Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game of Trapped Love (RP with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dynamo Pad

Sora looked up "I just feel an oppressiveness, mostly around the dungeon" he says in a low tone "I just felt..off about it somehow" he finishes and gets himself a drink and sitting back down, looking at their ledger "A decent few new members" he says then looks to Dynamo "hey Dynamo, I'm gonna go stretch a bit, think you can handle things for a bit?"

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Etched Daydream

"Hmm...I don't know if I felt something off about the dungeon. There might have been an odd feeling as we took a peek into the dungeon boss room. I can't say why as it doesn't make much sense." He sighed, shaking his head as he could relate to the male griffon. "I guess it's a sign that we'll need to be on our guard when and if something comes up in that boss raid." He says as he finished signing his name to take a look at the sign up sheet. "I concur. I'm surprised that we got so many new recruits for both the guild and the dungeon raid. I just hope this will be enough for the time being." He looks to Sora and nods as he saw the male griffon stand up. "Yeah and you've got it, Sora. Carter and I will finish up here. If Emerald and the others show up, then we'll be sure to contact you." He says, giving Sora a reassuring smile. 

@Dynamo Pad

He nods and thanks Dynamo before taking a walk around to stretch his legs "Ugh, can't shake this feeling" he says to himself and makes his way to the quest board, looking at any good quests he could do on his own, he finds a couple and messages Dynamo "Hey, need to clear my mind, so going to do a couple solo quests, I'll catch ya with the others later. S" he presses send and makes his way to the quests areas.

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo nodded at the thanks and waved at the retreating male griffon. He continued to wait alongside Carter, in case Emerald and the others had decided to show up. 'Where is he? I know Sora said he was going for a walk, but he can't have gone for that long.' His leg shook as a bad feeling was starting to make it's way into his mind. He wanted to ask Carter a question, but stopped as he received a message from Sora. He read through the message, but frowned as he reread the message. At the moment, he knew he should at least respond. Just to let Sora know that he got the message right away. "Hey. Thanks for letting me know and it's no problem. If you need any help, just send me the quest and I'll rush over to help you out. Don't hog the rare loot if you find a rare item drop. D-Pad." He chuckled slightly as he wanted to make a little joke to help raise Sora's spirits.

He knew he read through the message, but he felt the message that he received wasn't really reassuring. He decided to send a message to the others to see what they thought. "Hey, Emerald? Cobalt? Whinny? Has there been anything wrong with Sora that he's only talked to you all about?" He made sure to add the message he received from Sora, before sending the group message to the others.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald looked up to listen to Dynamo and thought for a moment "Let me guess, he went off by himself to do some soloing?" he asks and shakes his head "That means something is on his mind, something really troubling him" he says "As for something he's only told us.." he thinks "I think it might be that the three of us were his only in real life friends, and he may be scared he won't ever get to see any of us anymore"

@Etched Daydream

As he received a reply from Emerald, Dynamo raised an eyebrow as they had hit the nail on the head. "Yeah. He said he went to do some quests, but that's all he said. He never mentioned of show up later, or anything. It really got me feeling worried about him." He explained, while listening to what Emerald knew about the male griffon. As he listened to what was trouble Sora, Dynamo gasped in surprise. He knew that was crazy talk, but in a way, he could understand. "I didn't know that was bothering him so much. I get that we are all still here now, but it's under different circumstances. We might be here one minute and then we're eliminated from the game. It's like having to watch your back over the tiniest thing." He says, blaming himself for not realizing it sooner. "Do you think it's wise to just leave Sora on his own? I was thinking of going after him to see if he's okay. Plus, I was hoping to talk to him to let him know that he's not alone and that he has me too." He sent the message and hoped for a quick reply. The more time that past, the more he was beginning to worry about Sora.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Cobalt looked up "you worried too?" he asks "Perhaps we ought to go after him" he looks at the ledger "We'll take some of the new players, Carter, think you can continue without us?" he asks, and seeing him nod, looks to the others "Alright, it's clear all of us are worried about him, lets go"

@Etched Daydream

As Dynamo kept thinking about Sora, his ears perked as he was brought out of his thoughts by a voice. He turned to where the voice calling out to him to see Cobalt, who was with Emerald and Whinny, as well. "Was my worrying that obvious? I guess I tend to freak out over the tiniest situation from time to time." He says, while Cobalt looked at the sign up sheet. "Does anyone know where we could find Sora? If so, then should we split up and search for him? If there are five of us, then we should split up into search teams." He says, trying to get a plan going to locate their friend, as well as making sure that he was safe and okay.

