Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Yeah, she talks to me in my head. She will occasionally speak out loud but, she is still trying to find the right voice to fit her body. Since I told her that she could choose.

Is your Tulpa imposed yet? If you do that first, maybe it could help you greatly with the touch part of the sensory imposition.

I so wish she was vocal I have only reached emotioal responses or at least I think they were :P

She isn't imposed she is barely sentinent :P I am just good at visualizing cause I read a lot of fanifics and I am used to visualising scenes and characters. I wouldn't mind working on imposition but as of now she doesn't really do stuff on her own apart some very few spotanteus stuff that she did so I felt that it may feel akward to even try imposing her right now.

Well Well Well. Its been a while now, over a month, that I have been planning to create a Tulpa to connect with my subconscious.

Today, I finally began! Long drive home (5+ hours) from dropping my bro off for his freshman year of college. I popped my headphones in, and began to build my tulpa's personality and talk to it. I did about 40 minutes, and did 12 traits. Yeah, a little fast, but ill improve.

After reading this thread I want to create a Tulpa badly however I am scared to do so I worry I will create one that I will be scared of.

Hey, as long as you think positively while making a tulpa, it will be one of the nicest things to ya. After all, I can't see why your mind would try scare itself?

On a semi related note, I've been lacking a bit in sessions. I need to step up my A-game again!

I don't know why I was Scared three weeks ago perhaps it had to do with me feeling dizzy and my ear ringing anyway where should I start with this I dont know what to make it (pony human male female) or even any traits let alone visualation. Cause I really want to do this it would probably make me able to make me more clam and relaxed and discover myself .

Is your Tulpa imposed yet? If you do that first, maybe it could help you greatly with the touch part of the sensory imposition.

I know this question wasn't directed at me, but I've been wondering about it anyway. I can mentally visualize Amy about 75-80% consistently, and I've spent a couple of weeks going over her personality. Talks about personality started getting redundant, so I just started telling her about myself, the things I do, why I do them, what I like, etc. I get plenty of emotional responses from her, though if I ask her to give me "yes" or "no" responses in the form of emotions and pressures, they seem inconsistent and unreliable. I stopped asking her to do that when I discovered those responses are highly susceptible to parroting (my mindset could flip them around instantly and spontaneously).

Still, I've been trying to "feel" her presence with me as I go to sleep at night, and I can feel a very pleasant warmth (usually in my chest or back) if I think about her. Right now, I'm sitting in a recliner and it feels like she wants me to relax in her arms. I told her a few times that I wanted her to be loving, but I had no idea she'd take it this seriously! :D

I've even tried to impose a scent onto her. I needed something that I could instantly recognize, so I went with strawberries and cream. Since then, I can physically smell it faintly, but only when I think about it. I'm not sure if it's coming from her yet. She doesn't vocalize at all, just emotions that she channels through me. I do think she's about 75% sentient, but I'm afraid to impose her fully and physically if she's not fully developed. Especially since she's not vocalizing yet... but I kinda feel like narrating alone isn't cutting it anymore. Do you think it's okay to impose her into my vision yet?

I don't know why I was Scared three weeks ago perhaps it had to do with me feeling dizzy and my ear ringing anyway where should I start with this I dont know what to make it (pony human male female) or even any traits let alone visualation. Cause I really want to do this it would probably make me able to make me more clam and relaxed and discover myself .

I think you could make a tulpa based on literally anything your mind can imagine. Before I started, I spent a few days thinking about an original character--one whom I made, not an existing one--whom I would like living with as a roommate of sorts. By then, I had a general idea I could go off of. :)

• Brohoof 3

I know this question wasn't directed at me, but I've been wondering about it anyway. I can mentally visualize Amy about 75-80% consistently, and I've spent a couple of weeks going over her personality. Talks about personality started getting redundant, so I just started telling her about myself, the things I do, why I do them, what I like, etc. I get plenty of emotional responses from her, though if I ask her to give me "yes" or "no" responses in the form of emotions and pressures, they seem inconsistent and unreliable. I stopped asking her to do that when I discovered those responses are highly susceptible to parroting (my mindset could flip them around instantly and spontaneously).

