mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Snow is a curse of humanity.

Then may the LORD smite me with it! XD

I'm feeling... eh, cold and wet? I just got outta the shower -- lol. :P

How am I feeling now? *whew* Very... very relieved.

My parents thought it would be a good idea to limit my internet access as an attempt to "get rid of" my bipolar disorder. In reality, the internet is where I have most of my friends, as well as where I practice my passions (drawing and writing). Fortunately, I was able to persuade them to not to. So yeah... I feel good.

:adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

I feel very sad and disappointed right now..  :(

• Brohoof 2

"Silly shrine maiden, your two-colored powers are a mere twenty-eight-point-five-seven-one-four percent as powerful as mine!"

Once again, I feel like my life is falling apart. I cut myself for the first time in three years for god knows why, I'm still grieving my great-grandfather and step-father, I'm stressed... I once again feel like giving up is the best option... but I promised someone that I wouldn't... I promised them that I wouldn't do that, and that I'd be there for them, even if I couldn't help myself, and I intend to make good on that promise.

Edit: I also feel like 2016 is gonna be great. It's started off just wonderfully, what with my friend's attempted suicide, my great-grandfather's death six weeks after my step-father's death and my sudden attack of depression and such. I just can't wait to see what's in store for me next.

Edited by Ink Well
  • Brohoof 3

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis

I feel cold, but not miserably so.  Some acid reflux-type action seems to finally be settling down.  I'm not exactly looking forward to the guy coming over tomorrow to replace a circuit breaker, but I'm not really anxious about it, either.

• Brohoof 2

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

i'm feeling a tad bit unloved right now

nobody is really appreciating my art and my money is running low...

i have to go back to school soon, and school the next two years will be a very dangerous, difficult journey. i have to get very high marks or i might as well call myself a loser without a future.

HSC sucks.

also wondering how i could get more people to notice my hard work and become friends with me?

• Brohoof 4

post-15132-0-49533200-1442460463.png.61ba7691c3508d715da4bbb6f1d95010.png

[RP] Jade-n || [ASK] Black Opal || Etc

I'm feeling a bit of physical strain on my heart. My penisilin (pensilin (however it is written >:T)) did not go down correctly :s

i'm feeling a tad bit unloved right now

nobody is really appreciating my art and my money is running low...

i have to go back to school soon, and school the next two years will be a very dangerous, difficult journey. i have to get very high marks or i might as well call myself a loser without a future.

HSC sucks.

also wondering how i could get more people to notice my hard work and become friends with me?

Your work is lovely to see. I admire it greatly :). You don't go unnoticed ;) 

However, I do hope you will not seek out friendship based on your ability of drawing art, but also because of you yourself :) 

*Hugs* ^w^

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling a bit of physical strain on my heart. My penisilin (pensilin (however it is written >:T)) did not go down correctly :s

Your work is lovely to see. I admire it greatly :). You don't go unnoticed ;)

However, I do hope you will not seek out friendship based on your ability of drawing art, but also because of you yourself :)

*Hugs* ^w^

ah no no lol, i only make friends as friends, not based on my art skills  :lol:

• Brohoof 4

post-15132-0-49533200-1442460463.png.61ba7691c3508d715da4bbb6f1d95010.png

[RP] Jade-n || [ASK] Black Opal || Etc

Feeling loads better, but still don't know if I should contact a certain person since I have no idea what they're doing right now, and I don't want to bother them  :(

• Brohoof 3

― C.S. Lewis

Honestly, I just feel annoyed and mad.

I caught a stupid cold, it's raining like heck outside, and the worst thing is dealing with my freaking grandparents.

I don't even say much of anything, and they're already back to starting another arguement.

I'm just done with the lectures, the arguements, etc.

Sometimes I can't even say much of anything and they'll get all pissed off, or I "hurt" their feelings or whatever.

Yes, I do live with my grandparents.

Let's just say I have a few family problems, to say the least.

Well, with my mom, to be exact.

Sorry for the language, if I happened to offended anyone in any way.

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 2

| Poet, Writer, and artist | Cartoon, anime and Disney lover | Video game lover |

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." -William Shakespeare
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean

I feel alone, just lonely and alone.

I feel alone, just lonely and alone.

*sighs* I know how that feels... :sunny: But hey, if I weren't in school right now, I would just love to talk to you :yay::wub:

Still feeling pretty good :D I got not a perfect score but 32 out of 30 on my math test so yay!! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

img-30211-1-img-30211-1-QKvltej.jpg

Sig by

My OC:Aqualuna Sea Splash :blush:

I'm feeling loads better. I contacted that person last night, and they weren't busy at all...talking to them about everything that's happening made me feel better... the people I've met here on the forums... I couldn't ask for better friends :)

• Brohoof 2

― C.S. Lewis

I'm feeling a bit upset at what some people have said, but I have to understand that whether I like or not it's their opinion and I have to respect their opinion. I've always found my self struggling with situations like this.

On another note, I feel content and relaxed right now.

• Brohoof 3

img-35215-1-img-35215-1-oOHaRsN.png                    

Made by: @Pucksterv

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer are best ponies.