Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Transformation Time! (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

Transformation Time! (OOC)

(RP Link)

A group of ponies stumble upon a magical amulet, which transforms them into different animals. The question rises on how exactly they are going to change back? Or will they grow to like their new lives? Only time will tell!

--

NOTE: Along with your OC page, or character sheet (which I shall be placing below) please also put the type of animal you are transforming into. My suggestion is turning them into an animal that is the total opposite of themselves, just for the fun of it.

--

Here's my OC Page-

Emerald Heart 

--

If you do not have an OC Page, please fill out this character sheet, which you are welcome to copy/paste.

--

Name: 

Race:

Looks: (This does include your cutie mark)

Animal: 

Other:

--

Okay, now let's get to the rules, everypony!

1. No Godmodding.
  2. No killing off anypony's OC
  3. Pony OCs only 
  4. There can't be two of the same animal
  5. Be kind and respectful of one another

--

With that being said, I hope you join soon! 

--

Oh, and one more thing. I'll be making a list of who and what animal you're going to be. My suggestion of making them an animal that's the complete opposite of them still stands.

--

OC List:

• Emerald Heart (Dog)
  • Splashee (Duck)
  • Granit Rose (Turtle)
  • Solemn Lullaby (Goat)

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Splashee

Race: Earth pony

Looks: Medium tall white pony with golden spiky hair and tail, curtain styled hair. Cutie mark is a temperature colored whirlpool shaped with an ambiguous arrow.

Animal: Duck

Other: Origin of Splashee is unknown, as well as what the cutie mark stands for. Something that might one day be found out.

6 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Name: Splashee

Race: Earth pony

Looks: Medium tall white pony with golden spiky hair and tail, curtain styled hair. Cutie mark is a temperature colored whirlpool shaped with an ambiguous arrow.

Animal: Duck

Other: Origin of Splashee is unknown, as well as what the cutie mark stands for. Something that might one day be found out.

Awesome, thanks!

so... am i allowed to not give info on the pony form? (have it as a mystery) and just do the animal part until it makes sense in the story to be revealed?

20 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

so... am i allowed to not give info on the pony form? (have it as a mystery) and just do the animal part until it makes sense in the story to be revealed?

Could you explain a bit further on what you mean?

Name: Granite Rose

Race: Earth Pony

Looks: Black mane and tail (short & slightly pointed), grey coat, emerald green eyes

Animal: Turtle

Other: Cutie Mark is a simplistic rose, Character is schizophrenic (consistently sees a hallucination known as “Thorns” who is a lookalike to Granite w/glowing white eyes with black tears and thorns surrounding his identical Cutie Mark)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ExplosionMare said:

Name: Granite Rose

Race: Earth Pony

Looks: Black mane and tail (short & slightly pointed), grey coat, emerald green eyes

Animal: Turtle

Other: Cutie Mark is a simplistic rose, Character is schizophrenic (consistently sees a hallucination known as “Thorns” who is a lookalike to Granite w/glowing white eyes with black tears and thorns surrounding his identical Cutie Mark)

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for joining!

17 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Could you explain a bit further on what you mean?

i mean, the other characters don't know who my character used to be before he turnt into an animal, so can i just keep it that way in the character sheet too?

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

i mean, the other characters don't know who my character used to be before he turnt into an animal, so can i just keep it that way in the character sheet too?

No, sorry.

I need to have a name and animal for you to be put on the list.

If you could at least give me that much, then everything'd be fine. 

Whaddya say

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

ofc you'd have those, i meant the other stuff (who they are as a pony)

Like personality wise and such?

Then yeah, that sounds fine to me. Just comment name and animal, then I'll add you ASAP.

3 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

i'm actually drawing a design for her as we speak(it's gonna be a goat) and her name is Solemn Lullaby

Awesome! I'll add her right now. 

Thanks a bunch!

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Oh and btw y'all I am gonna at least try to get one more pony on board before starting up the roleplay.

We cool?

yup

alright, Solemn Lullaby is ready
520226412_SolemnLullaby.thumb.png.ba97dc28ad2582b73f3762d8ba6aa33c.png

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

i'm actually drawing a design for her as we speak(it's gonna be a goat) and her name is Solemn Lullaby

Approximately one hour later...

4 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

yup

alright, Solemn Lullaby is ready
520226412_SolemnLullaby.thumb.png.ba97dc28ad2582b73f3762d8ba6aa33c.png

Not only cute :wub: but impressive drawing skills in such short time!

I have an easy time, I just need to draw a duck! :derp:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hey y'all don't mind I'm prolly gonna start the RP soon since I feel like I have enough people. I just wanna make sure everyone sees this, because I'm gonna go over some last minute stuff in my next post ok?

Oh! And fyi @Splashee @Lord Valtasar @ExplosionMare

I'm probably gonna change my animal to a cat.

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 3

So @Splashee @ExplosionMare @Lord Valtasar

I have a couple of notes to make before I post the roleplay up.

- Although the magic spell will hit them instantly, the transformation won't happen until the next day.

-The longer they're in their animal forms the harder they have controlling their animal instincts.

-They can obviously talk to one another, but to anypony else it just sounds like animal noises.

Okay?

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

so they're all together when the spell hits them?

Yes.

Sort of...

But they're total strangers to one another. 

They're in the closest range, so that's why the spell hits them together 

• Brohoof 1