Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Transformation Time! (OOC)

Emerald Heart

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

@ExplosionMare Granite & Thorns are such a great concept! I can't wait to see how this story will develop!

Now, the question remains, who will wake up first? Who will be transformed, or be noticed first? How do we all meet?

Thank you so much :D

• Brohoof 2

my character knows where Emerald lives, maybe she goes back to question her because she thinks she is responsible, and meets with splashee on the train from canterlot to ponyville

6 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

my character knows where Emerald lives, maybe she goes back to question her because she thinks she is responsible, and meets with splashee on the train from canterlot to ponyville

Sounds good to me.

She's just a couple steps away from her house rn

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Yep

@Splashee @Lord Valtasar @ExplosionMare

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. I don't think the order of waking up matters, since its just in our different perspectives.

But where do you guys wanna meet up? Do y'all just wanna bump into each other or something?

Can they all meet where they started?

48 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@ExplosionMare Yea, I really like ur OC

• Brohoof 1

we can, i'll just use this as a way to get my oc to ponyville again, and since she doesn't know ponyville well. she'll go to that place to find her way to emerald's house and find you all there

• Brohoof 1

I am actually still in Ponyville, at the inn. I was going to Canterlot before the animal thing happened, really I think we will end up in Canterlot at one point or another later in the story :P

• Brohoof 1

Yea, I never went to the spa. I am on my own right now. I know you will get to the source eventually. Why wouldn't you? Unless you have a crazy idea of trying to find a cure somewhere else. If that is the case, tell me here and I will have to figure out a way towards the spa

nah, i'm pretty sure we'll get there, in fact, the way i wrote it, i thought i we were there and not outside the spa(lullaby went there because that's where she knew how to find her way to the spa from)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Yea, I never went to the spa. I am on my own right now. I know you will get to the source eventually. Why wouldn't you? Unless you have a crazy idea of trying to find a cure somewhere else. If that is the case, tell me here and I will have to figure out a way towards the spa

Yeah, after I finish my convo with @Lord Valtasar we'll be headed your way, m'k?

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

nah, i'm pretty sure we'll get there, in fact, the way i wrote it, i thought i we were there and not outside the spa

I got confuuuuuuussssssseeeeddddddddddd

Are we there?

Lol I be stupid

(edited)

IDEA for future: I was having this idea of having an adventure to Canterlot as animals. After all, the capital of magic, the secret library (seen in Equestria Girls Forgotten Friendship). Just ideas though. I have always wanted to try to sneak into the castle, etc.

Edited by Splashee
  • Brohoof 2