Still, I've been trying to "feel" her presence with me as I go to sleep at night, and I can feel a very pleasant warmth (usually in my chest or back) if I think about her. Right now, I'm sitting in a recliner and it feels like she wants me to relax in her arms. I told her a few times that I wanted her to be loving, but I had no idea she'd take it this seriously! :D

I've even tried to impose a scent onto her. I needed something that I could instantly recognize, so I went with strawberries and cream. Since then, I can physically smell it faintly, but only when I think about it. I'm not sure if it's coming from her yet. She doesn't vocalize at all, just emotions that she channels through me. I do think she's about 75% sentient, but I'm afraid to impose her fully and physically if she's not fully developed. Especially since she's not vocalizing yet... but I kinda feel like narrating alone isn't cutting it anymore. Do you think it's okay to impose her into my vision yet?

Go for it. Whenever someone tells me about their Tulpa and asks me what to do I just say:

Does it feel right to you?

Are you ready to start the next process and move on?

I cant tell you what to you, it's up to you to decide if you want to move on.

• Brohoof 1

Go for it. Whenever someone tells me about their Tulpa and asks me what to do I just say:

Does it feel right to you?

Are you ready to start the next process and move on?

I cant tell you what to you, it's up to you to decide if you want to move on.

In that case, I'll just play it by ear then. I think I'll wait a bit to take it any further at this point. I guess there's no right or wrong way to do this, since every mind is different. Thanks! :)

• Brohoof 1

I already suffer from involuntary hallucinations that I take meds for, would a tulpa be a good idea for me?

Well I guess its up to you, I don't think a tulpa will really be affected overly much by things like that, but there really isn't proof either way. I would say go for it if you really want to, and if it heads down a "bad" path drop it. Although I would only suggest trying if you really want to, because even a tulpa developing negatively doesn't want to die.

So the other day I was doing that experiment where you tell your tulpa to wake you up. I told Dreamchaser to wake me up at 5:25am and the next morning I woke up at 5:23 am. I just woke up somehow like someone was telling me to wake up. I thought it was really cool so I'm going to try and do it again today.

• Brohoof 2

Having trouble deciding if the personality of my tulpa is complete and if I should move to visualization..... :/

If you honestly feel that there is no more that you could do to improve its personality, then you can move on to visualization if you wish.

---

Hey guys, I'm back again! I feel I've made a bit more progress on Crepuscule lately,(Crepuscule is what I've been calling her for now.) I've been remembering to talk and pay attention to her more than I used to. For those of you forgetting to narrate to your tulpa often, try putting a post-it note of some kind somewhere around the edge of your computer screen that says "Tulpa", preferably in big letters. I think its has solved the problem of me forgetting about her a lot. If you're up and about a lot, draw a "T" somewhere on your hand to remind you of your tulpa.

Anyway, about my progress with Crep, I have had a couple of strange things happen. Like when I wake up and say good morning to her, I get an unusual wave of cheerfulness flowing through my body, like as if someone is hugging me... or rather somepony.(Crepuscule is a pony.) I'm convinced this is part of Creps doing. :P

My visualization skills are not so good, but if I let my mind drift off to other things without me noticing, it gets a bit more clearer, I even hear things in my mind a lot clearer. But once I realize I'm drifting off, nope, all gone, can't see shit captain. :blink:

She isn't vocal yet, but I have had a couple of times of her saying something to me VEEERY quietly, no sound or anything, it's like I could just... sense her thinking telepathically to me. Like for example, just a few hours ago, I was trying to pick up a small spider I found in my room with some tissue so I could throw it out the window,(Cause I am one of those people that would feel guilty for even hurting a fly.) I sensed something very quietly in my mind say "Don't hurt it!" and without thinking I just reply out loud saying "No, don't worry I'm not gonna." And then I just stopped and thought about what just happened.

