Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dark Horse

Dark Horse

I'd been on the fence about making one of these for the longest time, but I think it's now or never. So, if you ever wanted the thoughts of an Irish brony with an unhealthy obsession for tea, now is your chance! Feel free to ask me anything!

Anyone who says 'Top o' the morning' will be instantly banned. :unamused:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Arc Flash said:

How do you like your tea?

Two sugars, maybe three and a tiny splash of milk. Just the right balance of bitterness and sweetness. :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dark Horse said:

Two sugars, maybe three and a tiny splash of milk. Just the right balance of bitterness and sweetness. :mlp_yeehaa:

Ive never added milk to tea before...ill have to try thatB)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, PaulBron said:

What hours do you drink your tea?

EVERY hour. :glimmer:

Ahem... I mean, usually whenever I've time to brew one. :please:

Ive never added milk to tea before...ill have to try thatB)

You should! Not too much, though. Some people I know dump gallons into their cup 'till it turns practically white. Ruined! :mlp_gag:

Hello there Darky.

When will you come back into my foressssssst? Having you in my coilssssss was really nice. :ticking:

• Brohoof 1

Do you use your admin powers for good or evil? Or do you use your powers for something beyond that? Are you secretly an almighty god of something?

I would ask a question on tea too as a fellow tea connoisseur, but... that's too easy.

• Brohoof 1

What are the ups and downs of being a admin?

Really, the upside of being part of the MLP Forums team in general has been the opportunity to get to know some truly wonderful people and have some great times with them. Virtually every staffer I've met has been a uniquely gifted individual that brought something new to the table. One of the ups of being an Admin in particular is getting the chance to oversee and guide the direction of new staff so that they get every opportunity to let their own contributions and abilities flourish for the forum. :)

On the downside, I do sometimes get the impression that being labeled an 'Admin' makes some users reluctant to approach you for any reason outside of site-related business, as though they're afraid to get to know you more personally. At the end of the day, I'm just another member of this community, which as much desire to interact and get involved as much as the next one. I'm happy to leave the Admin part at the door whenever it's not required.

That, and having to listen to @PathfinderCS's endless deer puns. :dry:

6 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

Hello there Darky.

When will you come back into my foressssssst? Having you in my coilssssss was really nice. :ticking:

:yeahno:

Don't make me get my hammer.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dark Horse said:

Aww, come on! I know you're quite fawn'd of them! :ticking::mlp_yeehaa::fabulous::pinkie:B):yay:

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Do you use your admin powers for good or evil? Or do you use your powers for something beyond that? Are you secretly an almighty god of something?

I would ask a question on tea too as a fellow tea connoisseur, but... that's too easy.

Well, as I was once placed within @~C. Discord~'s staff alignment chart, I am a Lawful Neutral staffer. I will use my powers fairly and ensure proper justice, but that does occasionally extend to the odd banning of Lamias without fair trial. Gotta keep their hypnotic ways in check somehow, lest they one day take over and instill a new regime. :mlp_wat:

As for application of almighty powers, well... let's just say we Irish have plans for everything. :mlp_smug:

Well, in that case I have one for you; English Breakfast or Irish Breakfast?

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

But deer puns are a-doe-rable! :-P

What is your favorite song? 

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :-D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

:yeahno:

Don't make me get my hammer.

Why are you so rood to me? :(

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Well, as I was once placed within @~C. Discord~'s staff alignment chart, I am a Lawful Neutral staffer. I will use my powers fairly and ensure proper justice, but that does occasionally extend to the odd banning of Lamias without fair trial. Gotta keep their hypnotic ways in check somehow, lest they one day take over and instill a new regime. :mlp_wat:

As for application of almighty powers, well... let's just say we Irish have plans for everything. :mlp_smug:

Well, in that case I have one for you; English Breakfast or Irish Breakfast?

Better tame the snek before things happen, I'm not sure if I want a snekpocalypse, or Planet of the Sneks, or... something. And plans for everything? And here I thought Australians were already powerful... I'll need to step up my game :blink:

English Breakfast, but it's been a long time since I had that. I prefer other teas. Irish Breakfast... I haven't tried it yet. I deeply apologise for this sudden betrayal.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

But deer puns are a-doe-rable!

Don't you start! :lostit:

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What is your favorite song? 

Oof. That's a toughie. I have many songs and even genres that I really enjoy for different reasons; sometimes it just depends all on my mood. I suppose if I had to pick, however, one song that never fails to get a response out of me no matter the circumstance is Led Zepplin's 'Stairway To Heaven'. One of the greatest ever recorded. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Oi mate! How do magnets work?

Uhh...

Crap, why did I flunk physics class?

Well, you see... when two opposite sides of a magnetic field come together, the resulting pull attracts everything... magnetic-y... to it. Yeah.

Hey! Look over there!

*FLEES!*

3 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

@Dark Horse

Can you tell me what are positive Irish Stereotypes?

Surprisingly enough, perceptions on our mythologies and legends are often quite accurate. :P

Also, yes, we do tend to have outrageously incomprehensible accents out in the bog lands.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Will Guide said:

@Dark Horse

Do you have favorite holidays and annual events?

I love Christmas, I cannot lie. Everything leading up to the big day just puts me in a good festive mood. ^_^

I guess in terms of annual events.. Dublin Culture Night is an evening I'm particularly fond of. Basically, all of our cultural institutions and museums stay open after-hours once a night every year with free entry to them all. It's a great opportunity to take in almost every major aspect of Irish culture that you could imagine to do as a holiday-goer, and usually results in it being one of the busiest nights at my own place of employment.

• Brohoof 2

You asked for it! To be asked that is. So........What is your favorite pizza? :3 

And I don't think I've ever asked you this somehow, what game or series do you love most? Show us your passion! :D You know, for gaming and such. :P 

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...