Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

Out of it. I didn't go to sleep until around 10-ish this morning, and I haven't been going to sleep until 8 in the morning recently.

Also, pissed off at yet another boss on this fucking game.

Edited by Ink Well
  • Brohoof 3

I'm feeling kind of out of my element. But also good about other stuff, and feeling a bit optimistic that it's hard to feel guilty about doing whatever I want if there's no one to let down. But also strange that that should even need to be thought of.

• Brohoof 3

Very emotional and tense. I've literally been on the verge of a nervous breakdown all day.

People have really been pushing me lately, and I feel myself about to snap.

• Brohoof 6

A mixed bag, confused with why my life is so wrong and why I still suffer depression ... I can make a quote that will say more about me then my own words ... All the time ... And now on the flip side I have 50 beers and it's 9:35PM (21:35) so I'm not sure how to feel about all this

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Feeling really really lonely but I don't know why I want company around so much?

Sometimes I tell myself I don't need anyone and then my feelings do the exact opposite.

And laying down in bed not wanting to do anything or at least no drive/energy either. May just go to bed early.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 5