Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Views on s&m

Mlp_fan101

I just wanted to get some views on s&m because I often joke about being it with my friends but if I actually was serious I wonder what people’d say? I mean I don’t think it’s a bad thing, to each there own I suppose but is it frowned upon?

Edited by Mlp_fan101

S&M or sadomasochism is the giving or receiving of pleasure from acts involving the receipt or infliction of pain or humiliation. Practitioners of sadomasochism may seek sexual gratification from their acts.

Keep it in the bedroom, don't inflict lasting pain, simple as that.

I think you're implying the fetish (which is why I'm surprised that this thread didn't get locked)?

In my opinion it doesn't matter what somebody does in their bedroom in private. I don't give a $#!+. As long as both or all participants are willing and none of them receive any real injuries from it. Even though I'm personally into a couple of things that could be considered part of S&M

Edited by Dusklicious

I've never seem to like it. I don't know it's just not my thing

I think you're implying the fetish (which is why I'm surprised that this thread didn't get locked)?

Schadenfreude: (German) it's just means that the person is receiving a great satisfaction from other peoples saffering. Ie nothing to do with what you do in the privacy of your bedroom.

Edited by R.D.Dash

Is this really appropriate? I get it that you wanted to people's views on this... fetish but it can get into the terrority of being weird.

Locking it down until told otherwise.

• The topic was locked