Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is everyone so negative towards us?

Lord Midnight Madness

23 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Absolutely closet Brony. I do feel like I have an advantage though. Some of my friends that wouldn't accept the stuff we have here actually starts developing other similar stuff with their age; good for them, but how do they choose to go on about it? It's just interesting to see them struggle to get out of the stereotype they so dearly held on to (and defended heavily).

Don't take this the wrong way. I have a lot of other common interests with my friends. It is just fun to see the hiccups that they start making all of a sudden.

@Splashee Wise thinking, you are a very smart pony.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/9/2019 at 1:05 PM, PinkieShadow said:

@Splashee Wise thinking, you are a very smart pony.

Aww, that means a lot coming from you my friend! Also, please come back to us, Tempest Shadow :coco:

People thinks it’s strange nobody actually knows it about me... but that is becaus is don’t want them to think im strange (i now im not but i don’t want to lose friends)

but its something you like! What you do! 

(edited)

Because 'it is targeted for little girls, you must be gay and pedophilie' Oh, shut up. (a kid said this in our school)

Or some Bronies that annoys people with MLP.

Edited by Sarperso

• 3 months later...

It's because bronies like a little girl's show, which goes against the expectations of modern-day society. Also, haters are gonna hate, the brony fandom is successful and makes amazing creations like artwork and fanfics, which makes haters jealous.

Because there are some creeps in the fandom still. Not here obviously but they’re out there. And you know every fandom has its a***holes that are unfortunately quite vocal at times.