess of Friendship. :huh:

"Who do you think is out to get you, Stardust?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

"Honey?"..."Growl"...

*Whispers* "Is Stardust a bear?" :lie:

"Oh no-"

"Oh Twilight...~!"

"Not here Jack-!"

"Oh for the, Bear Necessities! Your plot is now my recipe! The simple bear necessities of lu-!"

"JACK!"

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thanks for ruining one of my favorite Disney songs. :blush:/:maud:

"Are you a fan of Disneigh movies, Twilight?"

"Huh? Oh, y-yeah, sorry. Ahem, yes I enjoy those movies. My most favourite is the Beauty and the Beast. Princess and the Frog, and Tangled, often contend in second place. How about you, Sparkle?"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Huh? Oh, y-yeah, sorry. Ahem, yes I enjoy those movies. My most favourite is the Beauty and the Beast. Princess and the Frog, and Tangled, often contend in second place. How about you, Sparkle?"

My favorite Walt Disney movie is "Lady and the Tramp" & my favorite current Disney movie is Zootopia.

You were probably expecting me to say "Tangled", weren't you?

You were probably expecting me to say "Tangled", weren't you?

"That's not-"

"Yes, yes we were. Since no one asked, MY favourite movies from Disney are Tangled and The Little Mermaid."

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"That's not-"

"Yes, yes we were. Since no one asked, MY favourite movies from Disney are Tangled and The Little Mermaid."

You do know that Twilight is the main draw here, don't you? :orly: (Totally kidding. You're awesome.)

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

You do know that Twilight is the main draw here, don't you? :orly: (Totally kidding. You're awesome.)

"Yes. Yes I am."

"Developing an ego as you get older, Jack?"

"Hey remember when your other self dated that egocentric camp guy?"

"Timber? And didn't you prevent that from happening?"

"N-Not the point."

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Looks at profile banner*

"Is Starlight Glimmer your new Twilight Sparkle, Stardust?" 

*Playful snort.* "One's enough for me, thank you."

"You're so sweet, dear..."

"Besides, that joke where Starlight is basically a reskinned Twilight is so overused by now... Sunset already beat her to it."

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Besides, that joke where Starlight is basically a reskinned Twilight is so overused by now... Sunset already beat her to it."

"I meant because she was standing so close to the pegasus?" 

1285704935_TwidustParty.jpg.a0213ea9cab4 I meant baby Alicorn. My bad? :muffins:

"Ahh...I'd say she's more the Cadence aunt who spoils them rotten."

*Playful snort.* "Yet, nowhere near as how spoiled you treated Flurry Heart as a foal."

"Kids are my kryptonite, what can I say?"

• Brohoof 1