Ask Totally, Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck

Totally Nyx

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Is Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops part of your little clique?"

Sadly no. She's a good friend, and I'd love to have her here, but she was out of town when we started putting this together. I'll have to make it up to her at some point. :sunny:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

Sadly no. She's a good friend, and I'd love to have her here, but she was out of town when we started putting this together. I'll have to make it up to her at some point. :sunny:

Would you like me to ask her for you? :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Would you like me to ask her for you? :adorkable:

No, it's fine. Thanks for the offer, but I'll let her know myself. I'm sure she'll understand. post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

I usually spend Sunday mornings in town with a friend (occasionally even Twilight post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png)

Remember what happened last Sunday? ^_^

I had no idea Unicorns could jump that high. :mlp_icwudt:

I said I was sorry. Yeesh! :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

If the three of you ever formed a band, what would you call yourselves?

(And would Totally be your manager? Lyrasmileyveryhappy.png)

Speaking of; Roseluck! You all know that you have a special flair for the dramatics. Ever consider getting into Theatre? It would be great to work on stage with you. :dash:

• Brohoof 2

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Remember what happened last Sunday? ^_^

I had no idea Unicorns could jump that high. :mlp_icwudt:

I said I was sorry. Yeesh! :BornAgainBrony:

:blink:

8 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

If the three of you ever formed a band, what would you call yourselves?

That's a good question. I've played a lot by myself and with other musicians, but I've never had a band name. I have no idea.

Wait, why am I joining a band? I don't know how to play an instrument. :wacko:

The "Awesome Squad"? :P

That's silly. :confused:

Hmm, you're right. Wait, what happened to your text color Nyx?

I got tired of black, it's a depressing color, so I switched to my mane color instead. Hey! You're changing the subject!

Busted! ^_^ But I think we might have to get back to you on that name Dark Horse.

8 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

(And would Totally be your manager? Lyrasmileyveryhappy.png)

Eh, I'm not sure I want that responsibility. Hey, I got a better idea. I'm pretty good on a piano, and I bet that might go well with Lyra's lyre. :pinkie:

That's a great idea! Those instruments would work really well together. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

What about Roseluck and Nyx. Do either of you have an instrument?

I'm afraid that'd be a no from me.

I have a. . . kazoo. :sealed:

That works for me! :D That means we can make Roseluck the manager and still have a three-member band!

Does that mean I have to come up with the name?

Can I just point out that she said "kazoo"? post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png . . . You know, sure. It won't be the strangest thing we've ever done.

Good grief, naming a band that features a piano, a lyre, and a kazoo. . . I think I'm gonna have to stick with what Lyra said earlier. We're gonna have to get back to you on that band name Dark Horse.

9 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

Speaking of; Roseluck! You all know that you have a special flair for the dramatics. Ever consider getting into Theatre? It would be great to work on stage with you. :dash:

But I wasn't trying to be dramatic It was just. . . that devastating! :lie:

You did kinda play it up a bit.

Ok, sure. But it's not every day disaster marches right through Ponyville wreaking havoc.

Actually, it's pretty close to every day. And, in Totally's words, you do "play it up" a lot.

I think I'm getting an idea here. Hey Nyx, you've got some acting experience, right?

Yeah, a little. Why?

Oh no. Tell me we're not forming a band and a theater group.

Yep! :D

Yay! This is gonna be so fun! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

:blink:

*A short time later*

Hey guys, what'd I miss? B)

Spike destroyed Lyra's photo album. :wacko:

I *said* I was sorry. :okiedokieloki:

Why would you leave your photo album around a dragon with a cold? :dash:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 3/4/2019 at 5:28 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

*A short time later*

Hey guys, what'd I miss? B)

Spike destroyed Lyra's photo album. :wacko:

I *said* I was sorry. :okiedokieloki:

Why would you leave your photo album around a dragon with a cold? :dash:

I visited Twi to show her a couple pictures, but made the mistake of leaving it next to the tissue box when she made lunch. :sealed:Yes

