Personality Types

Mr. Shoe

INTJ
Introvert(44%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(75%)  Judging(78%)

I should have know. oh well, so the hundreds of plans I made that can better the wold isn't just me going on in a crazed rambling.

• 2 weeks later...

INTJ

Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(50%)  Judging(33%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Sounds like me... but i'm not overly judging. :/

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

If anyone remembers the chart below, I just realized that it is well suited to the pony's MBTI types:

ponymbti.PNG

Sorry for posting again. This should be my last time...I "officially" quit MLP a few months ago, but old habits die hard. I just thought some people might appreciate this chart, and wanted to share it before leaving.

Edited by The Late Night Shine
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If anyone remembers the chart below, I just realized that it is well suited to the pony's MBTI types:

ponymbti.PNG

Sorry for posting again. This should be my last time...I "officially" quit MLP a few months ago, but old habits die hard. I just thought some people might appreciate this chart, and wanted to share it before leaving.

Why is Twilight the only N, and why are she and Flutters the only Is?

Wait... that's probably accurate. These are all probably what I'd type the mane six as. The only difference I might make is that AJ could be an ISTJ instead of ESTJ.

Oh, and maybe Pinkie Pie could be an ENFP. I think she may be a little too chaotic to be an S. She tends to think more intuitively or abstractly rather than concretely. The descriptions of ENFP (google them) always remind me of Pinkie Pie.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

ENTJ
Extravert(11%)  iNtuitive(75%)  Thinking(100%)  Judging(1%)
  • You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
  • You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
  • You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (100%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

ISFP
Introvert(56%)  Sensing(25%)  Feeling(75%)  Perceiving(56%)

Sums me up nice, I'm pretty quiet and I love nature, basically I'm just like Fluttershy  :yay:
  • Brohoof 1

Ooo, I love this test! Last time I took it I was an INFP. Its so weird that theyre are so many INFPs here, usually theyre more of a minority, but its the second largest group on the forums I guess.

Does anyone know if its true that sometimes peoples personality types can change day to day for this test?

• Brohoof 3

Ooo, I love this test! Last time I took it I was an INFP. Its so weird that theyre are so many INFPs here, usually theyre more of a minority, but its the second largest group on the forums I guess.

Does anyone know if its true that sometimes peoples personality types can change day to day for this test?

Maybe if you answer based on your current feelings rather than giving general answers, the result will vary. I tried to avoid this by answering as generally as possible, but I still went from INTJ to ENTJ.

• 1 month later...

alogts.jpg

Also I took the Enneagram test and got Type Nine with a One-Wing ^^

Type Nine in Brief

Nines are accepting, trusting, and stable. They are usually creative, optimistic, and supportive, but can also be too willing to go along with others to keep the peace. They want everything to go smoothly and be without conflict, but they can also tend to be complacent, simplifying problems and minimizing anything upsetting. They typically have problems with inertia and stubbornness. At their Best: indomitable and all-embracing, they are able to bring people together and heal conflicts.

• Basic Fear: Of loss and separation
  • Basic Desire: To have inner stability "peace of mind"
  • Enneagram Nine with an Eight-Wing: "The Referee"
  • Enneagram Nine with a One-Wing: "The Dreamer"

Key Motivations: Want to create harmony in their environment, to avoid conflicts and tension, to preserve things as they are, to resist whatever would upset or disturb them.

• 4 months later...

I took this quiz a few months ago, but I'm an ISFP person myself. I don't think any other MBTI type would fit me all that well, since I'm very much an ISFP person. :P

INTJ - Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Thinking(88%)  Judging(67%)

So I'm Celestia, at least I got best princess, I tend to always get INTJ no matter the test. 

ESTJ
Extravert - 1%

Sensing - 1%

Thinking - 62%

Judging - 1%

Dunno what to think about this.. O_o

ESTJ
Extravert(1%)  Sensing(1%)  Thinking(62%)  Judging(1%)

• You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
  • You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
Edited by TheDashingRainbow

INTJ. I've taken this before and I can't remember what I got. I think it was INTP? Anyways...

33% Introverted (Moderate bias)

25% Intuitive (Moderate bias)

1% Thinking (Marginal bias)

22% Judging (Slight bias)

So apparently I'm Princess Celestia. And - oddly enough - if I were to be more extroverted I would resemble Trixie in personality; my favourite pony.

Once again I'm an INTJ.

post-30995-0-61528800-1420150511_thumb.png

I'm noticing a trend that every time I take this, my introversion seems to give just a little bit more to extroversion, but usually only about 4% or something incredibly marginal. This time it jumped roughly 20% though. Major shift this past year, I suppose :P