Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1mlpfim

So i dunno if you know the mayor database of al the internet meme: Knowyourmeme.com, so anyway it has a most popular meme entries , from the 4 270 popular meme entries in this top, mlpfim (as long as i remember) was always 2nd place, outclassed only by the forever alone meme :mellow: (who needs forever alone when you got the magic of friendship?)

Anyway, i came to the page like usally hoping that mlp ever reach those 7,713,146 views ...... but i got a surprised :( .Trollface got to the second place(6,035,236 views), leaving mlp third(5,897,035 views).Im not really surprised it was trollface, i mean it really is very popular, and its used in almost every ragecomic and meme, but... mlp deserves to be first :blush:

The 4th place is me gusta, with 5,286,198 views , so i doubt that one will outclass mlp on the list, but still.... just wanted to inform, in case you dint knew

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

When the third season hits, we'll be #1. You can bet your bottom dollar (or bit, depending on your preference in currency).

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
  • Brohoof 10

(edited)

Wow...this is honestly shocking. The subculture was the fastest-growing of all the Internet, it's KYM page should be no different. But hey, at least it's an outstander up there with Me Gusta and Trollface.

Don't worry, guys, we'll eventually be back up on top of the charts. I mean, c'mon, ponies. ;)

Edited by One Reliable Gamer (NF160)

Every website usually attracts a certain crowd. Just because one website, even if it has very high traffic, says something is greater than another doesn't necessarily mean it is actually better.

KYM is not a brony site, nor do they keep track of how many bronies are actually in the world, how expansive it is, etc, so their stats have little grounds to boast any authority on the subject.

• Brohoof 2

While it is true that this fandom is humorously HUGE, it's still not the best internet phenomenon. You can't really expect everyone will support us when we rarely greeted with positive greetings outside our circle.

Why does it matter to be the top at KYM tho? It's not like that site was a pony site

I honestly don't care too much about where the fanbase ranks when it comes to memes. Friendship Is Magic is successful no matter what meme ranks them or not. We've turned this girly franchise into an internet phenomenon, so why be so upset that the memes are being outranked by Forever Alone and Troll Face? We should be happy that Friendship Is Magic made the top 3 instead of not being in the top 3.

• Brohoof 3

pwny pls

As long as Dolan doesn't pass MLP, my jimmies won't get rustled over this. (Even though I secretly like Dolan comics for who knows why, seriously I don't know how I could possibly like it but I do)

• Brohoof 1

Really? MLP doesn't have to be the BEST, some of us think it is, I for one do, but what's earning recognition, will only lead for more haters, which will hate the Brony community even more.......

Honestly, why do we need to be Number 1? We can't take over the internet and not expect us to get unwanted attention and haters, making a big deal over being downgraded to 3rd place? it's not very logical if you ask me =

• Brohoof 4

pwny pls

As long as Dolan doesn't pass MLP, my jimmies won't get rustled over this. (Even though I secretly like Dolan comics for who knows why, seriously I don't know how I could possibly like it but I do)

You're not alone, bud.

pwny pls

Doc pls.

post-2915-0-21886900-1338520744_thumb.jpg

tht s y.

Are these overall page views? No wonder, those memes have been out way longer then My Little Pony has. It's not really fair to compare them, and I'm sure that we're top in daily pageviews.

(edited)

Well, at least we're top TV show meme! :D The others are just words/images anyways. :P

That should be a good thing when it comes to this show and their fans. Not many shows have the success like this show has when it comes to the internet when you have fans making artwork, making music and even the parodies. :D Edited by Deemo
  • Brohoof 3

I was actually expecting MLP to be overtaken sometime during winter but hey, nothing last forever. In fact it might not be all that bad that it dropped from the top position.

Eh, people who don't understand MLP go for the generic memes, that's the only reason. I honestly don't care about places.