Did You Cheat In School?

Venomous

at first i didn't cheat because i didn't care for my grade etc, but then college came, and you could actually fail there, so naturally i did what i could to pass, which definately included cheating from time to time (ok OK... quite a bit)

• 1 month later...

I have never cheated in school, but I did help people to cheat. My friends would want to look at my answers or get me to do their assignments. I'm the guy that just can't say no to my friends. I have actually gotten in trouble once for helping my friend complete an individual assignment.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, RaraLover said:

I have never cheated in school, but I did help people to cheat. My friends would want to look at my answers or get me to do their assignments. I'm the guy that just can't say no to my friends. I have actually gotten in trouble once for helping my friend complete an individual assignment.

I'm pretty much the exact same way.

• Brohoof 3

Nope never. I had good grades so there was no need for cheating. I only have a high school education because I was very often sick and couldn't attend school as much as I wanted 

When I was in 3rd to 4th grade I cheated off my neighbors on math tests. I usually still failed the test every time though. 

i stopped doing it after those early years. From then on I just did my best, though you might not notice with my math grades for most of my school career. I got a D in math in sixth grade and my parents were about ready to kill me!

• Brohoof 1

I could have cheated, because I was able to access all grades for my class though the computer's network and the correct password. I saw my own grades, but I knew I would get caught if I changed it, and my grades weren't bad anyways. :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1