Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

For the first time in a while, I'm feeling depressed. It doesn't seem like anything I do is ever good enough. I am happy with my job, but that doesn't seem to matter to the people around me. I may not make much money, but I like this job, and this field of work in general. I just wish that was enough. I mean, I worked myself to death to get here, but nobody seems to think that matters. Its always about the money. :/ I guess I find that really sad.

• Brohoof 3

Tired and impatient. I want to move to South Korea NOW. Not in 4-6 years. >:U

My sister wants to move there too. It started with Kpop (which I do like a decent amount of) and then she got into Kdramas, then studied abroad there... and it's all she talks about, lol.

Anyhow, to the point of this topic, I'm feeling pretty sleepy. I've been up for about 23 hours now.

• Brohoof 2

I feel incredibly lazy. This day has been very slow, and that translates in a very lazy and slow me, without a wish to really do anything in all day, just let it pass...

• Brohoof 3

My sister wants to move there too. It started with Kpop (which I do like a decent amount of) and then she got into Kdramas, then studied abroad there... and it's all she talks about, lol.

Anyhow, to the point of this topic, I'm feeling pretty sleepy. I've been up for about 23 hours now.

Sounds exactly like me lol. Except I haven't studied abroad there. :(

• Brohoof 2

Trying so very hard to stay positive about things today but so far that isn't working out too well. Also feeling irritated since Garden Warfare 2 is f*cking terrible. PopCap's motto apparently must be "Hey, we can make our sequels worse!"

• Brohoof 3

Like crap. I have a headache that feels like somebody took a head-sized clamp, places it over my head, and started to slowly close it. It's killing me. Here's hoping 800mg of Advil can help.

• Brohoof 2