Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game of Trapped Love (RP with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles "thank you honey, I'll feel more at ease knowing you'll bet there with me" she says and smiles more at the kiss to her forehead "I know love, I guess, after all this time though..I've been scared" she would say to him "I mean.." she looks down "What if I'm not ready, or if I'll ever be ready?"

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dreadmare

Upon listening to Sora's reply, Dynamo smiled with a nod. "You're welcome and there's no need to thank me sweetheart. You're my girlfriend and I'll always be there for you." He would frown slightly upon listening to her feeling scared. "I guess you mean scared as in it's been a long time to prepare. I can only imagine you've had a lot of thought over this. Now that the surgery can happen, it's still a little unreal or something like that." He would say, placing a hand upon her shoulder as he noticed Sora was looking down. "What do you mean, Sora? What if you're not ready? Ready for what?" He felt that he had an idea of what she was talking about. However, he wanted to give her time to explain, before making any sort of assumptions.

@Dynamo Pad

She'd nuzzle into his chest fur "What if I'm never truly ready for the operation, will you still love me?" she would ask, tears welling up into her eyes "What if even if the psychiatrist and dr says I'm ready, but what if deep within, I don't want the operation?" She would ask, looking up at her love.

@Dreadmare

Dynamo wrapped his arms around Sora and held her close. "If you're not truly ready for the operation, then you don't have to go through with it. No matter what, I will always still love you." He pulled back from the hug, before using his thumbs to wipe and stray tears away. "In the end, it's all up to you on what you would like to do. When I first met you, I hoped we would become great friends. After everything we had gone through, I know that I love you with all of my heart. No matter what you decide, I know that I will always be with you. You're my special someone and that fact won't change. I fell in love with you, Sora. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not." He says, giving a playful smirk as he meant every word.

@Dynamo Pad

She'd smile and kiss him "Thank you honey, I'm sure after a while of recovering and getting used to the real world once more, I'll be ready" she would smile some more, nibbling on some more snacks, while cuddling up close to Dynamo "So, the guys are organising the big party, do you think you can take time off tomorrow? If not, I'm sure we can move it to the arcade where you work"

@Dreadmare

"You're welcome and there's no need to thank me Sora. We just got back from the real world. So, everyone who was in the game will need time to adjust to reality. That will give you more than enough time to decide on what you want to do. No matter what you decide, I know I'm not going anywhere. I love you Sora and nothing will change that." Dynamo would say with a smile and kissed her. At the mention of a party, the blue unicorn closed his eyes to think for a moment. After some time had passed, he opened his eyes with a nod. "I think I should be free tomorrow. My boss told me to take a day or two off to familiarize myself with the town. He knew I had to get back into a daily routine, so there's no need to worry. If you want, then we can move the party planning to the arcade. It would give you and the others a chance to look around Ponyville. Although, what's the occasion for the big party?" He had a good idea, but he still wanted to ask. He smiled as he held Sora close into a hug, while she cuddled up to him.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora'd kiss him a bit "I knew you'd understand love" she would say and nod "Well the occasion is getting out of the game, silly" she'd say, booping his muzzle with a claw gently, before cuddling up even more to him "And to tell us what they've found out about Carter" she would mention "But lets just enjoy each other's company for now, for now, we can live in the moment and enjoy it." she would look to them, "But I feel something is on your mind, but you need to open up. I know you love to help others but as Toru's mother told Toru, "We are all born with selfish desires, so that we can relate to those feelings in others, but kindness is something made individually by each person." and then there was Kyo Soma who told her that she can be selfish and say what she wants to once in a while"" she would say, knowing Fruits Basket was one of his favorite anime series, and he'd get the message.

@Dreadmare

"Of course I would understand sweetheart. You're my special someone and I'd never turn my back on you. We've been together for so long for it to just end like that." He smiled with a blush. Remembering how the two of them were married in the game. He chuckled and wiggled his nose as Sora had booped his nose. "Oh, I see. Well, that's indeed a way to celebrate for a party." He would say, kissing her as she cuddled up to him. At the mention of Carter, Dynamo gasped slightly. "Wait, really? There might be a way to bring Carter back? I'm surprised that the others found information that quickly, but that's really good news. Also, you're right. It's better to enjoy one another's company for the time being. We've all gone through a long. So, it's better to enjoy some rest and relaxation." He would says, before looking to her with a slight nod. "I knew you said you watched a bit of anime, but I didn't know you had seen Fruits Basket." He would say, before understanding the message. "I guess I'm just nervous. There are times that I don't know if it's real or not. I just worry I'll wake up and find out that it was all a dream. Finding you and seeing my friends again. Only for it to go back into the game. That, and I was wondering something. What happens to us now that we are out of the game? I mean, I know we were married for a while. I just wasn't sure the status of that part of the relationship, you know? I know I'd have to introduce you to my mom at some point."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles a little and nuzzles him as she listens to what Dynamo has to say. She would then nod, as she had been thinking the same lines herself. With a cheek nuzzle and soft kiss to his nose, she would hold his hands "I was actually thinking the same thing while I was soaking in the bath" she says "I..I'd love to make it official, if you want" she says sheepishly.

