Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for LoneBronyProductions album and song names

MLPMusic

Hello, I'm currently archiving brony music on MusicBrainz. I've been looking for all the names of Lonebronyproductions albums and songs, so far I have gather 5 albums (A Pony's Purpose Compilation Album Vol 1, Another Purpose Compilation Album Vol 2, A Night's Purpose Compilation Album Vol 3, A Day's Purpose Compilation Album Vol 4, Purpose of a Journey Compilation Album Vol 5) and there accompanying songs, as well as some unreleased songs i found on the rift cafe wiki page. However i remember them releasing more songs/collaborations and an EP which i can not find the name to, help would be much appreciated.

• Brohoof 1

I don’t know about past EPs but I do know that they were going to release an EP called “Dawn” which had their Ponies@Dawn submissions on it. I’ve run into them a few times before in the past, I can give you there links if you want to ask them. I also have a google drive link with most their stuff if you want it

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, johnrather said:

I don’t know about past EPs but I do know that they were going to release an EP called “Dawn” which had their Ponies@Dawn submissions on it. I’ve run into them a few times before in the past, I can give you there links if you want to ask them. I also have a google drive link with most their stuff if you want it

Thank you it's not the one i'm looking for,  but thank you.

No need for the links i have some of link and sent out a few messages over the last few days

The google drive link would be nice you cannot find their stuff anywhere besides bilibili