@Dynamo Pad

Cobalt just chuckled a little "We had just gotten here, but with the absence of Sora and you wondering out loud to yourself, it was pretty easy to put two and two together" he says, but then shakes his head, "We need one more" he says "I don't think, no matter his current state of mind, he'd want any of us to go alone" he says, just as Whinny speaks up. "I still need to finalize things for my store, so that could eliminate that problem" she suggests

@Etched Daydream

As he listened to Cobalt's response, Dynamo closed his eyes as he head a deadpanned expression upon his face. "Yeah...that makes plenty of sense. I sort of have a bad habit of talking to myself and/or speaking my thoughts out loud at times." He chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. He shook his head as this wasn't the time to be joking around. "Okay, then where are we going to find our sixth member for this search party?" He thought about using the list of names to see if there was a possible beta tester and/or pro RPG gamer. He was about to ask Carter, but stopped as he heard Whinny mentioning about finalizing the shop. "Okay, then that will work out. We'll go into teams, but who goes with who? I would say I go with either Emerald or Cobalt and then the other goes with Carter. Each of you knows Sora very well. Even better than I do since I've only known him for about a month. So, with those kinds of groups, then it'll be easier to scope out the area and find our feathery friend." He says, looking around at the others to see what they thought of the idea.

@Dynamo Pad

Ember nodded "You can search with me, Cobalt, why don;t you just search around town while we go into the field? Just in case he comes back" he suggests and Cobalt nodded, "Alright" he says, picking up his pack "I hope he's okay, he had seemed a bit off earlier"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo nodded at Emerald's plan, before turning to Emerald, himself. "That sounds good to me. If Carter goes with Cobalt, then the two of them will be able to round up the other players for the guild to make any final decisions on signing up for the guild. I remember hearing Sora telling me that he went to take on some quests. So, he couldn't have left town not too long ago." He says, making sure he had his belongings and weaponry as he stood up from his seat. "I really hope he's okay too, Emerald. He seemed fine to me, but the way he had been acting when he was with Carter and I, as well as the message he had sent to me has me really concerned." He hoped what he had been discussing with Sora and Carter was not the reason that caused the male griffon to just up and leave to go on his own. If so, then he'd make sure to apologize and help be there for his friend. 

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald would nod "You and me both, come on then" he says as he watched Cobalt help Carter with the rest of the guild and battlefront sign ups. "Lets get to him before he does something dumb, he can be a bit headstrong at times and well, it's gotten him into some trouble at times"

@Etched Daydream

"Okay, then." Dynamo nodded as Cobalt and Carter took the rest of the guild and battlefront sign ups back into town. He frowned as he turned to Emerald and listened to his explanation. "I can imagine Sora doing something foolish, but I don't think I can picture him being headstrong. Stubborn, maybe, but still. I guess that's what happens when you try to go solo in any kind of game. Although, where should we start? This whole first level is a massive area. He could be anywhere at this point." He says, trying to think of where they could find the male griffon. It was then that a thought had crossed Dynamo's mind. "Wait a minute. Sora said he was taking a few quests, right? We can scout the area for now, but we'll send a message to Cobalt and Carter. If they are heading back to town, then they can stop by the quest boards. Those quests update daily, so there must be a quest that Sora had taken on that very board." He says, wanting to get a second opinion from Emerald, before the set out to find their friend.

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald nods "Just wait until we meet in person, he's actually a whole lot serious than he is in the game" he would say, "And you are right, we can check the board first" he leads the way and checks them "Hmm, there's some pretty easily solo-able ones here he would say, pointing them out "Out in Grimsby Fields" he says "Shall we check there first?"

@Etched Daydream

"I actually look forward to meeting you in person. Granted, I'm getting to know you and the others right now." Dynamo chuckled, before raising an eyebrow. "Really? Sora being more serious than a game in the real world? Now that I have to see." He waved an arm in front of him, while giving an apologetic look to Emerald. "I don't mean that in any offense, of course. I know I've met Sora for about a month, so far. I can tell that school and work must have taken it's toll on him. I can even see that even if he's serious in this game. I just have this feeling that he's having fun and being passionate at what he loves. It's just difficult to believe that he's very serious outside of the game." He explained, nodding as the two made their way towards town and the quest board. "At least there are some easy quests for solo players." He breathed a sigh of relief. "I think that's the same place that I met Sora. I know it doesn't seem like it, but Grimsby Fields just gives that sense of danger, in a way." He says, nodding as he turned to Emerald. "Still, that does sound like a good place to check first. I'm with you on that, so let's get going."

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald sighs "I know, I guess he believes the only way he could get noticed in real life, was to act like a goofball, where-as in game, he could be serious, and with the developments here..he's more serious than ever" he would say, leading him to the fields "So..Dynamo, I don't know if you've noticed, but Sora really likes you, like a lot"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo frowned as he nodded in agreement, before raising an eyebrow in confusion. "I think you lost me on what you said. Right as we were heading to the quest board, you had said that Sora's a lot more serious in real life compared to this game. Although, now you said he acts like a goofball. So, which is the real Sora Kestrel, exactly?" He asks, tilting his head to the side. "I mean, I act like a goofball, as well. Although, I guess that's just in my nature as I take after a bit of my mom and dad. I can probably imagine that this game will really affect him in more ways than one if and when we beat this game." He says, following Emerald as he was lead into the fields. "I think I've noticed as we hung out a lot during the last month. I mean, I like Sora, as well. I consider him a best friend and a close friend, after all. Why do you say that and/or ask, Emerald?"

@Dynamo Pad

"I would say it is the more carefree Sora that is the real one" Emerald would say "And lets just say that I am a little worried, he seems to be getting quite, well, attached to you. I'm not saying its a bad thing, but I just don't want either of you getting hurt, if you catch my drift" he would say, looking around the fields and sighs "I don't see him anywhere here"

@Etched Daydream

"Carefree, huh?" Dynamo wondered as he imagined Sora in that kind of state. "Yeah. I think I can see that. I remember him telling me there was another griffon like that back in Griffonstone. If I'm not mistaken, I think her name was Gabby." He nodded with a smile, before gaining a curious expression upon his face. "To tell you the truth, I think I've started to notice that. This was back before we had our personas taken away from the game, of course. We always made sure to wait for each other, before starting up the game. Either that, or we promised to meet at a certain part of town so we could go on quests. I think we even exchanged numbers to let each other know if we would be on late." He nodded, recalling the times he had been talking to and/or hanging out with the male griffon. "I don't think it's a bad thing either, but why do you ask? Is there something you're not telling me, Emerald?" He says, arriving at the field and looking around the area. "Do you think he went further into the field? It depends on what the latest quests are asking for in terms of requirement." He sighed, running a hand through his mane as he wasn't sure what to think.

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald smiles and nods a little "Yeah Gabby, I met her a couple of times when she came to visit the Cutie Mark Crusaders" he would say "She's nice but a little too..energetic" he would say with a chuckle and then look to Dynamo "Kyu, it's because I get the feeling that Sora really likes you, like..he has strong feelings for and towards you" he would say "I just..he doesn't handle rejection very well"

@Etched Daydream

"I think I saw Gabby once or twice, but I never knew of her name. After being told of what she looked like by Sora, I was able to put two and two together. I think I've seen her when she met the crusaders, but I mostly remember her meeting up with Spike, Princess Twilight's number one assistant." Dynamo responded, chuckling slightly with a nod. "I've heard all about that from Sora. He says he likes her, but he told me that she can give him a bit of a headache." He says, not wanting to sound disrespectful in any way. As Emerald began to explain more about Sora's behavior, Dynamo blinked a few times in surprise. "R-Really? Huh. I mean, wow. I...I really didn't know that." The blue unicorn was left speechless as he didn't expect to hear that about the male griffon. "I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm flattered to hear that. It's just..." He sighed as he didn't want to sound rude to Emerald or Sora. "...I was always into mares and/or other female creatures." He blushed in embarrassment as he felt like he sounded ridiculous for saying such a thing. 

"Now, don't get me wrong. My mom always taught me to show love and kindness to everyone. I do remember that Sora had been telling me that he wished he was different and all that stuff. After talking to him and knowing more and more about him. I guess I had this sort of feeling in my heart." He says, recalling the times that they would always talk to each other and spend time together in the game. "Even if he was playing as a girl character, I think I was starting to fall for Sora." The blush was still there, but he smiled softly as he turned to Emerald. "If we are able to find him, then I'll make sure to talk to him about this. Does that sound okay?"

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald nods "That sounds good to me, as I am sure he would want to try dating you in real life, once we get out of this game" he would say, looking at some of the other quest locations, "Alright, lets try the Faversham Ruins" he would say, looking to Dynamo "I hope we can find him soon though."

@Etched Daydream

"Well, there's always dating in the game world too. Even though days pass here normally like in the real world, then I think a relationship would feel similar." Dynamo replied, before closing his eyes and gaining a deadpanned expression. "You know? What I had just said made a lot of sense in my mind." He chuckled sheepishly, before smiling. "It's like I said before. I need to talk to Sora first, but I wouldn't mind giving it all a chance. Even when we get out of this game. Not if, when we do. I'd like to see where things will go from here." He looked over Emerald's shoulder as he brought up some more quests. "Faversham ruins, huh? Okay, then. Let's try that place next. Sora's got to be here somewhere. At least, I hope so." He says, feeling more and more worried about the male griffon as time passed by.

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald would nod "If you two do want to try dating in game as well, you'll have our support" he would say and he too was getting even more worried for their friend, but as they entered the ruins, he heard a familiar sound "I think he's here, I can hear his grunts" he would say "I'm sure that during the month you've known him, you have picked up he grunts when attacking an enemy"