Wait, you didn't lose all the pictures from when I took you on your first trip to Disney World, did you? :(

Nope. I keep those in my adventurous photo album. ;)

Ooh. :o

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

I visited Twi to show her a couple pictures, but made the mistake of leaving it next to the tissue box when she made lunch. :sealed:Yes

Wait, you didn't lose all the pictures from when I took you on your first trip to Disney World, did you? :(

Is Disney World on Earth as wonderful as Disneigh World in Canterlot? :o

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Is Disney World on Earth as wonderful as Disneigh World in Canterlot? :o

Very much yes! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png It's bigger, there's so many amazing rides, shows, everythings. And did I mention it's run by humans! :pinkie:

I have to disagree there Lyra. Equestrian Disney World is the best. Yay for Pony Disney World! :pinkie:

Oh! I went to Disneigh World last summer! . . . Which you already knew Twilight. :adorkable: It was the best! And Totally said he'd bring me along next time he goes to the humans' one again. I'm super excited! :pinkie:

Hey, yeah! I might move that up a bit and do it sooner. We can go to Disney World to celebrate starting our band/theater group. Wanna come along Roseluck?

Well, it does sound fun, but I'm not gonna lie, it makes me a little nervous. I know Totally, and he's a good guy and all, but I'm not sure I want to be in a world surrounded by those human creatures. It's. . . I've heard strange things about that world.

Oh come on, I've told you all about it. It's great! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

That's what I mean. :wacko:

It doesn't sound that bad. Come on, it'll be fun! :D

I. . . guess. But you ponies better not leave me there, or even leave my sight for that matter, or I'm gonna freak out. :(

It's ok Rose. We'll be there with you every step of the way. And it's all up to you. If you think it won't be fun or don't want to go, you don't have to.

No, I'll. . . I'll go. I want to go. It does sound like a lot of fun. Let's do it! :)

Yay! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I thought the human world was strange at first, too. Remember the song, @Totally Lyra:twismile:

Yep. :P To be fair though, the part of the human world you saw was high school, and high school is weird. I still don't understand it. :sealed:

Is it anything like Miss Cheerilee's class?

Uhh, well, a little. But bigger, lots more people, and there's no Cheerilee.

Oh, I wanna see what this "high school" thing is! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Me too! :D

Geh! :lie:

2 hours ago, ChB said:

Hi Roseluck!

How many roses have you sold?

Hmm, that's an interesting question. I haven't really counted. I sell a lot of flowers every day, not just roses, and every flower has parts of the year that it's harder to get your hooves on or when there's less call for them. At the peak of rose season I sell maybe 15 rose bouquets a day and twice that many bouquets with assortments of flowers including roses, so I think that's well over a hundred. But that doesn't last long, and for a lot of the year I doubt I sell more than twenty or thirty a day.

Let me do some quick calculations here. Almost a month of over 100 a day, around 8 months of around 25 a day, a few months of very few at all, oh and let's not forget Hearts and Hooves Day. I've been doing this for around 10 years now, minus that year we couldn't hardly get roses to grow for anything. I think I've sold somewhere around 80,000 roses. :D

I don't know what's more impressive: that incredible amount of roses or how fast she did those calculations. :o

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

How good of a climber are you? :-P

I, uhh. . . what? I suppose I'm about average. I've never done much climbing. Are we talking about rock climbing? Rope climbing? Something else? post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

I see what you did there Sparklefan. ;)

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

How good of a climber are you? :-P

30 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Could you please explain my question to Lyra so she doesn't feel upset, @Totally Lyra:sunny:

You're right. Sorry Lyra. :blush: "How good of a climber are you", because it's "high" school. :derp:

Oh good grief. *facehoofs* How'd I miss that? ^_^

Ooooooohhhhhh! I get it now! *jumps up happily*

• Brohoof 1

On 3/10/2019 at 12:04 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Oh good grief. *facehoofs* How'd I miss that? ^_^

