Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony here ride on two wheels? (or three if you're into that kind of thing)

Early Sunsets

Let's talk motorcycles, mopeds, Can-Ams, etc. What kind do you ride? Any mods done to it? Exciting trips you got planned coming up? If you don't ride anything, what do you want to ride?

I've been looking at motorcycles for a while now, and I think I'm gonna pull the trigger sometime in November or December. A used Yamaha or Honda in the 500cc to 750cc range sounds good to me, and while it'll probably be sold by the time I have the money to spare, this Honda Shadow 750 for $3.5k is calling my name :wub: I have to save up a few hundred for gear too, so that's gonna be expensive.

5ce459bae619524bdb2ec8fe.thumb.jpg.28dbeb12a636dd20149d2b04931a39f5.jpg

I love sportbikes too (I don't discriminate) but I probably won't get one for a few years. Cruisers fit my current needs better, and they're quite a bit cheaper, too. As well as that you can strap a lot more luggage to cruisers, making them great for riding to faraway conventions.

Ride a 2015 Honda metropolitan. Factory test model. That very moped was showcased at the 2015 Rosebowl. 

She's only a 50cc but she's served me well as my go to ride. Only mod was installing a mini-trunk for the helmet. 

• Brohoof 1

Currently, I ride an 05 Kawasaki 636. Getting it to 75k miles before thinking of retiring it unless I wreck it on a track.

Spoiler

Image may contain: motorcycle and outdoor

My other is a Cafe Racer project, a 1983 Suzuki GS550ES.

Spoiler

Image may contain: motorcycle, outdoor and nature

I don't ride on two wheels myself (would probably give my mother a heart attack haha), but I would love to ride a moped or scooter someday. Something small & convenient, yet still road legal.

• Brohoof 1