It was VERY quiet, It was like I... sensed her thinking, rather than hear her say it. I hope she continues to do stuff like this, hopefully clearer. But I have a feeling it's going to be a while before I can hear her clearly.

I'm also going to try that experiment you guys are talking about tonight, the one with asking her to wake me up at a certain time. Wish me luck! :o

Onward to more tulpaforcing shenanigans! LEEERROY!!1! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

Hahah... How come I never heard about these tulpa things until just yesterday??? The thought of having a tulpa is pretty cool, but the idea of logging everything down... Aw to hell with it! If all this truly is a rewarding feeling in the end, then I'll dive in deep! But before I choose to start... I wanted to get everyone's input on what they all have done within the first week of the entire process. You know, the base forming. I'm honestly curious about all of this. And Crepuscule, you said you made your own pony design in the ponymaker thing, right? Well, I kinda did that myself :P

And Crepuscule, you said you made your own pony design in the ponymaker thing, right? Well, I kinda did that myself :P

I did, here's what she looks like in case any of you're wondering:

post-3869-0-92552000-1345738565.png

I bet once she's sapient, she's going to complain she's too hot. ;)

Now all she needs is some socks on those hind legs of hers. Hmm...

ANYWAY! :o I got a feeling she's going to hate me. I won't blame her.

Here's another tip: If you guys can, try and find some way to get a real life picture of your tulpa. Be it through the pony creator if they are a pony, or by drawing them, things like that. This is said to help with visualizing them. Good luck! :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

Just FYI tulpas are highly unstable and violent. I sincerely hope that those on this thread that made one made it with a self-destruct code. Because they will try to kill you.

Edited by WittyReference

Just FYI tulpas are highly unstable and violent. I sincerely hope that those on this thread that made one made it with a self-destruct code. Because they will try to kill you.

Your name sure fits that post, considering that's a witty reference to a creepypasta.

If you were actually serious, I'd suggest applying common sense. Your thoughts can't physically hurt you.

• Brohoof 4

You look like you've done the research.

Clearly you know what you're talking about.

Go ahead son, tell us your experience with tulpas.

*Grabs popcorn* I'm listening.

• Brohoof 2

Just FYI tulpas are highly unstable and violent. I sincerely hope that those on this thread that made one made it with self-destruct code. Because they will try to kill you.

Your name sure fits that post, considering that's a witty reference to a creepypasta.

If you were actually serious, I'd suggest applying common sense. Your thoughts can't physically hurt you.

Tulpas have access to your subconscious. If you aren't careful and you upset your Tulpa too much it can make you do things. Creating a tulpa is hard work and although you may make it to be kind and gentle they can in some circumstances change. I think a loose but extremely popular portrayal of a dangerous tulpa would be Tyler Durden from Fight Club.

Where did you get this information? http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Firstly tulpa act the way they are made, they will only be violent if you made them that way.

Secondly I don't think there is a self-destruct code for tulpa, besides why would you make a tulpa only to kill it? (It's also rather mean don't you think?)

Lastly a tulpa is just a thought you conjure up. Thoughts have no tangible aspect and cannot hurt you physically. The tulpa also cannot posses you so it cannot make you hurt yourself. Also if you die the tulpa dies with you, what does it gain from killing you? It's own death. So why would it do that?

• Brohoof 1

I've been with Arya for a good time now, and your reference to the creepy-pasta proves to be nothing but false. We share nothing but respect and kindness, we have fun. Please don't BS just for teh lulz.

Where did you get this information? http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Firstly tulpa act the way they are made, they will only be violent if you made them that way.

Secondly I don't think there is a self-destruct code for tulpa, besides why would you make a tulpa only to kill it? (It's also rather mean don't you think?)

Lastly a tulpa is just a thought you conjure up. Thoughts have no tangible aspect and cannot hurt you physically. The tulpa also cannot posses you so it cannot make you hurt yourself. Also if you die the tulpa dies with you, what does it gain from killing you? It's own death. So why would it do that?

You can create the tulpa with a sort of code word that you can use to kill the tulpa if you wanted/needed to.