Were you looking at your hands? :mlp_icwudt:

On 3/10/2019 at 12:04 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Ooooooohhhhhh! I get it now! *jumps up happily*

I'm curious, what's it like being an Alicorn? :mlp_ooh:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Were you looking at your hands? :mlp_icwudt:

I have no hands. post-25189-0-69868400-1412626527.png

Spoiler

Image result for hooves y u no hands

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm curious, what's it like being an Alicorn? :mlp_ooh:

Well, I don't know how to compare it to not being one. I've never not been an alicorn. It's cool to have both wings and a horn, but I'm not really sure I like the price. My mom says that since I was born as Nightmare Moon reincarnated, and since Nightmare Moon was originally Luna, that I'm the same type of alicorn as Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and that I'll live forever. But. . . I don't wanna outlive my friends. I don't wanna outlive my mom. :(

Ok, so I know we're here to let people come to us to ask questions, not the other way around, but I think a current event warrants going to visit someone out there just once. Everypony seemed a little restless stuck in here while the festivities were going on out there, and we baked a cake and everything. So if you'll pardon our brief absence, I'll be taking Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck over and introducing them to @Rikifive. They all want to congratulate him too. :D

Hi Mr. Rikifive. Totally's told me a lot about you, you sound like a great person. I. . . I wanted to say congratulations too. I don't know what a Sectional Staff is, but it sounds important. So, umm, congratulations. *hides behind Lyra* :blush:

Hello Rikifive. Congrats on your new position. Wait, Sectional Staff? Isn't that what Totally was a while back? That's so cool! Totally said it was really cool and fun being in that position. I hope you have a lot of fun too! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Hi Rikifive. I don't really know much about you, but it sounds like you've always been a great friend to Totally. It's nice to finally meet you and have a chance to congratulate you on your promotion (It's a promotion, right?). Congratulations! Good luck with your new position! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I have no hands. post-25189-0-69868400-1412626527.png

*Gives Lyra special gloves*

Is this better? 

11 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Well, I don't know how to compare it to not being one. I've never not been an alicorn. It's cool to have both wings and a horn, but I'm not really sure I like the price. My mom says that since I was born as Nightmare Moon reincarnated, and since Nightmare Moon was originally Luna, that I'm the same type of alicorn as Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and that I'll live forever. But. . . I don't wanna outlive my friends. I don't wanna outlive my mom. :(

*Feel Better Hugs* :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Totally said:

Ok, so I know we're here to let people come to us to ask questions, not the other way around, but I think a current event warrants going to visit someone out there just once. Everypony seemed a little restless stuck in here while the festivities were going on out there, and we baked a cake and everything. So if you'll pardon our brief absence, I'll be taking Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck over and introducing them to @Rikifive. They all want to congratulate him too. :D

Aww that's awesome! :mlp_yay:

3 hours ago, Nyx said:

Hi Mr. Rikifive. Totally's told me a lot about you, you sound like a great person. I. . . I wanted to say congratulations too. I don't know what a Sectional Staff is, but it sounds important. So, umm, congratulations. *hides behind Lyra* :blush:

Hello Nyx! :mlp_yeehaa: He also told me a lot of good things about you. ;) A sectional staff is something like... Being Mayor Mare, but kinda less important. :derp: Thank you very much! :fluttershy: ~and nu there's no reason to hide. c:

3 hours ago, Lyra said:

Hello Rikifive. Congrats on your new position. Wait, Sectional Staff? Isn't that what Totally was a while back? That's so cool! Totally said it was really cool and fun being in that position. I hope you have a lot of fun too! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Hiiiiii Lyra! :mlp_yay: Thank you! :) Oh yes, that's exactly what Totally was a while back. :mlp_grin: If that's true, then why he decided to step down? :derp: Thank you Lyra! c:

3 hours ago, Roseluck said:

Hi Rikifive. I don't really know much about you, but it sounds like you've always been a great friend to Totally. It's nice to finally meet you and have a chance to congratulate you on your promotion (It's a promotion, right?). Congratulations! Good luck with your new position! :fluttershy:

Hello there Roseluck! ^_^ Totally is a great pony, so he totally deserves to have great friends. ;) It's not a punishment as far as I can tell, so I suppose it is a promotion. :D  Thank you very much Roseluck! :D 

• Brohoof 3

21 hours ago, Phosphor said:

Heya Roseluck!