@Dreadmare

Dynamo chuckled as he returned the nuzzle, before he felt Sora had kissed his nose. As he listened to her response, he blushed as she held his hands. "A-Are you sure?" He would ask nervously with a soft smile. "I mean, don't get me wrong. I want to, but I thought we could talk about it. I know we became married in game, but if you want me to be honest? I would like nothing more than to make that marriage become more than a part of the game. I would like to make that dream a reality. That is, if you'd like to make that reality, as well." He would say, giving her talons a reassuring squeeze. He knew they would have to tell their parents and the others about it sooner or later. For now, he felt it would be perfect to take things one step at a time.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would look at him and nod "Darling, I think we both established we both think along the same lines in the game" she would say "So the answer to your question, is yes, I do want to make that dream a reality with you" she would say and nuzzles him once more "Of course it'll be a long process, it won't be as easy to do here as it was in game, by that I mean, it costs real money, and we will need to do all the organisation..unless you know of someone who is good with that sort of thing"

@Dreadmare

As he saw Sora's nod and listened to her explanation, Dynamo smiled as he returned the nuzzle. "If that's what you think, then I'm all for the plan, as well. I would like nothing more than to be married and to have you stay by my side, Sora." He says, pulling her into a hug and kiss. "I understand that it'll take a long process for the wedding, but I think the wait would be worth it. I would say that first we will tell our friends and family of the good news. Maybe then, we'll plan out on how to get the wedding organized. I'm not the best with how to set up a wedding, but I know we'll be able to figure something out. A marriage is all about teamwork, after all." He would say with a wink and chuckle.

@Dynamo Pad

"Exactly, without the teamwork, the marriage wouldn't even work or be worth it" she says, and smiles "and you are right, first step would be to tell our family and friends, though you know my friends would likely be all for it" she kisses his cheek.

@Dreadmare

"You can say that again, my love. Without teamwork, then there really wouldn't be any marriage. The love and marriage would fall apart as quickly as the marriage had begun. That's one thing I wouldn't want to ever happen. Considering I would like to be with you for a very long time." Dynamo would say with a loving smile. "I have no doubt that your friends would be all for the real life marriage. I remember they were at our wedding in the game. Some of them even being bridesmaids and groomsmen." He chuckled as he thought back to that day. Even to when the entire guild had showed up for the wedding, as well. "We might need to round up the guild when the time comes. I know we'll have to talk to my mom tonight or tomorrow. The same goes for your parents. Speaking of which, I don't think you ever told me about your parents. What are they like? If you don't mind me asking, of course."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod and nuzzles him "Well my parents are supportive of me, They offered to take me back in after I dropped out of university and until I got back on my feet" she'd say, "I think they will like you, especially given how supportive you've been of me over the years" 

@Dreadmare

"I'm glad to hear that your parents are supportive of you. Even being able to take you back in is very reassuring. It shows they are there to help you as you get back on your feet, before being able to find your place in the world, or something like that. I hope you can forgive me for saying this. It's just that I was always told that griffons were always not the nicest of creatures. To be fair, I heard about that from Rainbow Dash. Until I saw Gabby spending time with Spike, I felt that opinion I was told had changed. It seems that not all griffons are rude or mean creatures. Just more misunderstood." Dynamo responded, giving Sora an apologetic look. "I do recall that you mentioned your parents to me and they seem really nice, in my opinion. Maybe we can take a trip there some time. It would be great to get to meet them in person."

@Dynamo Pad

She would nuzzle him then laugh "Well yeah, there are a lot of not nice griffons, especially the ones from Griffonstone, though Gabby is pretty nice" she'd say "And Gallus too, once you give him a chance" she'd smile "See, before the thing with the storm king, a lot of us moved to Mount Aeris, and lived peacefully and happily with our cousins, the Hippogriffs" she'd say and kiss him "So I actually grew up in a more stable and kind environment"

@Dreadmare

"I think you and Gabby make the exception. Although, I've seen what happens when you're not in the best of moods. I've learned never to make you upset. It's just like me when I lost at a game due to some sort of nonsense." Dynamo would chuckle along with Sora, before nuzzling her. "Gabby is really nice and very helpful to all the townsfolk. I think I know who you mean when you mention Gallus. He's a blue griffon with blue eyes, right? I've seen him when spending time with some students at the school of friendship. I haven't gotten a chance to know him, but I'll take your word for it." He raised an eyebrow in wonder at the mention of her story. "Really? You actually used to live on Mount Aeris? You're also related with the hippogriffs?" He asks with a dumbfounded expression upon his face. As she kissed him, he was brought out of his stupor and returned the affection. "So, you're still a griffin, but you're related to the hippogriffs? I've know of a hippogriff that's staying at Ponyville. I think her name was Silverstream?"

