Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game of Trapped Love (RP with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Moonstone Aura

"Oh, I see. I can see how the route in getting to Mt. Aeris by car would seem impossible. If not, then we could always give the vehicle an air lift to the location." Dynamo chuckled, tilting his head in surprise, yet wonder at Sora's response. "They live close to Queen Nova? It sounds like you've got friends in high places. Although, that does bring up the question. Is the palace on land, or in the ocean? I think I remember you told me about some of the creatures known as the Hippogriffs. Also, I'm glad I'm not alone in getting lost at times. At least you won't have to be by yourself. Considering you've got company to not making lost feel so scary." He would say with a smile. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles and nods "An Airlift may be the way to go" she says and then chuckles a little "Yeah, that's right, been here ages and still sometimes get lost here. I'm likely to get lost with you in Mt Aeris" she chuckles some, "They are pretty close friends to the Queen yes, and I've been friends with Silverstream since I was a hatchling"

@Lazy Ferret

"I guess we found a loophole. I think there can be zeppelins, or even certain airships that can count as the airlift. So, that all works out pretty well." Dynamo responded with a chuckle. "It's still a relief to know that I'm not the only one who gets lost. Even if I return to a place that has tournaments, I always tend to feel lost. At the same time, I sort of feel like I get to go on an adventure and learn more locations of the town. It seems like we'll have that kind of adventure when we get to Mt. Aeris." He would say, tilting his head in confusion. "I don't know if that answered my question, actually. When I said if they lived close to the Queen, I meant more along the lines if they are on the mountain, or if they live in the ocean. I'm sorry about that." He chuckled some more, before raising an eyebrow. "I remember hearing about Silverstream. I think she goes to the School of Friendship that's open in Ponyville. I might have seen her around town every now and then. I didn't know you were friends with her. Wait until she sees you again. It must be ages since the two of you last seen one another."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora nods "Hopefully" she'd say "I do kinda like my little car" she says "She's a bit old, but runs like a dream and she was a gift from my parents after I graduated college" she says "Mom and dad know I have a thing for vintage and nostalgic things" she chuckles and nods "It has been ages, in fact..the last we saw was.." she looks down "Just before the incident"

@Lazy Ferret

"You can say that again and I think that's pretty fair, if you ask me. It's always nice to have something that you consider special. I always have a plush or something souvenir from a convention that I consider special and close to me. I remember my mom and dad did the same thing in regards to a car. It was a Mazda Miata, or a little sports car. It was a special gift after I got my driver's license. I admit that I put off getting my license due to laziness. Although, the better reason was that I was afraid of taking the test and practice. I was always afraid that I would make a mistake or not pass the exams. I was never the best when it came to studying." He chuckled sheepishly, while rubbing the back of his neck. Upon seeing Sora looking down in worry, Dynamo frowned, before placing his hand upon her shoulder. "I think it's nice that your parents know what you like. Plus, it shows that you're a fan of classics, but you can still like the present things. If you ask me, then I think they'll be really happy to know that you're safe and that you'll finally be home."

@Dynamo Pad

"I remember, you always tried putting off studying maneuvers and tactics in game for so long" she chuckles "It took me threatening to make you sleep on the couch for two months to get you to take the studies and practice seriously" she says, nuzzling him "It is, I think she needs a bit of maintenance though" she then smiles some more "It will be good to be home to be honest"

@Lazy Ferret

At the mention of studying maneuvers and in game tactics, Dynamo gave Sora a deadpanned expression. "Don't remind me. Also, I took it seriously! I was able to pick up the maneuvers and such as easily as you did. Granted, I just didn't like to study. I always had trouble with memorization on one thing or another." He would say with a fake pout. The pout soon vanished as he felt Sora nuzzling him. He smiled softly and returned the nuzzle. Knowing he couldn't ever be mad at her. "Are you talking about maintenance on the vehicle or something else? It'll be a nice change of pace when going to Mt. Aeris. I'm a little nervous, but I'm pretty psyched." He says, matching her smile. 

