Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your favorite fanfic/comic suggestions for a returning member

CloudFyre

Hello all! Returning fan here; I find myself in need of your reading recommendations: what are your favorite comic/fanfiction series from the last half-decade or so?

After getting caught up on the series after a 5 year hiatus I'm seeing that there are a lot of fan-created works that I have missed out on. Like, a metric ton of them. I can't reasonably get caught up on 5 years worth of fan content, so I figured I'd open it up to suggestions! Treat this as if I were a blank flank slate - if you could recommend any fan series from any point in the fandom's history, what would it be? It could mystery, action, adventure, human-in-Equestria, or even just some feel-good/slice of life/platonic/Hallmark ending type of stuff. (Bonus points if it's a long-running series.)

Edited by CloudFyre

Well, I don't keep up with fanfics/comics as much I should, BUT, this particular fanfic piece has always been my favorite, if you're into this sorta thing....

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/361034/roses-are-red-dummy

It's cute, realistic, and I've always preferred simple little slice of life stories like this. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

• 8 months later...