@Dynamo Pad

"Well yes, that's Gallus, as for the hippogriffs, we are sort of distantly related" she would say and nod with a smile "yep Silverstream, she is quite the sweet little one" she smiles and nuzzles him some more "This is so nice though, to finally see and feel each other in real life, rather than just in the game"

@Dreadmare

"Huh. At least my guess wasn't too far off. Also, I never would have imagined the hippogriffs and griffons are sort of related. Even if the relation is distant. Although, I do see the resemblance in the beaks and talons." Dynamo would chuckle, before nodding in agreement. "She does seem really sweet, but she has the personality of a fire cracker. That hyperactive nature reminds me so much of Pinkie Pie that I would go to guess that they are related too." He laughed joyously, before sighing and smiling softly with a nod. "I can't agree more, sweetheart. To finally have you in my arms in the real world and to be together forever? Now that's something I would never trade for anything in the world. I'm so glad I have you in my life, Sora. Also, easy on the nuzzles. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you see me as a stuffed animal." He chuckled jokingly, before pulling the griffin into another kiss.

@Dynamo Pad

She giggles "Oh I do darling, but you're better than a stuffed animal as you can return the snuggles and do so much more" she says with a kiss, resting her head on his chest and smiling "I'm just so glad to be out of the game" she says in a soft tone "No longer having to worry about never getting out, and now whenever we go in, we can just play for the fun of it" she would smile at him.

@Dreadmare

Dynamo rolled his eyes playfully once more, before chuckling. "I guess I'm glad I asked so I wouldn't have to guess later on. That, or I wouldn't be out of the loop if I found myself being cuddled and/or snuggled like a stuffed animal." He chuckled once more, before nodding in agreement. "Oh, I know. Especially since I want to uphold that promise we made in the gaming world. Remember about what would happen if and when we would be able to go back home?" He asks, returning the kiss and smiled. "That promise would be to always be there for each other through thick and think. To uphold our marriage in the gaming world by making that marriage in the real world. Seeing as how I would love nothing more than to spend my life with you by my side. No matter what the future may hold. No matter what challenges we may go through. I'd rather go through it all with you, Sora." He smiled as she rested her head upon his chest. "You can say that again, my love. It'll be nice to go back into the game and any other game without any strings attached. Even when we aren't in the game, I think it would be great to go on dates in the real world, as well."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles and nods "Well you'll need to brace yourself, as to meet my family, you will need to come to Mt Aeris with me" she says "as for the promise, i remember it, and fully intend on carrying it out" she says, snuggling even closer to him "Also, I am wondering something about the future, something we had discussed ingame" she would say, looking up at him with love in her eyes "What are your thoughts on having kids in the future?"

@Dreadmare

Dynamo's jaw dropped slightly in surprise at the mention of her parent's hometown. "You mean your family lives on Mt. Aeris? I would have said Griffinstone, but I didn't want to assume." He says, grinning at the thought of traveling. "I'm guessing by bracing myself because of a possibility of a long amount of traveling, right? If so, then I'm all for the idea of visiting your parents. I know my mom will have to meet my fiancé eventually." He smiled at saying the word fiancé. To him, it just felt right saying it. "I'm glad to hear that as I know you and I could never forget that promise." He would say, gently resting his chin upon the top of her head. As she looked up, he removed his chin from the top of her head. Looking back down as he met her gaze, Dynamo smiled as he thought of her question. "I remember we discussed this slightly when we were in the game. At first, I'm not all for the idea of having kids. The only reason is that we are both still young and still have time ahead of us. However, I'm not against the idea of having children. I think it would be really nice to being parents in the future. What do you think, sweetheart?" He asks, looking back at her with the same look of love in his eyes.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles and nods "They had the chance to move back to Griffonstone, but they honestly feel more at home in Mt Aeris, people are a lot more friendlier there" she would say and then nods to his response to her question "Of course, we still have a lot to do, and I would prefer for at least one of us to have a good, steady and well paying job before we have kids" she'd say "that way we know they can have a happy and comfortable upbringing"