@Dynamo Pad

Sora chuckles "Only when pushed did you get the hang of the maneuvers" she'd say and shake her head "though, when we got closer and closer to the final boss, you did pick up on it a lot more" she says, starting the engine "Don't be too nervous, the hyppogriffs are actually pretty friendly, and yes my car, she's started stalling here and there" 

@Lazy Ferret

"You can definitely say that again when you bring up the fact of when push comes to shove. You were very strict at times, but then the others kept on telling me that was your way of showing how you cared. Not the easiest teacher I've ever had in showing me those kind of gaming maneuvers, but they saved me on numerous occasions." Dynamo chuckled with a shake of his head. "It was easier due to practicing nonstop on the techniques to attack and defend. It's like the teaching of Bruce Lee. It's not about learning multiple techniques, but practicing one technique over a thousand times." He would say as she started up the engine. "I remember you kept telling me that they are pretty friendly. They are also sort of like gryphons, but also different, in a way. I'm sorry to hear that about your car. I've had that problem here and there. I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to cars, but I've done my best to try and see what's happened."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles "I just wanted to make sure you didn't die hun, I'd have been devastated if you died before we even got a chance to meet in real life' she'd say "and you're sort of right. I based my teachings off of my experience in the martial arts, but also what I remembered from reading The Art of War"

@Lazy Ferret

"Oh, I know and I appreciate the help. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you, as well, sweetheart. I wanted to make it my personal goal to finally meet you and the others in real life. I'm glad I was able to fulfill that goal." Dynamo smiled, taking Sora's talon into his hand, while giving her talon a kiss. "I've never really learned any sort of martial arts, before learning it slightly from your teachings. I believe I've heard of the book before, but I've never read it personally. I was mostly a manga kind of reader, but I have read other books besides manga, of course." He would say with a chuckle.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles and nods "It's an ancient book, been around since the 5th century BC" she would say "It is an ancient Neighponese Treatise, written by Sunzi, and is attributed to the work of the Neighponese military strategist, Sun Tzu. It is actually a really good read" she smiles to him as they continue the drive, "and I hear you about the car, this one is a 1958 Plymouth Fury. I actually wanted one ever since I first read the Stephen King novel Christine."

@Lazy Ferret

Dynamo whistled in surprise at how old the book was. "I never knew a book could be that old. That's actually pretty impressive. I wonder if the Neighponese and Mistmane are somewhat related. I only say that because they both seem to come from the same tribe, or something along those lines. I remember my mom told me stories of Mistmane when I was younger. She was sort of my favorite legend from long ago." He chuckled, smiling as he raised an eyebrow on Sora's mention of the car. "I'm guessing you're a fan of Stephen King's novels? I've heard of some stories like It, The Shining and The Mist. I haven't seen the movies or read the books personally, but I heard they were pretty good, in my opinion."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiled "It's been reprinted multiple times of course, but it's always been a faithful reprint" she says and nods"I would say so yes, I also really love that fable" she would say, and nod "And yes, honestly I feel that the novels are better than most of the movies" she would say "though the Shining and Christine will remain favourites of mine" she says as she started the ignition "Alright, lets go do the shopping"

@Lazy Ferret

"That's good to hear. I'd be worried if there wasn't a reprint that was faithful to the original copies of the book." Dynamo would say with a smile. "It's almost like making an anime based off of a manga. Sometimes it's faithful to said manga, but it has to do things differently in regards to a certain arc. If there was ever a reboot/remake of the anime, then it should stay faithful to the manga. Sort of like Full Metal Alchemist." He nodded, before raising a curious eyebrow. "Wait, really? You've heard of Mistmane too? I know some would say that's not a popular story, but it's rather interesting, in my opinion." He says, nodding once more. "I can agree with that. The novels have more story and don't gloss over certain things like movies do. I remember my mom had seen the Shining before. She always told me not to watch it as it would always give her nightmares. I wanted to be skeptic, but I took her word for it." As she started the ignition, the gamer pony smiled with a nod. "Okay. Time to get some shopping done, then it's off to pack for our trip."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod and smile, driving towards the store "Honestly, as much as I might miss this place, I miss home more. Those years trapped within the game, it made me realise just how much I miss my family" she would say to him.

