Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you go to Preschool?

MysticShine

Did you go to Preschool?  

52 users have voted

1. 1. Did you go to Preschool?

• Yes
    • No

I did... And I just learned yesterday that it was actually a private Christian preschool... o.O I guess public preschool wasn't a thing back then... Still weird to think that I ever went to a private Christian school of any kind. Ew.

• 8 years later...

I did and the only things I remember was a Dr. Seuss scavenger hunt we did around the school one day and some weird cup stacking thing we had to do in the gym/auditorium.

And now that I wrote "gym", I remember the gym coach at the school twisted a frying pan for my sister. I don't know where that thing is anymore :adorkable:

• 2 months later...
On 2015-03-21 at 10:14 AM, Envy said:

I did... And I just learned yesterday that it was actually a private Christian preschool... o.O I guess public preschool wasn't a thing back then... Still weird to think that I ever went to a private Christian school of any kind. Ew.

WHAT. I had completely forgotten about this. Yikes. SO MUCH YIKES.  Thank goodness I wasn't effectively indoctrinated.

I don't remember anything Christian about it. All I remember about preschool was how the teacher tried to make me eat gross foods like spinach and chicken pot pie. How disgusting they were to me back then has kept me away from them ever since.