Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could You Survive In The Everfree Forest?

THRILLSEEKER

@THRILLSEEKER

Altered the title to give this thread more proper context and also moved to Sugarcube Corner, as it is indirectly discussing an aspect of MLP:FiM.

• Thanks 1

depends, without preperation i wouldn't survive any forest for 30 moons, with sufficient preperations, come at me you poison jokes!

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Nope

Not even Moonlight Spell. She went missing after she enter the Everfree Forest.

Note: If you are curious of Moonlight Spell, find her in the ‘Post your OC’ topic.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

I really don't think I'd be able to last 30 moons, given the amount of dangers that are abundant there. With the proper preparations, I'd like to believe that I could handle at least 4 to 5 days, before something goes wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MistyMuffins said:

Of course, I would look for Zecora, and with the help of her wisdom I can handle it without any problems.
If there IS a problem, I will hide with her in her hut.

Same as this in terms of learning from Zecora's wisdom.

If in doubt about anything. Always ask what would a rhyming shamanic zebra do in this situation? And you'll be okay! Probably. :P

Seriously. The vast knowledge and wisdom Zecora must possess to survive that Everfree mess. :mlp_blink:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Predators are typically far and few between. Finding food wouldn't be too hard, assuming I had knowledge of what's safe and unsafe. I doubt I'd get much sleep though even if I had a shelter. I'd be too afraid of something sneaking up on me in the middle of the night.

• 10 months later...