Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Roadtrip announced for June 29th + Synopsis

Megas

(edited)

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/05/discovery-family-press-release-confirms.html#more

My Little Pony: Rainbow Roadtrip
World Premiere Saturday, June 29 at 11:30a/10:30c

The Mane Six hop a balloon for Hope Hollow, where Rainbow Dash has been invited to be the guest of honor at the town's Rainbow Festival. But when they crashland in town, there's nopony there to greet them. The mystery grows when the sun rises to reveal the entire town and the ponies in it have been drained of color! While TwilightSparkletries to discover what malicious magic caused the town to fade, her friends help the townsponies plan a new rainbow festival, making friends along the way, and restoring the hope missing from Hope Hollow.

Unfortunately it comes with the announcement of another hiatus

Edited by This Whomps
  • Brohoof 4

The synopsis sounds similar to the cutie map and sounds of silence stories, but they can play with this to make it distant enough from both. Is this connected to grogars plot line? Is this a doing of a villain or something happened and they just magically or emotionally lost their spark? With this special, at least it will fill some of the hiatus time without new content.

Spoiler

Its also animated differently from the series(like the movie), by a different company if I'm not mistaken.

Looking foreward to this! 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Rushing cash said:

The synopsis sounds similar to the cutie map and sounds of silence stories, but they can play with this to make it distant enough from both. Is this connected to grogars plot line? Is this a doing of a villain or something happened and they just magically or emotionally lost their spark? With this special, at least it will fill some of the hiatus time without new content.

Hide contents

Its also animated differently from the series(like the movie), by a different company if I'm not mistaken.

Looking foreward to this! 

Yes, Boulder Media is in charge of this, any any further horse work post FIM. Props for not letting me down in using  Toon Boom horses :rarity:

• Brohoof 2