• 2 weeks later...

@Lazy Ferret

"I know what you mean." Dynamo responded, nodding with a sad, yet understanding smile. "I know I'll miss Ponyville and my old home in Fillydelphia. However, I know I can always visit, as well as my mom and friends can visit too. I know that I wouldn't want to see you go off on your own, or abandon you. Being with you in the game really showed me how much I care about you." He would say to her.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiled a little and nodded "Same here love" she'd say, leaning over to kiss him while they waited at a set of traffic lights, "Who knows, maybe we can do our gaming in Mt Aeris, maybe even do some IRL streaming" she'd say, and started driving again as soon as the light turned green.

They'd soon turn a corner and arrive at the shopping mall.

@Lazy Ferret

Dynamo chuckled as he returned Sora's kiss. He looked to make sure they were safe as they waited at a set of traffic lights. "Just be careful, sweetheart. I don't mind giving and receiving kisses from you, but we can't share a kiss while driving. Well, at least when we stop at a traffic light." He chuckled once more, before shaking his head. "You're such a knucklehead. I don't know where you get that from." He would say, glancing to the side with a smirk as he had been a bad influence too. He soon looked back, while giving her an affirmative nod. "I'm all for gaming when we get to Mt. Aeris. We can't forget our friends and saving anyone if they were still in the game. I haven't had the chance to stream before, but I think it would be interesting to take up. I wonder if it's possible to stream, while our minds are in a game." He wondered as they soon arrived at the shopping mall.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora chuckles and nods "You're right, can't afford to get distracted when driving" she'd say, getting out of the car and smiles "Well maybe not with the full dive, unless the developers have included some sort of streaming function in the hardware" she'd say "but we can still stream other games" she says, stretching before going into the shopping centre, looking for food.

@Lazy Ferret

"I suppose so. I mean, there might have been an update to the full dive software. Maybe some new models that would allow the function to stream? Maybe we can look into it and see what kind of results we might get. It would be interesting to find out." Dynamo smiled with a nod, while making his way out of the car. "Oh, that's true. It depends on what games that are worth streaming. I've only seen a handful of streams from time to time. So, I wouldn't know all that much. I guess I have a lot more to learn, then." He gave a sheepish smile and chuckle, before stretching his limbs. Afterwards, he began to follow Sora as the two headed towards the shopping center.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod with a smile "Well I guess we just have to wait and see" she'd say and nod "So, here's the list, we'll do this methodically, go from one end of the store to the other" she'd say to him, "ready?"

@Lazy Ferret

"You can say that again, love. Only time will tell when we do and if get to go back into the game." Dynamo responded with a nod. He had to admit that he was scared about diving back into the game, or any games in general. It was something he would have to overcome if he was going to save his friends. Plus, he had Sora with him. So, it wouldn't be as scary as he thought it would be. "I can live with that. I would have said we'd each take one side and then meet up in the middle of the store. However, we can go over the list and pick up each thing we need from each aisle. Makes everything become that much more efficient." He explained, before giving the female griffon a confident nod. "I was born ready, sweetheart." He grinned as he kissed her.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod and smile "Alright then, lets do this, we don't have a whole lot of time in between here and the train for dinner" she'd say as she would begin going down the aisles, grabbing things off of the list and putting them into the shopping trolley that Dynamo was pushing.

@Lazy Ferret

Dynamo withdrew his phone from his pocket to look at the time. His eyes widening slightly as Sora’s warning was indeed spot on. “You’re right, sweetheart. There’s only so much time we have to get the things we need for the trip. I guess we’ll just do our best and get whatever we can.” He would say, grabbing a shopping cart as he followed Sora, who was walking down the aisles. As they grabbed things off of the list, a sudden thought had occurred to the unicorn. “Hey, Sora? I was just wondering. If we don’t have a lot of time to get dinner after shopping, then did you want to get something here? Just thinking if it would save us some time in the off chance we get takeout for the train.”