How do you maintain those vibrant red colors in your mane? It looks really pretty! 

Oh, why thank you Phosphor. :D It's mostly natural. I do find though that my mane loses just a bit of it's bright cheeriness when I'm plain exhausted all day. I don't really know how that works, but as long as I get plenty of sleep I haven't had to worry about it. :adorkable:

21 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Gives Lyra special gloves*

Is this better? 

Yay! :pinkie: Yes! Very yes! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Spoiler

Image result for mlp lyra foam finger

21 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Feel Better Hugs* :sunny:

*hugs Twilight back* :rarity: Thanks.

18 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello Nyx! :mlp_yeehaa: He also told me a lot of good things about you. ;) A sectional staff is something like... Being Mayor Mare, but kinda less important. :derp: Thank you very much! :fluttershy: ~and nu there's no reason to hide. c:

Oh, he's told you things about me? *Eeep!* :blush:

Only good things, I promise. :fluttershy:

Ok. Whew! How can you be a "less important" mayor? It still sounds pretty important to me. You're welcome Mr. Riki. :) *comes the rest of the way out from behind Lyra*

Hiiiiii Lyra! :mlp_yay: Thank you! :) Oh yes, that's exactly what Totally was a while back. :mlp_grin: If that's true, then why he decided to step down? :derp: Thank you Lyra! c:

I hope you have as much fun as he did when he was you. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png It's true, and he told me it was because he needed to spend less time on the forum. I don't think it worked though, he didn't spend any less time on here. :mlp_yay: You're welcome Rikifive. :)

Hello there Roseluck! ^_^ Totally is a great pony, so he totally deserves to have great friends. ;) It's not a punishment as far as I can tell, so I suppose it is a promotion. :D  Thank you very much Roseluck! :D 

I agree! Totally is a great pony and a great friend too. :D

I'm not so sure. :blush:

Oh hush. After all the compliments you shower on us, at least accept some yourself. :squee: Now where was I? It is a promotion then? Yay! :love:

8 hours ago, ChB said:

Hi Lyra, Nyx, and Roseluck!

What are you all going to do for St. Patrick’s Day? :) 

What's St. Patrick's Day? :ooh:

It's a human holiday. Mostly everyone celebrates by wearing green. :P

Really? Why do they do that? Who's Patrick? Does he like green?

Woah, easy there Nyx. ^_^ I don't think it's necessarily because St. Patrick liked green. I think he's associated with the color green because of his use of the shamrock. :ooh:

Shamrock? What'd he do with shamrocks?

I tell you what, I'll tell you all about it later. But for now, we should be answering our guests' questions first. :P

Oh, woops! :mlp_yay: Well, I want to celebrate it. Do I just wear green? That's easy. Ooh! I think I'll go visit Rarity later and ask her to make me something green. :pinkie:

This does sound pretty fun. I think I might join in as well. I don't have much that's green, but I think I have a green scarf I got a few years ago. Just a scarf? No that won't do. I think I'll go out and buy something for the occasion too? Wait, Lyra? What are you wearing? :blink:

Ah, that's right. You two are in for a treat. This is one of Lyra's favorite holidays. :mlp_yay:

Spoiler

Happy St. Patty's Day from Equestria!

• Brohoof 4

34 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Ooh! I think I'll go visit Rarity later and ask her to make me something green. :pinkie:

Hello, Nyx!

I am always happy to help a friend look fabulous, do you have a particular idea in mind? :mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 2