Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

About conventions

LucasB

Bronycon 2019 attendance  

5 users have voted

1. 1. If you went to bronycon 2019, would you have attended if it wasn't the last one?

• Yes
    • No

Since Gen 5 is coming very soon, is it possible for BronyCon to be brought back for it? 

Also, is there any other conventions on the East coast that happens during the summer? Would gladly attend. Otherwise Galacon seems to be the only choice, and that is going to be a $2000 I can't afford :(

6 minutes ago, Egg-3 said:

Since Gen 5 is coming very soon, is it possible for BronyCon to be brought back for it? 

Also, is there any other conventions on the East coast that happens during the summer? Would gladly attend. Otherwise Galacon seems to be the only choice, and that is going to be a $2000 I can't afford :(

If you are talking next summer, Trotcon and Seaquestria exist on the east coast. There might be a few others but I don't remember off the top of my head.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Egg-3 said:

I doubt BronyCon will be back even for gen 5. I think Gen 5 might bolster the existing cons though

22 minutes ago, Egg-3 said:

Also, is there any other conventions on the East coast that happens during the summer?

Whinny City is in Illinois as well as the others mentioned  but Whinny seems to be in April soo that is more spring ish 

• Brohoof 1

I'd say that, if gen 5 manages to become as successful as gen 4 (I doubt it but it may still be very popular), then Bronycon (or similar cons) may return for the fans of the new show. But there seem to be enough existing "brony" cons at the moment, so Bronycon doesn't need to come back by any means.

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...