Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Transformation Time! (OOC)

Emerald Heart

33 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Oh if Solumn Lullaby gets into trouble now, we will have a really cool cliffhanger. it would be like a season 1 cliffhanger, lol!!

goats can pretty much walk on cliffs, no cliffhanger for lullaby! as for trouble, who knows what may befall onto our poor animal troupe, i was thinking of having some other animal explain to us what happened to Emerald, but we have no way to know where that pony took her at

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

goats can pretty much walk on cliffs, no cliffhanger for lullaby! as for trouble, who knows what may befall onto our poor animal troupe, i was thinking of having some other animal explain to us what happened to Emerald, but we have no way to know where that pony took her at

Yeah, not to mention Splashee was taken as well.

Maybe a bystander like another duck or cat or something could explain the situation?

31 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Yeah, not to mention Splashee was taken as well.

Maybe a bystander like another duck or cat or something could explain the situation?

i worked in the crows since they're near our entry and can potentially be used again

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

i worked in the crows since they're near our entry and can potentially be used again

Sounds good.

I just replied mk?

Emerald is still in Canterlot, she's just in a much busier part of it.

Okay everypony I have a question.

Do y'all wanna stay animals forever, turn back into ponies, or turn back into ponies but still have some of your old animal parts or instincts?

(Like, Emerald would have cat ears and a tail and still have a teensy bit of kitty in her)

• Brohoof 1

personally, i don't like the idea of halfpony species etc, as for some personality traits remaining, we'll have to see how the story progresses and what makes sense

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

personally, i don't like the idea of halfpony species etc, as for some personality traits remaining, we'll have to see how the story progresses and what makes sense

Sounds good:)

Granite Rose would definitely not like being part turtle. Plus I think having the goal of actually fixing the amulet thing is what everyone is going for. As for animal behavior, I don’t know too much about turtle behavior so I’ll have to do a bit of research before I jump into the RP.

• Brohoof 2

I know my post is a bit long again, but I wanted to experiment with my writing. I was trying to add a bunch of descriptive sentences in cause that’s my weak area. (Also I think I had way too much fun just writing about my character walking away ^_^!)

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare So where are we exactly? I knew where the guard threw me (outside Canterlot). But you thought we were somewhere where Solumn Lullaby already was at the time she asked you to help me out? If I'm ignoring that, then we will have to travel back to the library. A slow turtle and an injured (recovering) duck, lol.

@ExplosionMare Yea, we have to decide if we should just be "there" (where they are, outside library). I vote on being "there" to make it easier. Else there could be a situation where we get separated again.

• Brohoof 2