Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aussie Schedule

Ganondox

I know China has been ahead of the US for awhile, but I just heard Australia going to get to the finale before the US, and that is more potent to me because I’m assuming it’s English language while the Chinese is not. Does anyone know what the schedule is and how far it’s currently at? Spoilers are going to be an absolute minefield, and I want to stay ahead of it. 

I wasn't aware of this...and I live in Australia. Still, I'd rather watch the episodes as they air in the US and be on the same page as everyone else.

Simple Ponyclock isn't a credible source. Some of the dates he had listed at the time of these tweets turned out to be wrong.

it is true that 9Go! (the Australian TV channel) will continue to air new episodes through at least this Friday:

https://www.yourtv.com.au/program/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/274285/

But presently, nothing regarding new episodes is known after that. They could continue, but they could also stop.

Edited by PinkiePie97
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Simple Ponyclock isn't a credible source. Some of the dates he had listed at the time of these tweets turned out to be wrong.

it is true that 9Go! (the Australian TV channel) will continue to air new episodes through at least this Friday:

https://www.yourtv.com.au/program/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/274285/

But presently, nothing regarding new episodes is known after that. They could continue, but they could also stop.

And some have turned out to be correct. Credibility with stuff like this is different than credibility with other aspects of information. Things can turn out to be incorrect from a source that is credible. 

Regardless it’s smart to put people on guard when the fairest hint of a early release hits the air. There is absolutely no harm in that, but the reverse could lead some to put their guard down and have something in the show ruined too early. This isn’t an early review that says x sucked don’t see it. It’s a notice that a source has suggested that a show will air early so be careful of spoilers. 

• Brohoof 1

Also important is that AU will be airing episodes before the. The schedule is only this upcoming week, but’s it’s a new episode every day. 

657F8B72-DE82-4275-8BD1-490265C7018A.png

44FE1818-1C22-4578-88F8-6205FA7A8D9D.png

That’s 3 episodes ahead of us. By Friday. That means that they will be done by the time the secondary source predicts they will. I’ll keep checking the schedule for updates. Primary source and all that Jazz. 

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

And some have turned out to be correct. Credibility with stuff like this is different than credibility with other aspects of information. Things can turn out to be incorrect from a source that is credible.

There are credible sources that have been wrong at times. Zap2it comes to mind, but they don’t go off assumptions.

5 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Regardless it’s smart to put people on guard when the fairest hint of a early release hits the air. There is absolutely no harm in that, but the reverse could lead some to put their guard down and have something in the show ruined too early. This isn’t an early review that says x sucked don’t see it. It’s a notice that a source has suggested that a show will air early so be careful of spoilers.

It’s a good idea to put people on guard and tell them when the episodes might be airing, but that site is reporting the possible airdates as if they’re confirmed. That’s a good way to start rumors. Not blaming you or anything, but nothing on that site indicates that the dates aren’t confirmed. If it turns out there is and I’m missing it (which is possible), someone please point me to it and I’ll retract this statement, but I couldn’t find it.

24 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Also important is that AU will be airing episodes before the. The schedule is only this upcoming week, but’s it’s a new episode every day. 

657F8B72-DE82-4275-8BD1-490265C7018A.png

44FE1818-1C22-4578-88F8-6205FA7A8D9D.png

That’s 3 episodes ahead of us. By Friday. That means that they will be done by the time the secondary source predicts they will. I’ll keep checking the schedule for updates. Primary source and all that Jazz. 

Looks like ya need to charge your phone! XD

14 hours ago, Bas said:

I don't know if they were released with it, or how it it got into public else, but the china episodes DO have the English dub, surprisingly.

Huh, I'm guessing it's the same thing as the Italian release for the last half where subbed was an option on the streaming service. Well, I guess I'll use this next week to catch up with China in time for whatever Australia does. 

Just now, Jeric said:

And the rest of Season 9 is now out in the wild. It is in Dutch at the moment. But be careful 

I’m locking this thread now. Shits out in the wild. Be careful and report anything that spoils anything. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked