searching ~* Escape From Tartarus *~

Pripyat Pony

da53vhb-2e7fcc09-9940-454a-bb4c-3509d4fc

Tartarus. Not exactly the place I planned on spending the rest of eternity. I'm sure that there are others who feel the same. I mean, it's not as tho I did anything that wrong; just tried to take over Equestria and destroy life as we know it, enslave an entire population and sit on a gold throne. Not that bad, by a long chalk. But now, I think that I may have discovered a way out... and I plan to take a few others out with me.

Basically, that's the premis. Your character has been put in Tartarus for committing terrible crimes and now is going to join forces with Jinx to take revenge. Jinx is a powerful dark magic mage yearning for vengeance on Equestria and she's not going to rest til she gets it.

Facts about her.

1. She loves classical music.
2. She is immortal, as she performed a spell to make it so. Unfortunately, her body can be killed, but if that happens, her spirit can possess another pony until she is able to recreate her body again.
3. She is bi-sexual, but isn't currently in a relationship.
4. She has a cut glass Canterlot accent.
5. She still holds a grudge against her mother for ruining her life and killing her father, even tho she killed her mother years ago.
6. Her secret wish is to become an alicorn.
7. She is an incredibly skilled mage, and can perform many spells after just one reading.
8. Her talent is for dark magic.

(Btw, no character sheet as of yet, due to new database. If you have the same issue, just post a pic and give me eight facts, along with the reason why they are in Tartarus.)

I think I have a pony for this, though he appears as an alicorn, but has hardly any of the magic and is a poor flyer. And his most evil thing has been accidentally helping a big bad without knowing it.

Moon Dust, a dark blue alicorn stallion from the days before Equestria. Though he looks like an alicorn he's not on the same level  his magic consists of a few spells and his wings while large make him for a poor flyer. 

He was sent to tartarus after helping a big bad in his time mostly because he didn't know that the pony he called friend was one until it was too late.

Edited by BroomsNHops

• 4 weeks later...

@Pripyat Pony

Is this still on? 

Ive got a few characters in mind you could pick from: 

Hercules; earth pony* he and his group went to close the gates of Tartarus a bit before the first instance of nightmare moon, but he was betrayed and they sealed him inside, now he wants revenge on their descendants. 

Grey Mane the first; unicorn, founded one of the largest criminal organizations to date, devoted to back alley justice and subversion of corrupt systems. 

Lord Stalliongrad; changeling king, similar to grey mane, but no noble motives. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Pripyat Pony

Bumping so people see it. 

I think I'll go with Lord Stalliongrad at least to start out. 

Here's the facts in the pattern you gave:

1. Loves theater and opera 

2. Biologically immortal, he can be killed but he won't die of old age and is highly resistant to most diseases.

3. Straight, but only enters relationships to gain from them, not interested in romance, but very skilled. 

4. Germane accent (TF2 medic)

5. Doesn't care about others beyond what they can provide him, once someone is no longer useful they are forgotten or eliminated. He only fears the changeling queen he took advantage of to become a changeling king. 

6. He wants to be powerful, but not famous. He would rather be feared as a myth than well known. He loves seeing himself portrayed in theater.

7. Especially skilled in stealth and assassination. He is a master in the limited magics he knows. 

8. His talent is manipulation, mental, emotional, and otherwise.

Is in tartarus for becoming the most dangerous changeling king ever, second most dangerous changeling after queen Gelatine who he fears. He singlehoofedly took control of the city of Stalliongrad a few decades before nightmare moon. Turning the city into a stronghold for his criminal empire before disappearing one night. Since then he worked as a master assassin for whoever could provide him a challenge, always killing wherever hired him as well.

Hope that provides a nice image of him. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 7:01 PM, Pripyat Pony said:

da53vhb-2e7fcc09-9940-454a-bb4c-3509d4fc

Tartarus. Not exactly the place I planned on spending the rest of eternity. I'm sure that there are others who feel the same. I mean, it's not as tho I did anything that wrong; just tried to take over Equestria and destroy life as we know it, enslave an entire population and sit on a gold throne. Not that bad, by a long chalk. But now, I think that I may have discovered a way out... and I plan to take a few others out with me.

Basically, that's the premis. Your character has been put in Tartarus for committing terrible crimes and now is going to join forces with Jinx to take revenge. Jinx is a powerful dark magic mage yearning for vengeance on Equestria and she's not going to rest til she gets it.

Facts about her.

1. She loves classical music.
2. She is immortal, as she performed a spell to make it so. Unfortunately, her body can be killed, but if that happens, her spirit can possess another pony until she is able to recreate her body again.
3. She is bi-sexual, but isn't currently in a relationship.
4. She has a cut glass Canterlot accent.
5. She still holds a grudge against her mother for ruining her life and killing her father, even tho she killed her mother years ago.
6. Her secret wish is to become an alicorn.
7. She is an incredibly skilled mage, and can perform many spells after just one reading.
8. Her talent is for dark magic.

(Btw, no character sheet as of yet, due to new database. If you have the same issue, just post a pic and give me eight facts, along with the reason why they are in Tartarus.)

Can I have an OC that has been falsely accused of a terrible crime?

• 1 month later...

@Emerald Heart Yes, as long as they are fully committed to Jinx's cause.

Everypony, I'm really sorry about the delay. I had major internet problems which prevented me from posting til now. I haven't forgotten about this RP and promise to get it up by the weekend.

3 minutes ago, Pripyat Pony said:

@Emerald Heart Yes, as long as they are fully committed to Jinx's cause.

Everypony, I'm really sorry about the delay. I had major internet problems which prevented me from posting til now. I haven't forgotten about this RP and promise to get it up by the weekend.

Haha! No problem. I forgot I even applied for this, so I'll have to read what it's about again. 

Room for one more?

Limbo Dreams is a lanky white coated mare with a gray mane and curved horns just below her ears. In life she was born trapped in the dream world looking at other ponies' dreams unable to interact with the ponies in them and never able to have dreams of her own. She doesn't even know why she is in Tartarus. All she did was experiment with her control over the dream realm. So what if she ended up linking a bunch of nightmares together? It's not like she was the one causing them. Those nightmares lasted a lot longer than they should have, but that was just bad luck. Couldn't have been her fault.

It was all so unfair, but when she heard that another pony was looking to bust out, she saw a great opportunity to get back at whoever decides who goes to Tartarus.

Following the format:

2. She has the ability to see into dreams and collide two or more ponies' dreams together. She is physically frail due to a life of sloth. In desperation she can force others into the dream realm through great strain, a massive headache, and temporary blindness.

4. She has an old equestrian accent due to the ponies she's observed in life.

5. She is maliciously envious of Princess Luna and holds a deep hatred for her.

6.  Wasn't to be known and admired by everyone.

7. Despite having horns, she has no conventional magic or spells.

8. She has a talent for manipulating the space between dreams and the structure that binds them.

Hi ho, if you've got a spot left after Opinion I'd love to join. With a fully reworked Heathlife.

Heathlife.png.af91a61f0b171c91329c415f9a629c1e.png 

Some facts about Heathlife:

1. Isn't interested in music, but, likes having it in the background while studying or thinking.
  2. Is biologically immortal and can heal from most injuries using magic to re-attach his own body parts or attach others. If his heart is destroyed he needs to find a suitable match before his other organs fail.
  3. He is bisexual, mostly due to the fact that he has no clear sexual distinction anymore.
  4. Due to the instability and mismatched parts inside his throat he speaks in a jumbled mess of growls and ponyish, mostly Canterlot accents of many different ponies resonate within it.
  5. Bears a grudge against Celestia, Luna, and all of Equestria for separating him from his original body parts.
  6. His wish is to re-gather his body parts to be able to fully use his powers.
  7. Can temporarily shape-shift his body to any other creature much like a Changeling, also, able to fake someone's magic aura. He is adept in analyzing magic.
  8. Talent in observing magical properties of objects and spells.

@Pripyat Pony

Awesome!

Here is my OC that I will be using, her name is Fable.

fable.jpg.d45277c0b5ceb0df7601ec514943686f.thumb.jpg.4a8cfbe84a9352a4a5a676737858f937.jpg

Cutie Mark:

152070778_fablecutiemark.jpg.461e6d2618d96408af8b5edc262c4356.jpg

Eight facts:

1. Her family has a connection with legands and magic
  2. Her younger sister Mystique is a fortune teller
  3. Is very quiet, and not much is known about her.
  4. Was put into Tartarus under false accusations of a truly villainous murder.
  5. Her talent is the telling of mythology, which is why her previous occupation was reading to young children
  6. She is very wise and mysterious.
  7. Before being sealed away, her previous home was Canterlot.
  8. She does not like being interrupted. So, no matter what your status may be, she will scold you and continue what she was saying.

Edited by Emerald Heart